How has your marriage been hurt?

I don’t get your point here. Because the government can deny you financial benefits for not playing their game does that make them greater than God?

I never said they were greater than God. I have already explained the difference between a religions marriage and a civil one. you totally ignored it as you could not refute a thing that I said.

There are no civil benefits to a religious marriage.

Apparently those marriages only count if government approved. Isn’t that your point? You only think your marriage is solid if the government signed off on it.

We got married by a JP and 5 months later had a wedding with a pastor doing the service.

In your opinion, when were we married, when the Govt signed our paper work or when the pastor did his part?

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?
My marriage (now of 39 years) hasn't been hurt one iota. If anything, the institution has been made more valuable by the increased number and variety of its members.

Nine years ago, gay marriage was legalized. Many were sure that such a thing would irrevocably harm existing marriages, and it was claimed that marriage to animals would soon be enacted. I haven't found any evidence of all the terrible things we were told would happen. Somebody help me out here. What happened to all that destruction of marriage, or even the wedding announcements for all those Human/Animal marriages?
Please list in detail how your marriage has been harmed by gay marriage, or how marriage in general has been harmed. Do you think 9 years is just not enough time for those bad repercussions to gay marriage to develop? Do we have to wait longer for the bad effects to be shown?

"Marriage Is Between A Man And A Woman" - Joe Biden​

So every single Christian who adheres to marriage being between one man and one woman is a hateful bigot?
When they put that prejudice into action, yes, they are a bigot. And quite often a blazing hypocrite.

4635130-110618-cc-ap-kim-davis-file-img.jpg

I used to believe the same thing. I even voted for the first "marriage defense act" in my state.

i regret that.

Years later, I took my kids to the first gay wedding here.

Obama's use of "evolved" was on target.
a true believer in God would not celebrate homosexual actions marriage or unions. You can accept them as being legal, but they are not in line with God's word or law.

So if a sixty year old couple gets married, they are trying to establish clear bloodlines?

Are infertile couples more married than a same sex couple?

Same sex couples have children. Society is only concerned that those children are raised in a loving home.
That isn't what I said and you might as well not try to bait me because I'm not playing your game. But hey, have a great evening.

There aren't any "experts" who say homosexuality is a defect.

You did that.
Of course homosexuality is a defect

Men and women are designed to compliment each other for reproduction of the species

Sex is how that happens

a true believer in God would not celebrate homosexual actions marriage or unions. You can accept them as being legal, but they are not in line with God's word or law.
A true believer in God would not celebrate a serial adulterer who bears false witness every day and stole from cancer kids at his fraudulent foundation and from the elderly at his fake university.

As I said above, Jesus never said a word about gays, but he had a LOT to say about hypocrites.

In the Old Testament, God calls homosexuality an "abomination".

That sounds pretty harsh until you see Him say in the same breath that eating shellfish is an abomination.

He also condemns eating pork.. Eating pork is the same as being gay, no pun intended.

People really should read the Bible.

God is really harsh toward hypocrites, adulterers, liars, thieves, and masturbators.

See you all in hell. :lol:

Forum List

Back