How does one commit fraud when the loan was repaid in full with interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what fraud occurred if a loan is repaid in full with all interest? Someone explain that to me. Ohh I forgot this is a banana republic where facts like that don't matter.
I want to know what standing NY has in it. The banks are not filing suit. Seems to me that if NY is serious then they owe Trump a shitload of taxes that he was overcharged on those properties that NY says were inflated above their value. Frivolous Prosecution.

Word from the Obiden kabal is take shots at the opposition. They will back you. They can’t lose next one either, it is riggerd now for eternity. Join in. Party Time.

Exactly what fraud occurred if a loan is repaid in full with all interest? Someone explain that to me. Ohh I forgot this is a banana republic where facts like that don't matter.
If you ask that, you're obviously a member of....

89l9wm.jpg

By lying on the application to get a falsely deflated interest rate.

Good God man, have you read NOTHING about this case?

he got better interest rates and higher amounts causing greater risk to the bank so there was harm.

No, there wasn't. The banks have already testified that the claims made by the AG are shit.

We own our house. A new build. But let’s say it had one prior owner. The former President of the United States.

The comparables for this size and style of house is (for the sake of discussion) say: $750,000.00. But that pesky former President has the audacity to place a higher figure on its alleged value (figuring that the association with History itself is a valid reason to jack it up).

Did he commit “fraud” when he valued the property a lot higher than the comparables? Obviously not.

In no fraud case (civil or criminal) in the State of New York is there a viable claim of “fraud” absent an actual victim even if a material fact (like a valuation claim) is disputed or even wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back