How dumb are Obama supporters?

How dumb are Obama supporters. Is that the question?

Well these "dumb" supporters just kicked the shit out of the stupid rethugs. What was the outcome of the Presidential election? Who won?

Better question; Are there any Rethugs that are not stupid? How did all those rethugs go braain dead at the same time. How does that work? Does FOX news beam stupid straight to the head of the GOP brain dead?

WANTING the government to support them is not the sign of an intelligent person regardless of the outcome of the election stupid people vote they supported the winner.

We are reaching out to Hispanics, reassuring women they will be in charge of reproductive rights, promising to leave gays alone in their private lives just like straights and will treat them the same before the law. We promise the soc con values will not imperil the party platform in the future.

We are reaching out to Hispanics, reassuring women they will be in charge of reproductive rights, promising to leave gays alone in their private lives just like straights and will treat them the same before the law. We promise the soc con values will not imperil the party platform in the future.
The left is not fully in control of the GOP as of yet they have some control but those days are over. You are a minority in the GOP stop speaking for it. All people are free to join but it will not be a free ride. Woman do not need to be reassured about anything at least conservative women don't need it. Gays will be left alone as long as they do not ask for special rights. Now move along the train is moving.

How dumb are Obama supporters. Is that the question?

Well these "dumb" supporters just kicked the shit out of the stupid rethugs. What was the outcome of the Presidential election? Who won?

Better question; Are there any Rethugs that are not stupid? How did all those rethugs go braain dead at the same time. How does that work? Does FOX news beam stupid straight to the head of the GOP brain dead?

So your theory is that being in the majority makes you smart?

Your example indicates the opposite.

Calling out you for your hate makes you the bigot, not me.

If you oppose immigration reform, if you oppose civil rights, if you oppose giving gays the privacy in our private affairs the rest of us enjoy, then you are a hater and a bigot.

And I will always call out bigots like you and bigrebdoosh and Gone Bezerk and bripat.

We can't have you representing the party anymore than we did with the JBS and the racists when tossed them out 30 years ago. How did you weasel back in?

Doesn't matter. You are done.

"Gays" had privacy. People ignored them. That wasn't acceptable (to the gays). They want to be "acknowledged", legally. They want the gov't in their lives, and in their bedrooms (demanding homosexual marriage as a legal contract, and Obamacare where the gov't keeps your health records on file: wonder how many "gays" will be given the "proverbial" pill, when they are diagnosed with AIDS?).
Immigration reform is necessary. We should go back to before the immigration reforms of 1965, and work on streamlining the process of "LEGAL" immigration. Otherwise, why make laws with no intention of enforcing them?
We are for the Bill of Rights. Notice there is no mention of skin color, sex, sexual preference, religion, political affiliation, etc in the Bill of Rights. "Civil rights" is an excuse for one group to stomp all over another groups' "rights".

Turning the republican party into the democrat party "light" will not improve this country. The election did prove that people WANT fiscal conservatives, because the House of Representatives kept the majority.

That you can't contradict with facts and logic reveals you lose, as usual.

Tell me how to win in 2016, and I will tell you if you are right. I am more honest than you that way.

When did you ever contradict anything with facts and logic, eh Fakey?

With jake stamping his feet and saying it's so is all the facts he needs, regardless if you or I might require a little more than what he can supply.:badgrin:

I don't have a problem with raising taxes on Millionaires and Billionaires.
It's what President Obama says "Raise taxes on Millionaires and Billionaires".
But then he sets the starting point of taxes at 250,000.00. That is not a millionaire, it's about 750,000.00 short of being a millionaire.
This is the problem with President Obama, he says one thing and then does another.

They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.

I would not say they are particularly stupid just mightily uniformed. I think they do it by design because it is easy that way. To know that Obama said under his plan electricity rates would skyrocket is hard, it makes you have to make decisions, so ignore he said it or say it is just a right wing lie that he said it in the first place. Warn people the shutting Yucca Mountain will have dire effects in the future again is ignored because nothing has happened and if it does then just blame the Republican controlled Congress for stonewalling, perfect.

It does not matter who the candidate is as long as they have the D behind there name and that is all that really matters. Somehow blacks being put into unemployment by record numbers didn't matter to them. Catholics that are against everything Obama stands for in regards to abortion and SSMarriage voted for him any way. We have become a nation of identity politics period. So either lower your expectation, morals and common sense and get on the train or be that unruly passenger that annoys everyone. Does not matter the train is going to wreck either way.

Last edited:
But then he sets the starting point of taxes at 250,000.00. That is not a millionaire, it's about 750,000.00 short of being a millionaire.
This is the problem with President Obama, he says one thing and then does another.

It won't matter we are spending too much on the Chinese Credit card that Obama said was unpatriotic to use. We give them more and they will just spend more.

So did our guy, Mitt, who succeeded Kerry as the king of the flip flop.

However, I agree that the starting point should be at a million.

The haters will keep on hating, and we the good guys and gals in the GOP will simply have to keep beating them down until they change or go away.

We are done with them.

obama supporters are so stupid they shoot off their own feet and say "Wow, the government's going to give me a new foot!"

The haters will keep on hating, and we the good guys and gals in the GOP will simply have to keep beating them down until they change or go away.

We are done with them.

Why must you keep repeating that you are in the GOP. What you say without mentioning the GOP should be able to identify yourself as a Republican. It's like you're trying to convince yourself that you are a Republican.

They think $75,000,000 is going to end the $1,000,000,000,000+ deficits.

Obama supporters celebrate in Chicago - YouTube!

Not dumb enough to support a loser like Romney that's for sure. You really need to stop asking questions like these in the shadows of the Romney defeat, especially after you know nothings gloated over an impending Romney victory as late as last tuesday afternoon when all indicators pointed to an Obama win. So who's the dummy again?

Forum List

Back