How Does the American Presence in the Middle East Benefit Americans?

It would be a double standard if in the course of the US presence the killing of civilians was an intentional act and the plan was solely to kill those civilians.

And it is in many cases. Don't forget about Obama's policy of double taps with his drones.

Kindly reference you assertions with certified and vetted sources where those drones are intentionally targeting civilians together with the plans clearly state such.
Might those be the same "certified and vetted sources" that obtained and published Oboingo's college transcripts, demanded justification for intervention in Libya, clamored to see the documents and relevant information relating to Fast and Furious and Benghazi?

Oh, wait.....

It would be a double standard if in the course of the US presence the killing of civilians was an intentional act and the plan was solely to kill those civilians.

And it is in many cases. Don't forget about Obama's policy of double taps with his drones.

Kindly reference you assertions with certified and vetted sources where those drones are intentionally targeting civilians together with the plans clearly state such.
"Asked what the standard is for who could be hit (by signature drone strike), former Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter recently told an interviewer: 'The definition is a male between the ages of 20 and 40. My feeling is one man’s combatant is another man’s – well, a chump who went to a meeting.'”

The Drone War Doctrine We Still Know Nothing About - ProPublica

It does in a way if you consider the US began seeking control of Arab oil profits fifty years ago when the US was the world's number one exporter of oil. In short, it's about power: 'In politics and social science, power is the ability to influence the behavior of people.'"

Oh bite me. With all due respect, if you were getting Arab oil profits you wouldn't be so in debt.

Come on. Stop with the bullshit. :lmao: Oh that's the ticket. We are getting so much money from Arab oil we are now quizzillions in debt.

Oh just stop.
Wall Street gets most of the profits from arms sales and oil sales both of which depend heavily on US taxpayers subsidies to Arab dictators and "a little loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism."

Surely you've heard of socialize the cost and privatize the profit?

We're your number one supplier.

Argument falls apart then. Does it not?

We are your number one supplier.

Surely you have heard of bullshit? Like your argument?

The CIA’s drone campaign in Pakistan has killed dozens of civilians who had gone to help rescue victims or were attending funerals, an investigation by the Bureau for the Sunday Times has revealed.

Obama terror drones: CIA tactics in Pakistan include targeting rescuers and funerals: The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

CIA drones are reportedly reviving the use of highly-controversial tactics that target rescuers and funeral-goers.

On Monday US drones attacked rescuers in Waziristan in western Pakistan minutes after an initial strike, killing 16 people in total according to the BBC. On May 28, drones were also reported to have returned to the attack in Khassokhel near Mir Ali.

And on Sunday, a CIA drone strike targeted people gathered for funeral prayers of militant victims killed in an earlier attack. The intended Taliban targets appear to have survived, although up to ten people died. A mosque was also struck last week – possibly accidentally – killing at least three civilian worshippers.

CIA ?revives attacks on rescuers? in Pakistan: The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

Asked for documentation of Tariq and Waheed's deaths, Akbar did not provide pictures of the missile strike scene. Virtually none exist, since drones often target people who show up at the scene of an attack.

Tariq Khan Killed by CIA Drone - ABC News

According to residents in the area, in an initial strike, two missiles hit the compound, killing one person. When people rushed to the scene to rescue the wounded, two more missiles struck, killing eight, the residents said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/19/world/asia/19pstan.html?_r=2&ref=world&

The drones fired two missiles on a militant hideout in the area of Ghulam Khan, two Pakistani intelligence officials told CNN. Later, a suspected drone circled around the blast site and fired two more missiles. Six suspected militants were killed.

The second attack was on an alleged militant vehicle in the same area, killing four more alleged militants.

Pakistani officials: Latest suspected drone attack kills 10 - CNN.com

Keep in mind that when they claim they've killed a militant, they've redefined the term "militant" to include any military age male within a strike zone. In other words, any adult male that happens to die in a drone strike is automatically considered a "militant."

Mr. Obama embraced a disputed method for counting civilian casualties that did little to box him in. It in effect counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants, according to several administration officials, unless there is explicit intelligence posthumously proving them innocent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Good enough?

Politically correct people like you makes me sick. In war you can not walk on eggshells lilly of the valley!

That's all.

My guess is you don't even know what politically correct means given your incorrect usage of the term here. Regardless, when innocent Americans are killed in this "war" you just chalk it up to war being hell, right?

I want America to be in the Middle East ...to get Intelligence there...to try to prevent future terrorists attacks ..... you pinhead!!!!!

And to kill innocent civilians, thus stirring up hatred against the United States making future terrorist attacks against innocent Americans a virtual certainty.

Oh bite me. With all due respect, if you were getting Arab oil profits you wouldn't be so in debt.

Come on. Stop with the bullshit. :lmao: Oh that's the ticket. We are getting so much money from Arab oil we are now quizzillions in debt.

Oh just stop.
Wall Street gets most of the profits from arms sales and oil sales both of which depend heavily on US taxpayers subsidies to Arab dictators and "a little loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism."

Surely you've heard of socialize the cost and privatize the profit?

We're your number one supplier.

Argument falls apart then. Does it not?

We are your number one supplier.

Surely you have heard of bullshit? Like your argument?
Surely you're aware of the millions of Americans in 1860 who were all in favor of letting Dixie rot on the vine and steal Alberta instead?

"Asked what the standard is for who could be hit (by signature drone strike), former Ambassador to Pakistan Cameron Munter recently told an interviewer: 'The definition is a male between the ages of 20 and 40. My feeling is one man’s combatant is another man’s – well, a chump who went to a meeting.'”

The signature strikes are potentially the worst, given that the drone pilots basically have no idea who they're killing. Just somebody who appears to be doing things that could be "terrorist" related.

The signature strikes are potentially the worst, given that the drone pilots basically have no idea who they're killing. Just somebody who appears to be doing things that could be "terrorist" related.
Right now the drone strikes are taking place half-a-world away in Africa and the Middle East.
If (when) the global economy crashes loudly enough to focus attention spans the way 911 did, the US will no longer be able to borrow enough money to kill thousands of Muslims in Pakistan and Yemen. I suspect that might leave the "evil drug cartels" in Mexico for drone bait? If so, my neighborhood will definitely heat up.

Might those be the same "certified and vetted sources" that obtained and published Oboingo's college transcripts, demanded justification for intervention in Libya, clamored to see the documents and relevant information relating to Fast and Furious and Benghazi?

Oh, wait.....

Actually, it would be primary sources to support that which has been asserted by the poster.

You see this is the bullshit I want to avoid, "ProPublica is an independent, non-profit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest. Our work focuses exclusively on truly important stories, stories with “moral force.” We do this by producing journalism that shines a light on exploitation of the weak by the strong and on the failures of those with power to vindicate the trust placed in them."

About Us - ProPublica

My guess is you don't even know what politically correct means given your incorrect usage of the term here. Regardless, when innocent Americans are killed in this "war" you just chalk it up to war being hell, right?

I want America to be in the Middle East ...to get Intelligence there...to try to prevent future terrorists attacks ..... you pinhead!!!!!

And to kill innocent civilians, thus stirring up hatred against the United States making future terrorist attacks against innocent Americans a virtual certainty.

I get it.

You are another apologist to radical Muslims for the American way of life .... and you are here in your apology tour..... feely feely touchy touchy.

I get it well. :)

Obama terror drones: CIA tactics in Pakistan include targeting rescuers and funerals: The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

CIA ?revives attacks on rescuers? in Pakistan: The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

The drones fired two missiles on a militant hideout in the area of Ghulam Khan, two Pakistani intelligence officials told CNN. Later, a suspected drone circled around the blast site and fired two more missiles. Six suspected militants were killed.

The second attack was on an alleged militant vehicle in the same area, killing four more alleged militants.

Keep in mind that when they claim they've killed a militant, they've redefined the term "militant" to include any military age male within a strike zone. In other words, any adult male that happens to die in a drone strike is automatically considered a "militant."

Mr. Obama embraced a disputed method for counting civilian casualties that did little to box him in. It in effect counts all military-age males in a strike zone as combatants, according to several administration officials, unless there is explicit intelligence posthumously proving them innocent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/world/obamas-leadership-in-war-on-al-qaeda.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Good enough?

Sorry chap, I want the original source. Further, your publication is funded originally through "The David and Elaine Potter Foundation is a charitable family foundation established in 1999 to encourage a stronger, fairer civil society. It has granted nearly £12 million to registered charities in the UK and abroad.

The David and Elaine Potter Foundation supports the ideals of a rational and humane world. The Foundation seeks to achieve an impact through grants that promote reason, education, and human rights, in the hope of improving mutual understanding, reinforcing good governance, and encouraging the growth and maintenance of a robust civil society, particularly in less developed countries."
About the Bureau: The Bureau of Investigative Journalism

Biased at best.

I can't think of one single reason for the US government to be involved in the Middle East.

Why do we have troops over there?

Can anyone tell me?

Do you have any relatives? Family? Friends?
If your relative or family or friends were being physically threatened and they were asking for help would you help?
Or maybe if they were hit by a storm and home destroyed would you help?

See the USA has in fact the MOST people coming from the most countries of any country in the world.
With America still running the world’s largest economy, it is little surprise that people moving to the U.S. account for 20 percent of the entire planet’s immigration, according to the U.N. Department of Economic and Social Affairs. Russia and Germany, two more countries with top 10 economies, follow behind the U.S. with about 5 percent of the world’s immigrants each.
What Country Has the Most Immigrants? | LiveScience

So that is the reason the USA has and if you really want to know or are just being stupid then don't go to this web site and down load this document:
http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/202293.pdf
499 pages of A List of Treaties and Other International Agreements of the United States in Force on January 1, 2012

Again most because we have more relatives, families, friends in more countries then most countries have !

I get it.

You are another apologist to radical Muslims for the American way of life .... and you are here in your apology tour..... feely feely touchy touchy.

I get it well. :)

I don't consider the U.S. government killing innocent people overseas to be the American way of life. More like the sociopath's way of life.

Good enough?

Sorry chap, I want the original source. Further, your publication is funded originally through "The David and Elaine Potter Foundation is a charitable family foundation established in 1999 to encourage a stronger, fairer civil society. It has granted nearly £12 million to registered charities in the UK and abroad.

The David and Elaine Potter Foundation supports the ideals of a rational and humane world. The Foundation seeks to achieve an impact through grants that promote reason, education, and human rights, in the hope of improving mutual understanding, reinforcing good governance, and encouraging the growth and maintenance of a robust civil society, particularly in less developed countries."

Biased at best.

:laugh:

Yeah, somehow I didn't think it would be. Never mind the fact that there are several different sources there for your perusal, including one major news network and arguably the biggest newspaper in the U.S.

The denial is strong in this one.

Good enough?

Biased at best.

Just curious..

1980 Dr Potter founded Psion, developing and leading the company for more than 20 years. In its early years, Psion became a leader in software for home microcomputers. In 1984 using radical technology, a Psion team invented ‘The Organiser’, the world’s first volume hand-held computers for personal use and information. In 1998, David led the creation of Symbian Limited in partnership with Nokia, Ericsson, Motorola and Matsushita.

Did Potter fund Psion with muslim funds? Or venture capital? Or better yet
Psion has been a leader in mobile computing solutions since 1980. Psion has approximately 830 employees, customers in more than 50 countries and delivered 2011 revenues of £176 million (approximately US $273 million).

Wow did I read that right? EVIL gross sales of $273 million?? Capitalism??

Oh yup same guy who "a stronger, fairer civil society. It has granted nearly £12 million to registered charities in the UK and abroad."... is the same evil capitalist making money off the poor, the down trodden!

Hang him!

With the debt that our country has accumulated I think it's past time to come home. Leave a few aircraft carriers and a few quick strike forces behind to deal with imminent threats and bring the rest home. Stop policing everyone elses shit.

With the debt that our country has accumulated I think it's past time to come home. Leave a few aircraft carriers and a few quick strike forces behind to deal with imminent threats and bring the rest home. Stop policing everyone elses shit.

You are right! Seal the borders! NO more international trade and that will keep all nasty varmints found in containers from overseas!
Won't have to worry about inspections. And then while we are at it.. let's as you say retrench and tell all Americans traveling abroad,
"good luck charley" USA won't be there to help when you get hauled into jail for smoking some weed in a country you thought you could so you called who..NO ambassador any more!

YEA .. simplest trick just withdraw the reason most of the world is able to do things, sleep better..
Knowing the mightiest forces are there to protect!

You are right! SEAL the boarders! Stop the oil from Canada..(under an agreement..)!

Forum List

Back