How Is Garland Going To Find The Leaker If He Can't Find Leftist Domestic Terrorist Firebomber?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The domestic left wing terrorist group 'Ruth Sent Us' publicly braggeld weeks ago about firebombing a pro-life group and threatening their lives. Garland has still made no arrests, if he us even trying.

So how the hell is he going to find out what liberal hero leaked the RVW draft decision, if he is even trying to?

Since proven propaganda pushing CNN is involved and claiming the investigation is 'getting serious' I am inclined to believe CNN is reporting BS to cover Garland's incompetence or his refusal to make a serious effort to find out who the leaker is...

The domestic left wing terrorist group 'Ruth Sent Us' publicly braggeld weeks ago about firebombing a pro-life group and threatening their lives.
Well sure. They never said they were pro-life, they are pro-choice and they've made the choice to threaten and murder others! :uhh:

Garland has still made no arrests, So how the hell is he going to find out what liberal hero leaked the RVW draft decision, if he is even trying to?
Garland has made a sham of the Supreme Court. If they can't find the leaker, our justice is a joke.

I am inclined to believe CNN is reporting BS to cover Garland's incompetence or his refusal to make a serious effort to find out who the leaker is...
Garland probably engineered it.

The domestic left wing terrorist group 'Ruth Sent Us' publicly braggeld weeks ago about firebombing a pro-life group and threatening their lives. Garland has still made no arrests, if he us even trying.

So how the hell is he going to find out what liberal hero leaked the RVW draft decision, if he is even trying to?

Since proven propaganda pushing CNN is involved and claiming the investigation is 'getting serious' I am inclined to believe CNN is reporting BS to cover Garland's incompetence or his refusal to make a serious effort to find out who the leaker is...

Don't worry, they're far too too busy tracking down parents that get rowdy at school board meetings to worry about much else for the foreseeable future.

CNN never reports anything BUT bullshit.

Forum List

Back