How Does the American Presence in the Middle East Benefit Americans?

War was never pretty...

That response is part of the problem. U.S. kills innocent civilians and the response is, "War is hell." Muslims kill innocent Americans and the response is, "KILL THE TERRORISTS!!!!!"

This double standard is sickening.

It would be a double standard if in the course of the US presence the killing of civilians was an intentional act and the plan was solely to kill those civilians.

And it is in many cases. Don't forget about Obama's policy of double taps with his drones.

No one has mentioned OIL ???

you may not understand but a Capitalist Economy - even one based on Goods and Services requires energy to turn its wheels.

and besides they are such wonderful people, its just fun being there.

We get our oil from Canada. Mexico, the US, and South America. Our presence in the Middle East does nothing to lower oil prices in the US. It makes no sense to ship it in from the MIddle East dues to transportation costs.

Nope, even that flimsy excuse is no reason for our presence there.

sort of ... but in fact it is all inter-exta-related, Globally.

Not the best reason but monetarily it would be economic suicide not to be.

and in the beginning to support American Commerce that ran the show.

you may not understand but a Capitalist Economy - even one based on Goods and Services requires energy to turn its wheels.

We get our oil from Canada. Mexico, the US, and South America. Our presence in the Middle East does nothing to lower oil prices in the US. It makes no sense to ship it in from the MIddle East dues to transportation costs.

It does in a way if you consider the US began seeking control of Arab oil profits fifty years ago when the US was the world's number one exporter of oil. In short, it's about power: 'In politics and social science, power is the ability to influence the behavior of people.'"

I'm a Canuck. I don't want to behead you. Ok it sucks that I gave you Celine Dione and Justin Bieber....

Why are you allowing the Rockefellers and Soros to block the Keystone. I don't get it.

Your politicians are insane. They are freaking nuts.

Well, yeah, they're insane.

Go figure.

I don't get it at all.

I'm doing my spring thing with all my plants now (60 to 90 day grow period so I have to start every thing inside)

But when I get back on it I'm loaded for bear on all the monies the Rockefellers and Soros is pouring in up here to block pipelines.

Not kidding. I got all the data. Why are these groups trying to crush you? I don't get it.

It does in a way if you consider the US began seeking control of Arab oil profits fifty years ago when the US was the world's number one exporter of oil. In short, it's about power: 'In politics and social science, power is the ability to influence the behavior of people.'"

How does that benefit the Ameircan people? Why should we pay for it with our money and and the lives of our young people?

I'm a Canuck. I don't want to behead you. Ok it sucks that I gave you Celine Dione and Justin Bieber....

Why are you allowing the Rockefellers and Soros to block the Keystone. I don't get it.

Go figure.

I don't get it at all.

I'm doing my spring thing with all my plants now (60 to 90 day grow period so I have to start every thing inside)

But when I get back on it I'm loaded for bear on all the monies the Rockefellers and Soros is pouring in up here to block pipelines.

Not kidding. I got all the data. Why are these groups trying to crush you? I don't get it.
Does not Rockefeller still make a lot of money shipping petroleum products by rail?...Might 'splain a thing or three.

Go figure.

I don't get it at all.

There is no good reason for it. A few vocal environmental activists are against it for fear of spills, but I don't think they understand the risk/reward outlook. Oil spills can be cleaned up and it's not like they happen every day or are likely to.

awww ..shut up you are becoming irritating.

I can see how being exposed for a callous hypocrite would be irritating.

Politically correct people like you makes me sick. In war you can not walk on eggshells lilly of the valley!

That's all.

My guess is you don't even know what politically correct means given your incorrect usage of the term here. Regardless, when innocent Americans are killed in this "war" you just chalk it up to war being hell, right?

Oh bite me. With all due respect, if you were getting Arab oil profits you wouldn't be so in debt.

Come on. Stop with the bullshit. :lmao: Oh that's the ticket. We are getting so much money from Arab oil we are now quizzillions in debt.

Oh just stop.

That response is part of the problem. U.S. kills innocent civilians and the response is, "War is hell." Muslims kill innocent Americans and the response is, "KILL THE TERRORISTS!!!!!"

This double standard is sickening.

It would be a double standard if in the course of the US presence the killing of civilians was an intentional act and the plan was solely to kill those civilians.

And it is in many cases. Don't forget about Obama's policy of double taps with his drones.

Kindly reference you assertions with certified and vetted sources where those drones are intentionally targeting civilians together with the plans clearly state such.

How does that benefit the Ameircan people? Why should we pay for it with our money and and the lives of our young people?
The system seems designed to benefit about 1% of the American people.

Go figure.

I don't get it at all.

There is no good reason for it. A few vocal environmental activists are against it for fear of spills, but I don't think they understand the risk/reward outlook. Oil spills can be cleaned up and it's not like they happen every day or are likely to.

I'm driving the " gee Mr. Soros and gee Rockefellers" why are you funding our envirowhackos.

We have a real problem with some of your nutso whack jobs.

I can see how being exposed for a callous hypocrite would be irritating.

Politically correct people like you makes me sick. In war you can not walk on eggshells lilly of the valley!

That's all.

My guess is you don't even know what politically correct means given your incorrect usage of the term here. Regardless, when innocent Americans are killed in this "war" you just chalk it up to war being hell, right?

I want America to be in the Middle East ...to get Intelligence there...to try to prevent future terrorists attacks ..... you pinhead!!!!!

That's all.

I want America to be in the Middle East ...to get Intelligence there...to try to prevent future terrorists attacks ..... you pinhead!!!!!

If we weren't over there, there'd be no reason for them to plot terror attacks against us, right?

Do you think they do it for sport?

Oh bite me. With all due respect, if you were getting Arab oil profits you wouldn't be so in debt.

Come on. Stop with the bullshit. :lmao: Oh that's the ticket. We are getting so much money from Arab oil we are now quizzillions in debt.

Oh just stop.
Wall Street gets most of the profits from arms sales and oil sales both of which depend heavily on US taxpayers subsidies to Arab dictators and "a little loyal Jewish Ulster in the heart of Arab hostilism."

Surely you've heard of socialize the cost and privatize the profit?

Kindly reference you assertions with certified and vetted sources where those drones are intentionally targeting civilians together with the plans clearly state such.

This case out here in North Dakota really bothers me. What this Sheriff pulled on this family gets me fired up.

Its a worry.

Forum List

Back