How has your marriage been hurt?

Marriage is a construct of society, thus society can define it any way they like.
Marriage has been a construct of ALL societies in the entire recorded history of humankind and has had the same definition until some who choose not to marry because of their sexual orientation or any other reason demanded that we include them too. And that changed the definition of marriage to something it had never been and was never intended to be. And society--straight and gay--is not the better for it.

Children do not have enough life experience to know when they are being groomed

For homos the defective gene theory is just an excuse for their perversion
Ask the experts, Homosexuals themselves

They will tell you nobody “groomed” them
They always felt that way

Nobody ever said there was a homosexual gene
It is not hereditary

Polgyamy and polygny are part of the definition of marriage as well.
Yes, but always between a man and woman. Many cultures did allow for multiple wives--Solomon himself was said to have had 700 wives and 300 concubines which I'm pretty sure was an exaggeration but who knows? In every case though the marriage was between a man and a woman.

Marriage was to establish clear bloodlines so that any offspring resulting from the union would know who their relatives/ancestors were. It also established rights of inheritance and in more modern times legal and safety protection for children as well as identifying who was legally and morally responsible for providing children with what they need. And for the religious the couple and any children who came from that marriage are blessed by God. No state has ever required a religious or civil ceremony in order to validate a marriage though it has been a very long standing custom to have a minister or Justice of the Peace perform a ceremony.

Ask the experts, Homosexuals themselves

They will tell you nobody “groomed” them
They always felt that way

Nobody ever said there was a homosexual gene
It is not hereditary
Grooming takes many forms

Just brainwashing the kiddies with diversity bs is designed to influence them

The growing number of children defining themselves as gender challrnged is not accidential

Or natural

I dont believe men’s buttholes were designed for sex with other men

how about women's buttholes being used by men?

How about women's mouths being used by men?

How about men using their tongue on a woman's vagina ?

Marriage has been a construct of ALL societies in the entire recorded history of humankind and has had the same definition until some who choose not to marry because of their sexual orientation or any other reason demanded that we include them too. And that changed the definition of marriage to something it had never been and was never intended to be. And society--straight and gay--is not the better for it.

times change.

Get over it

Grooming takes many forms

Just brainwashing the kiddies with diversity bs is designed to influence them

The growing number of children defining themselves as gender challrnged is not accidential

Or natural
I can’t believe how ridiculous Conservative views of homosexuality are

By telling young children that some mommy’s and daddy’s are the same sex…….It turns them into homosexuals

This is why Conservatives should not be trusted to pass laws regarding homosexuals or Transexuals

I dont advise it

But I suppose some women are that stupid

Some women enjoy it. Are they wrong for doing so?

How about women's mouths being used by men?

How about men using their tongue on a woman's vagina ?

Forum List

Back