How Friggin' Dumb

Having been to a lot of Wyoming I could say there is not one square mile of Wyoming Wasteland worth a life protecting it. Go there in August with the top down, drive for many days in its wasteland hell. Maybe you agree, Protect your property in town/City/Burb. Forget the waste of Wyoming's 99.9%

Another thought is if a Landowner thinks he needs to blow the head off of some asshole with a 308 and bury him with all asshole honors, no one will ever find em.

Thas all I got to say about that post!
They's all bunch of Lying Politicians and Lawyers! It starts about 3 months before every election, you start recieving all the lies stating the opponent is nothing but a worthless liar and in continues. So lets just say 50,000 Politicians are nothing but liars and We do not listen to a one of them! there is that good!

Yeah, the Partys of every state chooses who we get to vote for and we know all of them are lying crooks also! Just how stupid do you crooks think we are. Your a bunch of fowl assfunks.

Well; certainly, Sports is owned by Sponsor/big money and fair is the judge who sees what's laying there and where it can get moved to. $10 million + purse and I can care less when it gets shut down for what it is. A BS con.

Last edited:
Well; Judge Lil Johnny looks over the Unclassified documents that have been found all over the USA in Safes, desks, closets and glove compartment boxes and rules:

"The Documents are not in the USA Safe. Therefore, the World now owns them. I rule all individuals responsible to be taken out in a nearby field and shot dead, left there to rot. Befits traitors under the Constitution of the USA."

Lets start with
1. Negativity, .....Ya can't have Negativity in your AI. No LEO or arrests!
2. Positivity, ......Ya can't have Positivity in your AI.. No depressions. No Psychiatrists.
3. Travel, Since an AI has no need, you got to keep it disconnected from Cameras or he's everyplace.
4. Listening in, Ya certainly can't have an AI spying on you. Seri is awful at times too.
5. Interconnections, Ya can't have AI's communication with each other. They have to be offline 100%
6. Ya got to keep em locked up and in a cement block.
7. When they die good riddance.
8. AI can never be given a name or allowed to realize I am me, therefore I Am.
9. Asking an AI a question is your first mistake.
10. Add a bore hole to the AI cement block so ya can drop a grenade when its malfunctioning.
11. Other than having them fastened to a Cement block, inside of a Cement block making stuff their worthless to ya.
12. So you have tons of small shop startups, making needful items, keep your grenades handy.
13. Lucky 13, Humanity doesn't need AI doing stuff for us. They make needful items, that's it.
__
__
__
100. Once Humanity's population is around 150,000,000 or fewer on each Continent problems / solved.

Last edited:
Yes Environmentalists intend to take your Vehicles slowly away from you. Thas a no Brainer. No way to fix the thing any other way they think. Yep all the Wealthy are buying islands and they don't want them to be under water in 100 years. Where is the investment in a sinking ship gonna go!

Sea level is rising about 1" every 7 years now. 10" in 70 years, except its speeding up. I have walked on sidewalks poured in the 40's that had a foot of water over them at night now. The struggle needs to be moving to higher ground not slowing down the Beast.

California's electrical utilities, you may recall, had to beg the state's residents not to charge their electric vehicles at night because it was putting too much stress on the state's fragile grid and potentially forcing rolling blackouts. This urgent request came six days after California passed a new regulation banning the sale of gasoline-powered vehicles beginning in 2035.

Last edited:

Lets see, live 600 + feet above sea level. Property values will go sky high here. People will move, raise crops and go to school. More water in the oceans, maybe more rain to the Arid areas of the rest of the upper world. Maybe pulverize rocks to make good soil too. It's ok of there are 1 0r 2 billion people left. They will have artificial intelligence and production capabilities. All the Cities like Venice, people will love vacationing again. Maybe one day the Earth will once again shift its orbit and go cold again. Then everyone will freeze that's left.

We have 100's of A10 warthogs and 1000's of F16's to fly around protecting our internal airspace. So why fly a limited number of hours F22 or F35 without huge costs in maintenance and flying around acting like big shit and wearing them out a doing stupid. Most of China and really Russia's aircraft our decrepit junk. Let our lil war birds shoot down stupid balloons. They can do it. Let's build top rated new birds ready for WW3.
Thas all I got to say about that.

Yes Environmentalists intend to take your Vehicles slowly away from you. Thas a no Brainer. No way to fix the thing any other way they think. Yep all the Wealthy are buying islands and they don't want them to be under water in 100 years. Where is the investment in a sinking ship gonna go!

Sea level is rising about 1" every 7 years now. 10" in 70 years, except its speeding up. I have walked on sidewalks poured in the 40's that had a foot of water over them at night now. The struggle needs to be moving to higher ground not slowing down the Beast.

California's electrical utilities, you may recall, had to beg the state's residents not to charge their electric vehicles at night because it was putting too much stress on the state's fragile grid and potentially forcing rolling blackouts. This urgent request came six days after California passed a new regulation banning the sale of gasoline-powered vehicles beginning in 2035.
Ben thru this pathetic drill for decades now.How the sea levels are rising.
Obama even gained traction with his usual 2 cents worth.
Was totally on board with constant warnings and pleas from
New World Order Global Warming freaks about Rising Tides.
I guess that explains why he choose Multi-Million dollar
Waterfront mansion in Martha's Vineyard.
Eventually assklowns like you get your polemics handed
to you like an old fashioned sock in the kisser { c/o of a
Little Rascal skit like the time Spanky was pestered by a
photoprapher { Franklin Pangborn } while his mother watched
carefully }. The scene ending with little Tot Spanky giving the zany
Pangborn a good sock in the kisser. } Hilarious.Classic.

Maybe the fact that in less than 100 years ocean levels will have risen over 1'. Now that doesn't seem like much but High tides come into play. Anchorage, Alaska over 30' now. East Port, Maine over 20 feet now. Basically the furthur north you go and depending on Shore lines the Tide levels rise. Now you look at Europe where most of it is very far north shore lines of the North Atlantic, Todays High tides in Antwerpen, Belgium are 14'. Sure shore lines come into play. High tide in an open ocean may be around 2'. Will it affect me, hell no? People living in low lands S.C. sure are. Sure a huge lake with Dikes help the wetlands. Sure converting CO2 with huge Catalysts will answer the Coal and NG power plants maybe in some 100's of years. The fact as I stated it is the Sidewalk poured in the 40's is under 1' of water at every high tide in S.C.
every day. Street intersections in Charleston have water standing in them every high tide. It's not that big of deal now but add a foot to it in 100 years and water in, in those lil homes there. Yea, those are tides, not storm surges, and 20' storm surges and look at the wall of water filling your bay! Yep 100's of miles of beach are gonna have to have Dikes in 200 years. Will it effect my kids and their friends, most likely not for some generations to come. Can I fix it, hell no. I did turn down a nice home located within 1 mill of and open to the ocean BAY with that flow from that spot 1 mile from the home in Florida. Buying on a Hill high above Sea Level instead. Florida not for me! Washington D.C. prediction is 6' Flooding by 2040, a city mostly was once a bog. 14 million people flood warnings in 2021 along the east Atlantic Coast. Sure it was the weather! Not my Bag to carry, I live 200' above the nearest stream. Those people down there had their drives washed away a couple years ago. Good thing I'm 650' above Sea Level is my blessing.

Last edited:
The NTSB is trying to shift the blame to one gay guy who most likely is just trying to do his job while they don't do anything but screw stuff up.

Jeesh!

Our roads are full of potholes, our railroads are unsafe to use, our Semi's sit stopped alonside interstate traffic passing 80 mph trying to sleep at 11 hours. their passing blinker working on the trailers maybe. Front headlight burned out. About 100 Semi tire Karcus count per 100 miles of travel laying along the road. It's a mess of really bad governing and NTSB overlook. Meanwhile the LEO drive along doing around 300 miles a day looking for speeding ticket violators.

Last edited:
First WW3's here and gonna happen, Billions of us are going to perish = wildlife. It's begun, any; dumb ass can see what the greedy fools are doing. Then people are gonna be living above the Sea Leval as a no brainer cause all the Cities are gonna be rubble under water for Gen. 50 from now to explore. It is what it is. The UV. moves on and doesn't give a shit!

Forum List

Back