How is Joe Biden the best they can do ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
When I lived in CA, Alan Cranston was one of the two CA senators. I used to shake my head and wonder just how the hell this was the best the state could do given i't population.

Now, I am asking the same thing about Joe Biden.

He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

They are forever pulling his foot out of his mouth.

And he is a leading candidate for president ?

What the hell are we doing wrong ?

and the best you could do was tramp:
Known serial adulterer and confessed serial female assaulterer, bankrupted 6 times, didn't pay contractors, tax evasion.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

When I lived in CA, Alan Cranston was one of the two CA senators. I used to shake my head and wonder just how the hell this was the best the state could do given i't population.

He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Quid Pro Joey Biden, the half-dead dysfunctional corpse 3-time loser candidate for a half-dead dysfunctional corpse 3-time loser party.

A perfect fit.

Only the Left could look upon that as the recipe for success.

The impeachment will only fail in the Senate where one has the cult of tramp. The maj of republicans knew he would be bad for this country and they won't admit their err, or are fearing the tyrant.

The impeachment will only fail in the Senate where one has the cult of tramp. The maj of republicans knew he would be bad for this country and they won't admit their err, or are fearing the tyrant.

It's looking like Nancy won't even bring it for a vote in the House

and the best you could do was tramp

Yep. Multi-billionaire with no previous experience in politics but lifetime experience in rebuilding America beats out 16 other qualified candidates then wins 306 electoral votes across 30 states against a career politician with 2 billion dollars in backing.

Goes on to:
  1. Save the Supreme Court with 2 great constitutionalists (so far).
  2. Stock market reaches all time high.
  3. Millions of good jobs created.
  4. Unemployment at 17 year low.
  5. Strengthens banking by weakening Todd-Frank.
  6. Promoting America rather than apologizing for it.
  7. Fights for border security.
  8. All but crushes Obama's ISIS.
  9. 5-year lobbying ban.
  10. Cracks down on Iran.
  11. Gets us out of Paris Accord and TPP.
  12. Targeting MS-13.
  13. Protects police and religious freedom.
  14. Shores up the VA.
  15. Keystone Pipeline.
  16. Stabilizes Korea.
  17. Fights for improved trade deals.
  18. Donates his salary to charity.
  19. Exposing corruption in government everywhere.
  20. Establishes Jerusalem as Israel capital.
And these are but the tip of the iceberg. And all under enormous pressure and obstruction by the Democrats.

Nelson.jpg

DlnlgQBW4AAXBYi.jpg

Last edited:

Penny Jackboots, do you actually think Nancy will bring the impeachment to a vote in the House? I do not. Because they have their internal polling and they KNOW Americans do not actually want this.

You watch and see.

Known serial adulterer and confessed serial female assaulterer, bankrupted 6 times, didn't pay contractors, tax evasion.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Let me tell you. You had a love affair with Bill and Hill. The bar dropped as low as you can get. So why complain about Trump. Then you voted in a very bad President for 2 terms in Obama. He was bad. He had nothing but failures in the front and hidden atrocities and surprises behind closed doors. Gays and transvestites excepted. Repubs shoved McCain who ran a poor campaign. And Romney who appeared to tank the election. And then Trump ran. Given back the same acidic words to Progs as they dealt out. As they dealt out for decades with no Repubs saying much back. What Trump sees in Congress is a reality show. And he knows how to handle it because he emceed one. I know if he wanted to he could turn The annual State of the Union into a brutal comedy roast. That is the buffoonery of these people who never leave office unless they perceive a change coming. Many of them have signed some of the worst legislation in history. Perhaps in 2024 he will let them have it if they keep up their asswipe shenanigans. we can only guess the color dresses Prog ladies will wear in protest. Perma protest is their way. How the ph uk do this nation survive with these sociopaths in office? There are times we need things done and times a wasting because we elected President someone who is trying to get things done for a change.

He won though, and he's going to win again because your side is lacking good options big time.
With Russia's help but he lost by 3 million votes. That is because states like Wyoming have more voting power.

Only four things wrong with your statement:
  1. Russia didn't change one vote, one state.
  2. Trump won by 74 more electoral college votes and ten more states. That's how elections are actually won or lost. Get that through your head.
  3. It was actually 2.8 million unverified votes, not 3.
  4. Wyoming has some of the least voting power of all the states.
Other than that, you are dead-on balls right.

Last edited:

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Not going to argue on most points. He certainly wasn't my pick (as a conservative). No way in hell I was ever going to vote for dirtbag Hillary.

But he beat your asses.....so you can suck on that.

Maybe everyone should look at cable news, twitter, facebook, youtube, and whatever the fuck else is out there and realize that there are a lot of good people who are, in now way, stepping into this shit. People who would be good public servants.

But given the way we treat people and smear them...who do we get....

The Trumps and the Bidens and Warrens and the Maxine Waters.

He's been fine for the country.

The fact that the stock market has not hit bottom or that we have not had WWIII just pisses you guys off to no end.

I don't like Trump as a person. He's a dick.

But you can bet your ass I'll be voting for him again in 2020.

He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Dems love old white people.

I fund it funny how Dems who say they are all about hope and change and love to call everyone else racist when the best they can do for their presidential candidates are white septuagenarians

So you can look at this thread and ask how the fuck Kamala Harris is running for office. Or how she become a prosecutor.

She is an out and out moron.

How does AOC survive. Does anybody really think she isn't a moron or that she doesn't say stupid shit every time she opens her trap ?

How do we get stuck with these fuckers when so many good people could do so much better.

Me, I want Condie Rice for president.

So you can look at this thread and ask how the fuck Kamala Harris is running for office. Or how she become a prosecutor.

She is an out and out moron.

How does AOC survive. Does anybody really think she isn't a moron or that she doesn't say stupid shit every time she opens her trap ?

How do we get stuck with these fuckers when so many good people could do so much better.

Me, I want Condie Rice for president.

If she ran I would vote for her and I haven't voted republican in 20 years ( I haven't voted democrat either)

Forum List

Back