How fast could the U.S. develop chemical weapons?

We used to have plenty of them of course but we destroyed all of them to abide by treaties.

But.

I'm troubled by the U.S. not having at least some chemical weapons allowing us to "retaliate in kind" against a chemical weapons attack. For example if the North Koreans invaded South Korea and used their chemical weapons against South Korean and American military targets, the only way the U.S. could retaliate would be to use nuclear weapons. I think everyone would agree that using nuclear weapons is a bad idea even against a nation that has used chemical weapons.

So how quickly could the U.S. build more chemical weapons in order to deter a potential chemical weapons attack on the Korean peninsula or elsewhere?
LOL what makes you think that the USA does not have chemical weapons developed?

The U.S. developed a huge array of chemical weapons. And then destroyed almost all of them to abide by the treaty we signed in the early 1990s.

We used to have plenty of them of course but we destroyed all of them to abide by treaties.

But.

I'm troubled by the U.S. not having at least some chemical weapons allowing us to "retaliate in kind" against a chemical weapons attack. For example if the North Koreans invaded South Korea and used their chemical weapons against South Korean and American military targets, the only way the U.S. could retaliate would be to use nuclear weapons. I think everyone would agree that using nuclear weapons is a bad idea even against a nation that has used chemical weapons.

So how quickly could the U.S. build more chemical weapons in order to deter a potential chemical weapons attack on the Korean peninsula or elsewhere?
LOL what makes you think that the USA does not have chemical weapons developed?

The U.S. developed a huge array of chemical weapons. And then destroyed almost all of them to abide by the treaty we signed in the early 1990s.
Development and production are two different words. Not sure if you lame IQ knows the difference

Forum List

Back