how gravity works

I have intelligence, but not you. You're Flattie Hollie. I've known the Earth was spherical since pre-school.

We have evidence the Earth is not flat like we have evidence for a global flood, 1) 3/4 water covers the planet, 2) one massive land Pangea broke up into seven continents (creation scientist, Alfred Wegener, discovered plate tectonics), 3) Mid-Atlantic ridge circles the world, and more; Too much to list here -- The Institute for Creation Research. It's hard evidence to anyone with intelligence. What's next? Finding Noah's Ark.

The tales and fables are what you believe such as Earth and solar system just formed from space rocks, dust, and gravity. Atheist scientists pile lies upon lies with their made up papers. I even challenged Grumblenuts and anyone here to show me a planet forming in the universe. Where's the explanation from the big bang? Give me some physical evidence instead of dark energy and dark matter. The Bible says that it's God's right arm that stretches out the universe, so we prolly won't be able to prove anything like gravity.

Instead, I learned the atheist scientists stole singularity (infinite temperature and infinite density) and natural selection from the creation scientists. What's next? They're gonna steal the saddle shape of the universe and that the universe has edges and is bounded? They contradict it now or will contradict it soon.
Fast Forward

Postmodern science gives you an out for explaining the discrepancy between the measured age of the Earth and its Biblical age. God accelerated all the processes, which follows from the orthodox idea that time is relative.

God the Father has been proved to exist. The evidence is overwhelming as science backs up the Bible.

Lol. Everyone here thinks you've gone looney tunes. You're the most hateful atheist person I've met of God the Father. I'm still waiting for some physical evidence which you, Grumblenuts, or any atheist scientists cannot provide. Where's the science that backs up all those fake papers the atheist scientists wrote?

Laugh all you like.
Show me one instance where science has studied the bible and unequivocally supports it as fact and a repeatable experiment.
I'll wait here. See how good you are now.

I'm still waiting for some physical evidence which you, @Grumblenuts, or any atheist scientists cannot provide.
Here ya go, son. Straight from the government. Study hard!

They do explain the how, and that is all science will ever explain. "Why" and "what" are the purview of the imagination.
:sigh2:Science is just study. It invites investigating things in logical, practical ways. Explaining things is never what it does. But you could attempt explaining "the how" of gravity at least..

There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.

On a more serious note, Einstein's General Theory of Relativity was proven by an experiment during a solar eclipse in 1919. Space does indeed warp near large bodies of mass.

No gravity?? Are you completely mad?
Jump off the roof and tell me why you hit the ground.

As for Einstein's theory, you're stark raving barking mad. Dumb as dog shit.

Jump off the roof and tell me why you hit the ground.
It's not gravity. Gravity is one of the hypothetical unfortunate explanations for this.

If we ask why a stone flies down and a balloon up, gravity sucks and the Aristotelian explanation works

It's not gravity. Gravity is one of the hypothetical unfortunate explanations for this.

If we ask why a stone flies down and a balloon up, gravity sucks and the Aristotelian explanation works

And exactly what is the Aristotelian theory?

Everybody. Watch this intellectual mountain destroy the theory of gravity.

And exactly what is the Aristotelian theory?

Everybody. Watch this intellectual mountain destroy the theory of gravity.
Aristotle said that light and heavy are mutually displaced by each other, light matter goes from the center and heavy to the center, that is, down

By the way, the fact that in English the word "light" is opposed at the same time to "heavy" and "dark" is not accidental.
The ancients attributed the element of light to brightness associated with ether.

Here ya go, son. Straight from the government. Study hard!
This is the kind of paper I've been warning you about as lies written by atheist scientists. It's not a formal science paper, but it gives one a general idea.

For example,

"

Formation​

Our solar system formed about 4.5 billion years ago from a dense cloud of interstellar gas and dust. The cloud collapsed, possibly due to the shockwave of a nearby exploding star, called a supernova. When this dust cloud collapsed, it formed a solar nebula – a spinning, swirling disk of material.

At the center, gravity pulled more and more material in. Eventually, the pressure in the core was so great that hydrogen atoms began to combine and form helium, releasing a tremendous amount of energy. With that, our Sun was born, and it eventually amassed more than 99% of the available matter.

Matter farther out in the disk was also clumping together. These clumps smashed into one another, forming larger and larger objects. Some of them grew big enough for their gravity to shape them into spheres, becoming planets, dwarf planets, and large moons. In other cases, planets did not form: the asteroid belt is made of bits and pieces of the early solar system that could never quite come together into a planet. Other smaller leftover pieces became asteroids, comets, meteoroids, and small, irregular moons."

Do you actually believe this? It's an informal science article on atheist science. Where is the hard evidence? Is there another scenario where we see this happening? I asked you to show me that when you find it before. My point is no one has seen this nor has seen it happen today. All of atheist science has those qualities. Why? It's bullsh*t.

The reality is we see other galaxies, solar systems, stars, black holes, and other heavenly bodies, but nothing that the above is referring to. They were all created beforehand by a creator. This shows the vastness of his work and we continue to see it expand as the universe expands.

Why don't you think hard about what I said? What do you expect to see from above? Ask these atheist scientists for hard proof. Something that we should be able to see and understand of the above.

Due to the flawed hypothesis of gravitation, they are forced to nail down the law of pushing out, although the downward movement of matter does not fundamentally differ from the upward movement.

According to Occam's law, the correct explanation is simpler and does not require additional entities. For the sake of Newtonian gravity, an additional entity has been introduced: Archimedes' principle

Forum List

Back