How is it we lack protective gear for health care workers?

My pastor was born and raised in Cuba. His father is still the Bishop. Whenever his family needs health care they run as far and as fast as they can from Cuba
Haha, yeah, every right winger has an anecdote for every occasion. Now tell us about your Canadian cousin that had to wait a year on a new big toe. GTFO here ...

Yeah, dumbass! That was why he was the one who reported himself to the Senate Ethics Committee.
Um, after he was publicly exposed.

Not quite. Stop embarrassing yourself, dumbass!

yes quite. Quit being a party stooge.

Yeah, dumbass! That was why he was the one who reported himself to the Senate Ethics Committee.
Um, after he was publicly exposed.

Not quite. Stop embarrassing yourself, dumbass!

yes quite. Quit being a party stooge.

As if the results of the ethics committee's investigation will matter to any of his voters. He did this so he could say he did it.

Let me state this is NOT the fault of the POTUS. What is hard to comprehend is the richest, greatest country that currently contains the greatest workforce in the world has even one hospital that is lacking enough protective gear for it's healthcare workers. Unacceptable.
Let's put it this way, with glorified beancounters called MBA's running most business ventures these days and their far reaching forward vision of 90 whole days, they are not going to allow sufficient inventories thus capital to be set aside for unforeseen emergencies just like this one.

Last edited:
Do you know how many times sick people in foreign lands hop on a plane to Cuba to avoid the profit oriented USA health care? NOT ONCE!!
Actually genius, it's something like thousands every year.
Has nothing to do with their tourist healthcare vs their Cuban healthcare
Different care for different folks

we knew this was coming back in january - plenty of time to prep... but donny ignored it, instead having secret SCIF room meetings at HHS, where the actual experts were kept out but the insider traders were attending.

the virus itself isn't donny's fault - but everything else that has to do with it is all on him.

You mean around the time he was being impeached? Maybe his focus was elsewhere and so was much of the government I'm sure...

uh - no.

Politics
March 11, 2020 / 4:29 PM / 17 days ago
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources
Aram Roston, Marisa Taylor
7 Min Read
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The White House has ordered federal health officials to treat top-level coronavirus meetings as classified, an unusual step that has restricted information and hampered the U.S. government’s response to the contagion, according to four Trump administration officials.
The officials said that dozens of classified discussions about such topics as the scope of infections, quarantines and travel restrictions have been held since mid-January in a high-security meeting room at the Department of Health & Human Services (HHS), a key player in the fight against the coronavirus.
Staffers without security clearances, including government experts, were excluded from the interagency meetings, which included video conference calls, the sources said.
“We had some very critical people who did not have security clearances who could not go,” one official said. “These should not be classified meetings. It was unnecessary.”
The sources said the National Security Council (NSC), which advises the president on security issues, ordered the classification.”This came directly from the White House,” one official said.
The White House insistence on secrecy at the nation’s premier public health organization, which has not been previously disclosed, has put a lid on certain information - and potentially delayed the response to the crisis. COVID19, the disease caused by the virus, has killed about 30 people in the United States and infected more than 1,000 people.
Exclusive: White House told federal health agency to classify coronavirus deliberations - sources

we knew this was coming back in january - plenty of time to prep... but donny ignored it, instead having secret SCIF room meetings at HHS, where the actual experts were kept out but the insider traders were attending.

the virus itself isn't donny's fault - but everything else that has to do with it is all on him.
If you knew it, then why didn't you post anything about it? Oh yeah, you were busy impeaching Trump.

you dolt- by 'we' i mean the fucking powers that be. & that starts with yer dear leader. WE didn't know about it because IT WAS CLASSIFIED. so FUCKING CLASSIFIED, that the experts weren't in on it you asswipe.

but donny et al were.

If you knew it, then why didn't you post anything about it? Oh yeah, you were busy impeaching Trump.

The only people that knew were the government. That is why we had a Senator telling his donors to expect school closing and not to travel and why we had multiple Senators selling off stock and one even buying stock in a company that makes work from home software.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

The only people that knew were the government. That is why we had a Senator telling his donors to expect school closing and not to travel and why we had multiple Senators selling off stock and one even buying stock in a company that makes work from home software.
We had that in January?

yep. read the article i just posted, dufus.

Let me state this is NOT the fault of the POTUS. What is hard to comprehend is the richest, greatest country that currently contains the greatest workforce in the world has even one hospital that is lacking enough protective gear for it's healthcare workers. Unacceptable.

Actually, it kinda is. And we'll be fair here. After the H1N1 virus outbreak during the Obama administration, supplies were not restocked. But last I looked, Donald Trump has been President since January, 2017. What stopped him from authorizing it?
Was Obama Responsible for N95 Masks Shortage?

All we knew in January was about the fake impeachment you liars and the media staged for us all.

donny knew. HHS knew. the inside traders knew.... & they did nothing.

Actually, it kinda is. And we'll be fair here. After the H1N1 virus outbreak during the Obama administration, supplies were not restocked. But last I looked, Donald Trump has been President since January, 2017. What stopped him from authorizing it?
You idiots that think the president is responsible for everything in the country are the biggest retards of all time. You see that individual states are supposed to take care of themselves, idiot.
If we extend Trump's philosophy that he is an absolute ruler within the executive branch then it follows that he is ultimately responsible for the mistakes of any executive branch agency. He's a pretty handy scapegoat too since he continues to mishandle this crisis. This was his time to shine and finally become The President but unfortunately for us he is incapable of thinking of himself as a public servant.

The blob sent a shitload of it overseas. Where to you ask? China of course.

View attachment 316746

You mean everyone yelling about the deficit might not have had anything to do with it? You mean having Mueller trying to give him a colonoscopy wasn't a concern? You mean the democrats in the house and senate grabbing the mic and condemning him for even daring to look cross eyed gave him nothing else to think about? You think CNN with its 24/7 hate was not a concern? You think that 44 should not have bothered because he wasn't elected to a third term?
I could go on but no matter what you will still blame Trump rather then 44.

Damn. That's the best deflection I've seen on the board today. And I gave you that Obama shares some blame. Look, Trump has no interest in being President. It's just a popularity contest for him. So even if he didn't make all of his own problems with Russia and Ukraine (because he's a fundamentally corrupt liar), he still wouldn't have had any interest in actually doing the job he was elected for. He did what he's capable of. Campaigning, tweeting, bullying.
Around JAN 15th, our news reported that as soon as the Chinese people were told about the new virus, there was absolute mayhem and run at their stores for protective gear and sanitizer....

Search Bloomberg news, they had an article on masks etc selling out in China, (it's hard for me to do on this device) in mid January.

OBVIOUSLY our Pandemic team and National security teams HAD TO KNOW this was happening, if just a reporter knew....

At that very moment, our guys in charge of a pandemic response HAD TO KNOW the same run on masks and sanitizer response by our citizens, would be the same, ( and was the same).....

FAILED IN SECURING SUPPLIES EARLY, for the just in case scenario....

This team is suppose to have foresight.
Do you know how many times sick people in foreign lands hop on a plane to Cuba to avoid the profit oriented USA health care? NOT ONCE!!

LefTarded filth have kept our president quite distracted since the 2016 election...that and filthy LefTards have been burying our healthcare system in dirty wetbacks for decades.
We desperately need Auschwitz style concentration camps for Americas worst enemy....THE LEFT.

Actually, it kinda is. And we'll be fair here.

No, it kinda isn't and no, you aren't. Lack of protective gear in hospitals is not a new issue. It's gone on for years and it is not the responsibility of the president to make sure that hospitals have it. It's a state and local responsibility.

it's the president's responsibility to prepare for a pandemic sized catastrophe by having PPE in it's stockpile - just like the oil reserves we have. back in january DONNY knew this was heading our way & did no preparing. at all. the pandemic response team was dismantled in 2018 & we just had a gov'ment size mock drill for just this kind of catastrophe & we failed miserably. donny simply wasn't interested.

that is a fact, jack.

Actually, it kinda is. And we'll be fair here.

No, it kinda isn't and no, you aren't. Lack of protective gear in hospitals is not a new issue. It's gone on for years and it is not the responsibility of the president to make sure that hospitals have it. It's a state and local responsibility.

it's the president's responsibility to prepare for a pandemic sized catastrophe by having PPE in it's stockpile - just like the oil reserves we have. back in january DONNY knew this was heading our way & did no preparing. at all. the pandemic response team was dismantled in 2018 & we just had a gov'ment size mock drill for just this kind of catastrophe & we failed miserably. donny simply wasn't interested.

that is a fact, jack.
LefTarded filth have kept our president quite distracted since the 2016 election...that and filthy LefTards have been burying our healthcare system in dirty wetbacks for decades.
We desperately need Auschwitz style concentration camps for Americas worst enemy....THE LEFT.

LefTarded filth have kept our president quite distracted since the 2016 election..
Bullshit, you embarrassing crybaby. Nobody is making the mentally ill child president tweet his one little brain cell out all day and all night.
Filthy LefTards have been burying our healthcare system in dirty wetbacks for decades.

The World Health Organization has had the U.S. ranked as 37th in the world for a reason.
We're down the list with Costa Rica and Slovenia
Now we know why.

All we knew in January was about the fake impeachment you liars and the media staged for us all.

You idiots that think the president is responsible for everything in the country are the biggest retards of all time. You see that individual states are supposed to take care of themselves, idiot.
If we extend Trump's philosophy that he is an absolute ruler within the executive branch then it follows that he is ultimately responsible for the mistakes of any executive branch agency. He's a pretty handy scapegoat too since he continues to mishandle this crisis. This was his time to shine and finally become The President but unfortunately for us he is incapable of thinking of himself as a public servant.

View attachment 316746

You mean everyone yelling about the deficit might not have had anything to do with it? You mean having Mueller trying to give him a colonoscopy wasn't a concern? You mean the democrats in the house and senate grabbing the mic and condemning him for even daring to look cross eyed gave him nothing else to think about? You think CNN with its 24/7 hate was not a concern? You think that 44 should not have bothered because he wasn't elected to a third term?

Damn. That's the best deflection I've seen on the board today. And I gave you that Obama shares some blame. Look, Trump has no interest in being President. It's just a popularity contest for him. So even if he didn't make all of his own problems with Russia and Ukraine (because he's a fundamentally corrupt liar), he still wouldn't have had any interest in actually doing the job he was elected for. He did what he's capable of. Campaigning, tweeting, bullying.
Around JAN 15th, our news reported that as soon as the Chinese people were told about the new virus, there was absolute mayhem and run at their stores for protective gear and sanitizer....

Search Bloomberg news, they had an article on masks etc selling out in China, (it's hard for me to do on this device) in mid January.

OBVIOUSLY our Pandemic team and National security teams HAD TO KNOW this was happening, if just a reporter knew....

At that very moment, our guys in charge of a pandemic response HAD TO KNOW the same run on masks and sanitizer response by our citizens, would be the same, ( and was the same).....

^^^

drama queen.jpg

View attachment 316746

No one has kept him distracted. Other than the issues he's made all on his own.
Seriously. Pence steps in on March 13th and the ship seems to right itself. Trump's poll numbers go up. Then sometime around March 23rd, they decide to take the training wheels off and let Trump be out front again. Slowly but surely, it heads downhill again. Fauci and the rest of the experts sidelined and second guessed. What happened?

Safe to say by the end of Trump's POTUS we'll have FAR, I say FAR and away the greatest medical infrastructure our country has seen. There's nothing Trump nor anyone else can do to change what occurred the 240 years prior to Trump's POTUS. That said, I think it's best the left continues to blame Trump. In fact I'm counting on it to support Trump & Republicans in November.

View attachment 316746

No one has kept him distracted. Other than the issues he's made all on his own.
Seriously. Pence steps in on March 13th and the ship seems to right itself. Trump's poll numbers go up. Then sometime around March 23rd, they decide to take the training wheels off and let Trump be out front again. Slowly but surely, it heads downhill again. Fauci and the rest of the experts sidelined and second guessed. What happened?
You never stop lying. It's been fake accusation after fake accusation, media attacks, fake Russia hoax, fake impeachment sham, and never ending obstruction. Lying filth.

If only the ventilators were named Mario M Cuomo ventilators, NY would have a million of them

18682943_G.jpeg

Forum List

Back