Muslims foil terror plot: RCMP

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
TORONTO - Muslims want a safe Canada, too.

That's what Muhammad Robert Heft, a Muslim community leader in Scarborough, wants his fellow Torontonians to know as the RCMP arrested a Muslim man in the GTA for allegedly plotting a rail attack that would have taken innocent lives. Not only do Muslims in the city condemn the attack, they turned over information in a bid to help foil it.

"There is going to be backlash," he said, alluding to those who will blame the Muslim community. "But I want to reiterate. Who was the one who tipped the RCMP off? It was our community."

More: Muslims foil terror plot: RCMP | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun/By Shawn Jeffords

Further proof that not all Muslims are terrorists or want terror.

according to dante, it was not terrorism

funny how you outright believe this guy, but don't believe anything a republican says without proof

hack

TORONTO - Muslims want a safe Canada, too.

That's what Muhammad Robert Heft, a Muslim community leader in Scarborough, wants his fellow Torontonians to know as the RCMP arrested a Muslim man in the GTA for allegedly plotting a rail attack that would have taken innocent lives. Not only do Muslims in the city condemn the attack, they turned over information in a bid to help foil it.

"There is going to be backlash," he said, alluding to those who will blame the Muslim community. "But I want to reiterate. Who was the one who tipped the RCMP off? It was our community."

More: Muslims foil terror plot: RCMP | Toronto & GTA | News | Toronto Sun/By Shawn Jeffords

Further proof that not all Muslims are terrorists or want terror.

good, about time.

Shame you had to fuck up a perfectly good op with that idiotic last line

But you wouldn't be the vile liberal that you are if you hadn't

I have never claimed all Muslims are terrorist or want terror on the flip side I don't delude myself into believing radical Islam is just a small group of misunderstood malcontents either.

Forum List

Back