How does a child live with this?

No doubt liberals will try to exploit this tragedy to attack the second amendment but the kid could just as well have gotten his hands on the gun at home as in a Walmart store, so the laws allowing people to have guns in public places have nothing to do with why this happened.

I think you missed the point. the fact is, she had that gun because people like you have her SOOOOO terrified of the scary negro she thinks is going to rape her out in the middle of Idaho that she carried a gun in her purse while trying to manage four kids in a Wal-Mart.

And one of them shot her.

Hey, the NRA should name that kid "Young Gun Patriot of the Year"!

Joe...your violent attitude toward minorities needs to be addressed....get some help.....

As the post clearly shows, I wasn't saying they are the same thing, stupid. You're not too good at reading comprehension, are you?

You stated; 'Not everyone is intelligent enough to drive a care either but that's just something we have to live with in a free society.'

I stated (since you've tied gun ownership with driving) 'That's why there is liability insurance and laws requiring insurance. Since you agree that 'Not everyone is intelligent'; should gun owners be required to carry insurance?'

you loose them when you break the law...not before....so sure....if someone commits,a crime and becomes a felon...no guns....

As the post clearly shows, I wasn't saying they are the same thing, stupid. You're not too good at reading comprehension, are you?

You stated; 'Not everyone is intelligent enough to drive a care either but that's just something we have to live with in a free society.'

I stated (since you've tied gun ownership with driving) 'That's why there is liability insurance and laws requiring insurance. Since you agree that 'Not everyone is intelligent'; should gun owners be required to carry insurance?'

sure...if insurance was free...but since it costs money...that would be like a poll tax to vote...since the 2nd amendment is a right.....

You still don't get it, do you? I used driving as an example of one of many things unintelligent people are allowed to do. I also believe I pointed out that gun ownership is a right, not a privilege (like driving and many other things). You can take away somebody's right to drive a car (or do other things) because that's not a right. I think you know what I'm conveying but you need to muddy the waters to avoid admitting you're wrong.

And of course you support the 2nd Amendment, the right to be armed openly and concealed carry.

I support the 2nd Amendment but I don't think everyone should be able to possess a gun, such as those leaving a loaded handgun within reach of a child.

You still don't get it, do you? I used driving as an example of one of many things unintelligent people are allowed to do. I also believe I pointed out that gun ownership is a right, not a privilege (like driving and many other things). You can take away somebody's right to drive a car (or do other things) because that's not a right. I think you know what I'm conveying but you need to muddy the waters to avoid admitting you're wrong.

You've tied driving and gun ownership. Now answer the insurance question.

You've tied driving and gun ownership. Now answer the insurance question.

I know I answered it....if you believe in poll taxes then you would believe in requiring people to pay for their right to self defense....in an effort to keep them from exercising that right....

sure...if insurance was free...but since it costs money...that would be like a poll tax to vote...since the 2nd amendment is a right.....

Wouldn't free insurance be costly for those 'poor' insurance companies?

Since the 2nd amendment was written well before cars, shouldn't we add cars to it?

Since the 2nd amendment was written well before cars, shouldn't we add cars to it?

They had horses and coaches back then.....so that doesn't fly.....

Yes, free insurance is impossible so you can't require it because that would prevent the exercise of a right....

I know I answered it....if you believe in poll taxes then you would believe in requiring people to pay for their right to self defense....in an effort to keep them from exercising that right....

So you do believe the the United States Constitution is severely out-of-date.

Yes, free insurance is impossible so you can't require it because that would prevent the exercise of a right....

Again, So you do believe the the United States Constitution is severely out-of-date.

Again, So you do believe the the United States Constitution is severely out-of-date.

Me....absolutely not....I think the Constitution is a miracle document....as is the Bill of Rights....I'm not the one advocating for limiting a right....

Since you OBVIOUSLY are to stupid to understand what has already been pointed out to you, lets try one more time....

The Government can not force you to pay to exercise a right. The 2nd Amendment is a right. Voting in and of itself is not a right but the categories of who is eligible to vote is. And one can not have a poll tax on voting. Get the point yet MORON?

Since you OBVIOUSLY are to stupid to understand what has already been pointed out to you, lets try one more time....

The Government can not force you to pay to exercise a right. The 2nd Amendment is a right. Voting in and of itself is not a right but the categories of who is eligible to vote is. And one can not have a poll tax on voting. Get the point yet MORON?
One Percenter knows what we're all saying, he/she cannot refute it, so he/she has to keep throwing out red herrings and pretending they are legitimate arguments. Call it pride, I guess.

One Percenter knows what we're all saying, he/she cannot refute it, so he/she has to keep throwing out red herrings and pretending they are legitimate arguments. Call it pride, I guess.

call it genetically based liberal dishonesty......to be accurate....and fair....

Billc tied gun ownership to driving. I was carrying the debate to his illogical conclusion.

What our Founding Fathers didn't foresee were idiots, so the 2nd Amendment needs to be updated.

Billc tied gun ownership to driving. I was carrying the debate to his illogical conclusion.

What our Founding Fathers didn't foresee were idiots, so the 2nd Amendment needs to be updated.
You want to change the 2nd? Get Congress to approve a new amendment and then get 37 States to agree, failing that there is no way you can foist insurance on gun owners.

Forum List

Back