How is Joe Biden the best they can do ?

When I lived in CA, Alan Cranston was one of the two CA senators. I used to shake my head and wonder just how the hell this was the best the state could do given i't population.

Now, I am asking the same thing about Joe Biden.

He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

They are forever pulling his foot out of his mouth.

And he is a leading candidate for president ?

What the hell are we doing wrong ?
Dems love old white people.

I fund it funny how Dems who say they are all about hope and change and love to call everyone else racist when the best they can do for their presidential candidates are white septuagenarians

In the end, it's all bullshit.

Biden has lived off of his familye's raping of the system.

Warren is a 1% who got paid 350 K for teaching one class at an Ivy league school.....350 K??????

But she is an advocate for the common man ?

How do we get stuck with these fuckers when so many good people could do so much better. Me, I want Condie Rice for president.

SD, what, are you trying to upset the entire balance by actually wanting competent people? In 2016, there was a third democrat behind Hillary and Biden. He was actually pretty intelligent with some good ideas and I kinda respected the guy. I thought he wasn't such a bad person. He was driven out of the race so quick, I can't even remember his name now.

Forward to 2016 and I've heard Williamson and Yang say some shockingly cogent and erudite things. See where they are? At the corners of the stage soon to be forced out. The best man never wins. Rick Sanatorium or Bobby Jindal would make a good president. No one gave them a second look in 2016.

With the advent of the Clintons, politics went the way of professional wrestling. We are buying brands, soundbites, marketing. You need BIG MONEY to run and big money wants favors in return. We get who we really deserve in part because many people in this country really ARE THAT STUPID. Otherwise, people would refuse to vote until they got candidates they actually wanted. Half the people in this country are sheep easily led with media propaganda. Part of the problem is that much of the campaigns are a soft sell of stuff they never intend to do but voters lap up, the other part of the problem is that in large part the president is only a figurehead to distract you from the fact that the president isn't calling the shots at all, you are going to get what you are going to get no matter who is in office because the deep state in the background by people you never see are really running things and they are running things for themselves, not you or I.

the best you could do was tramp:

He won though, and he's going to win again because your side is lacking good options big time.

With Russia's help but he lost by 3 million votes. That is because states like Wyoming have more voting power.

That is because they are states and that is way our federal system works.

Otherwise N.Y and CA. would run the country.

Fuck that.

People vote and when the senate has maj vote what are we to do , even 51 and even the VP has to decide the vote , even the Supreme Court has maj vote, and all states have maj vote. I am pissed that Wyoming has 10000 times more voting privilege's than I have in MI. The EC is archaic and should not be used anymore. It was set up due to a few wealthy people who could read would vote in the President.

Screw Wyoming. They should also get only 1 Senator.

and the best you could do was tramp:
Known serial adulterer and confessed serial female assaulterer, bankrupted 6 times, didn't pay contractors, tax evasion.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Trump is the best president you'll ever see in your train wreck life, boy.

Known serial adulterer and confessed serial female assaulterer, bankrupted 6 times, didn't pay contractors, tax evasion.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

I'm not a boy and he is the worst president and he will go down as the worst pres. in the US.

What do you think I'm a young black ignorant guy??

the best you could do was tramp:

He won though, and he's going to win again because your side is lacking good options big time.

With Russia's help but he lost by 3 million votes. That is because states like Wyoming have more voting power.

That is because they are states and that is way our federal system works.

Otherwise N.Y and CA. would run the country.

Fuck that.

People vote and when the senate has maj vote what are we to do , even 51 and even the VP has to decide the vote , even the Supreme Court has maj vote, and all states have maj vote. I am pissed that Wyoming has 10000 times more voting privilege's than I have in MI. The EC is archaic and should not be used anymore. It was set up due to a few wealthy people who could read would vote in the President.

Screw Wyoming. They should also get only 1 Senator.

Hahahahahaha

Then put on your Jackboots Penny and march on over there and tell them. See what happens

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

I'm not a boy and he is the worst president and he will go down as the worst pres. in the US.

Oh look Penny Jackboots needs to check in to Racist Reeducation Camp

Scratch a Leftist, find a racist

Every time hahaahahahaha

When I lived in CA, Alan Cranston was one of the two CA senators. I used to shake my head and wonder just how the hell this was the best the state could do given i't population.

Now, I am asking the same thing about Joe Biden.

He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

/——/ Old Joe is leading because he is so befuddled he can easily be manipulated by the Deep State.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Why? Please explain.

I don’t see how Donny as bad as he is, could be as bad as Dishonest Abe, W, Dirty Harry Truman, LBJ, Tricky Dick, or FDR. All were responsible for the deaths of numerous people and massive destruction.

But then I don’t consume corporate government controlled media like you do. Plus I don’t give a shit what he says. I like most intelligent adults pay attention to what he does, unlike you.

Abby Martin a well known progressive spells it out for you.

Trump tried to overthrow Maduro, blocked ending Yemen war, killed 1000s w/ sanctions, quadrupled drone strikes, doubled civilian casualties, killed more ppl than any other yr in Afghanistan, increased troops in Iraq all while privatizing the wars. Con artistry at its finest ✌

Joe Biden is the quintessential career public parasite. A male life form who has never done a honest day's work in his life, yet is oddly called "Lunch bucket Joe" by the cretins who worship him. A politician who used his position to enrich himself and his family, as we clearly see with Hunter, a drug and sex addict who was kicked out of the Navy and who dumped his wife and children to start screwing his dead brother's widow. A guy with zero expertise in energy gets a seat on the board of directors in the Ukraine, imagine that. With a payout of somewhere between $50-160K/month. Trump would mop the floor with old Joe in any honest debate forum.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

I should have written "precious", sorry about the mix up. Donald Trump rightly should go down in history as "Donald the Great", the savior of the American Republic from the malignant scourge of modern liberalism and its unholy spawn, the modern American liberal halfwit.

Imagine what laughingstocks the democrats would be had we truly objective and unbiased media in this country. They would be laughed off the political stage.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

I should have written "precious", sorry about the mix up. Donald Trump rightly should go down in history as "Donald the Great", the savior of the American Republic from the malignant scourge of modern liberalism and its unholy spawn, the modern American liberal halfwit.

I don't go by precious either. He was never great and probably flew into Washington on fumes. Are you unaware of his history, I think you might be.

and the best you could do was tramp

Yep. Multi-billionaire with no previous experience in politics but lifetime experience in rebuilding America beats out 16 other qualified candidates then wins 306 electoral votes across 30 states against a career politician with 2 billion dollars in backing.

Goes on to:
  1. Save the Supreme Court with 2 great constitutionalists (so far).
  2. Stock market reaches all time high.
  3. Millions of good jobs created.
  4. Unemployment at 17 year low.
  5. Strengthens banking by weakening Todd-Frank.
  6. Promoting America rather than apologizing for it.
  7. Fights for border security.
  8. All but crushes Obama's ISIS.
  9. 5-year lobbying ban.
  10. Cracks down on Iran.
  11. Gets us out of Paris Accord and TPP.
  12. Targeting MS-13.
  13. Protects police and religious freedom.
  14. Shores up the VA.
  15. Keystone Pipeline.
  16. Stabilizes Korea.
  17. Fights for improved trade deals.
  18. Donates his salary to charity.
  19. Exposing corruption in government everywhere.
  20. Establishes Jerusalem as Israel capital.
And these are but the tip of the iceberg. And all under enormous pressure and obstruction by the Democrats.

View attachment 284284
View attachment 284285

“This was something, the five year ban, that I was talking a lot about on the campaign trail and we will now put it into effect,” Trump said as he signed the order in the Oval Office.

Speaking to reporters earlier Saturday, a senior administration official confirmed that the ban wouldn’t keep lobbyists from joining the administration. “It’s not about your past, it’s about your future,” the official said.
President Trump Signs 5-Year Lobbying Ban for Administration Officials

but not for his administration though, LOL, and I will get to the rest in time. Just unreal.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

I don't go by precious either. He was never great and probably flew into Washington on fumes. Are you unaware of his history, I think you might be.
I can only wonder what your idea of a good president might be then. I've been around since Truman and Trump makes them all look like bed bugs in comparison.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Why? Please explain.

I don’t see how Donny as bad as he is, could be as bad as Dishonest Abe, W, Dirty Harry Truman, LBJ, Tricky Dick, or FDR. All were responsible for the deaths of numerous people and massive destruction.

But then I don’t consume corporate government controlled media like you do. Plus I don’t give a shit what he says. I like most intelligent adults pay attention to what he does, unlike you.

Trump tried to overthrow Maduro, blocked ending Yemen war, killed 1000s w/ sanctions, quadrupled drone strikes, doubled civilian casualties, killed more ppl than any other yr in Afghanistan, increased troops in Iraq all while privatizing the wars. Con artistry at its finest ✌
Joe Biden is the quintessential career public parasite. A male life form who has never done a honest day's work in his life, yet is oddly called "Lunch bucket Joe" by the cretins who worship him. A politician who used his position to enrich himself and his family, as we clearly see with Hunter, a drug and sex addict who was kicked out of the Navy and who dumped his wife and children to start screwing his dead brother's widow. A guy with zero expertise in energy gets a seat on the board of directors in the Ukraine, imagine that. With a payout of somewhere between $50-160K/month. Trump would mop the floor with old Joe in any honest debate forum.

Need I remind you about the Accent Hollywood tape and how tramp had affairs on 3 wifes'. Also tramp and his kids are enriching themselves now and in a huge way. Tramp 3 kids were allowed to go into the service since the Saudi's blew our twin towers down, but were chickenshit, they can shoot big game animals though.

All companies want attorneys with investment exp, and tramps kids depended on their daddy's money and the daddy depended on his daddy's money.

and
He's a proven liar.

He's a smear artist.

He looks stupid.

He acts stupid.

Why? Please explain.

Need I remind you about the Accent Hollywood tape and how tramp had affairs on 3 wifes'. Also tramp and his kids are enriching themselves now and in a huge way. Tramp 3 kids were allowed to go into the service since the Saudi's blew our twin towers down, but were chickenshit, they can shoot big game animals though.

All companies want attorneys with investment exp, and tramps kids depended on their daddy's money and the daddy depended on his daddy's money.
Trump has the finest family I've ever seen. They may well be the makings of a presidential dynasty.

Penelope, after 911 which US uniform did YOU put on? I was a Marine attack pilot back in the 70's and 80's, by the way. My daughter today is a Marine captain and C-130 aircraft commander.

Penelope, after 911 which US uniform did YOU put on? I was a Marine attack pilot back in the 70's and 80's, by the way. My daughter today is a Marine captain and C-130 aircraft commander.

I was in the NG for 4 years before the twin towers. I'm impressed by you and your dtr. Now why didn't tramp kids do service for their country, my gosh they are such patriot's.

Forum List

Back