How does God come like a thief in the night?

That is a dark and terrible night:
Isaiah 13:10–11 said:
For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine. And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
the final judgement will not be between who are remaining but for those that are remaining why the religion of antiquity is relevant the religion is not for the individual alone but for all humanity for any individual's admission to the Everlasting it will be the same for everyone.

In that case, what day and year have John and Paul told you that Christ is returning? April 6th, 2024, at 4pm? December 8th, 2039? Post the day and hour for me because there are some things I want to finish up before He gets here...

So, you think this already took place?
Matthew 24:14 And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. <That wasn't possible until the advent of the satellite. It is prophesy fulfilled in our life time and no other.

I also gave you 2 things that need to happen before Christs return:
A peace treaty allowing the Jews to build the 3rd. Temple. < yet to be fulfilled.
A built 3rd. Temple. < Yet to be fulfilled.
Here are some more:
A red heifer without blemish. < newly fulfilled after 2000 years of no red heifer without a white hair.
Jews sacrificing animals at the Temple needs to resume before Christ's return.
No one may buy or sell without the mark. < when do you think that this has already happened?
The ability to exterminate all life on earth. < didn't happen until the 1940's. So, when do you think Christ had to return already to prevent mankind from total destruction of all life on earth?
A Jewish Homeland. < Didn't happen until the 1940's.

Another event not possible until now:
2 of God's prophets will be killed prior to Christs return and:
"Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues and nations will see their dead bodies three-and-a-half days.." < impossible without a tv or lap top.

Explain just these few within the time line you think has already happened...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back