How does it feel being white?

Just fucking shut up. Shut up. Shut up.

Just fucking shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
Why not instead of white kids emulating black culture why don't blacks say from now on were going to teach our kids to be well spoken, good in school, college to be a goal, no kids until married, don't hang out with trouble makers, go to church,

I know the majority of blacks do fine but maybe the entire society needs to push the personal responsibility montra more.

I don't agree with Republicans on much but this is one issue I do.

I'm a middle aged, straight, Christian, white American male.

So the answer is "awful." I'm the most discriminated person on earth.

What chance do I have of being successful in this country?

Well at least we can tell a cop pulling us over to "Go fuck yourself" and he'll just tell us to "go home and sleep it off"
Remember when Eddie Murphy was made to look white and they showed what it was like being white? That's exactly what it's like.

Yeah.

Exactly.

I quite enjoy it. I think I'd like being orintal too.

What I really like about being white is the fun hair color. And Lactose tolerant is great too.

Of course, having to wear sunscreen and hats in the summer can be a bit of a bore. But I like the fun hats somtimes too.

Maybe blacks need to act white.

Blacks were the first humans. Closer to the ape ancestors, correct? White is a more evolved species of human. That's a fact.

This is absolutely vile. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I don't mean it to be insulting. We came from pre man. The first men were black. Therefore white is the more evolved or newer breed of human.

For whatever reason the white gene mutation was a positive one because look at how we wound up. Natural selection and survival of the fittest....

Aw, look at the little dummy who doesn't understand evolution...

Blacks were the first humans. Closer to the ape ancestors, correct? White is a more evolved species of human. That's a fact.

I don't mean it to be insulting. We came from pre man. The first men were black. Therefore white is the more evolved or newer breed of human.

For whatever reason the white gene mutation was a positive one because look at how we wound up. Natural selection and survival of the fittest....

Explain it then. Explain how or where I'm wrong. Don't just say that and crawl back into your gook hole.

Now tell the truth now,how's it really feel being white?

Unlike you, I don't dwell on the color of my skin.
If you can't explain it then you probably lack empathy for others who are not white and don't get to experience the white privilege you do.

I know what it is like to be a good black who has to always make excuses for his race. How do I know? I'm Greek. LOL. I'm constantly explaining to my friends how it isn't the Greeks fault. It's the rich people's fault, just like here in America. The same technique they used here to make cuts to social programs and entitlements, are the same techniques they used in Greece. They bankrupted the system and now they say they can't afford to pay pensions and social security. Surprise!

Explain it then. Explain how or where I'm wrong. Don't just say that and crawl back into your gook hole.
You are wrong because, along with your many deductive flaws, your underlying and profound lack of understanding of natural selection and genetics literally makes my teeth hurt. You, sir, are a bigot who has merely twisted your poor understanding of scientific facts to justify your irrational racism.

That said, you have every right to your opinion regardless of whether it makes you look like a douchebags or not. So, carry on in case noobs show up and they are unsure which one of us is the douchebag.

You are wrong because, along with your many deductive flaws, your underlying and profound lack of understanding of natural selection and genetics literally makes my teeth hurt. You, sir, are a bigot who has merely twisted your poor understanding of scientific facts to justify your irrational racism.

That said, you have every right to your opinion regardless of whether it makes you look like a douchebags or not. So, carry on in case noobs show up and they are unsure which one of us is the douchebag.
Still haven't pointed out how I'm wrong.

Fact. Blacks came first. Fact. Whites are the dominant race now. For whatever reasons it happened blacks didn't spread out and conquer, whites did. For whatever reason whites were in a position to enslave blacks, not visa versa.

I'm not trying to be racist you just can't debate this so you're getting defensive. You and unkotard can eat my dicks. Lol

Forum List

Back