How Do You Think Trump Feels?

at the same time that he feels downright giddy at all the poorly educated dupes still willing to cough up cash for his big grifting lie...

he feels like a rat in a corner as the walls are closing in on him re: jan 6 & the public hearings that are coming soon & the NY AG - letitia james, & the grand jury in georgia, & the DC investigations all goin' on that will very well land him behind bars.

both of which are a hoot to watch!
They may get Trump this time or like all the other times the liberals felt Trump was finally going to be removed from office or prosecuted and convicted, Trump will slip away untouched.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe Biden goes down before Trump. The New York Times finally verified Hunters laptop and some emails. Sounds like The Gray Lady was covering her ass as the shit is about to hit the fan. Nor would I be surprised if nothing happens to the Bidens either. I suspect the FBI is rotten at the top if not all the way through. The FBI works for the Democratic Party like the KGB worked for the Communist Party in the old USSR.

***snip***

The reason I was so pleased was because above my column in this newspaper on Jan. 24, 2018, was this headline: “Scandal-ridden FBI must be abolished.”

Is there an echo in here?

All I can say is, what took everybody else so long to realize how rotten to the core the Famous But Incompetent G-men have become, and actually have been for more than half a century now?

***snip***

Indeed, the KGB’s primary domestic function was to protect the leaders of the Communist Party within the Soviet Union, and thus maintain political order.

No, I wouldn’t do much of the things he does if I were in his shoes

I would be laughing so hard the people on the next street could hear me. in public, I'd put on my boo-boo face, but at home, I would be having a party. If gasoline hit $20.00 a gallon, it wouldn't bother Trump one bit paying for it.

I would be laughing so hard the people on the next street could hear me. in public, I'd put on my boo-boo face, but at home, I would be having a party. If gasoline hit $20.00 a gallon, it wouldn't bother Trump one bit paying for it.
Doesn’t sound like you’re a very good person Ray.

Bullshit. Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 companies in his career including a hit reality television show. His failures are less than 2% which any CEO would love as a record.
Trump was just an employee on Celebrity Apprentice. The creators of the show said Trump was a has been and they sold him as a typhoon. He's been involved in 3500 lawsuits.

Trump was just an employee on Celebrity Apprentice. The creators of the show said Trump was a has been and they sold him as a typhoon. He's been involved in 3500 lawsuits.

Perhaps, but most of the lawsuits were filed by him. Any successful businessman will tell you lawsuits are just part of running a business. His show would have been a failure without him. Trump was loved by most people including the left before he became a Republican and ran for the presidency.

She isn't appointed yet. Nobody is more scared of this one man than the Communists. Over a year after he left office and they have nothing better to do in the House than try to stop him in 2024. I've never seen anything like it.
CONGRATS, YOU'RE TOTALLY WHACKED. COME BACK TO REALITY. The orange cretin is putting people in positions so they can steal in 2024...Luckily he IS totally incompetent.

Perhaps, but most of the lawsuits were filed by him. Any successful businessman will tell you lawsuits are just part of running a business. His show would have been a failure without him. Trump was loved by most people including the left before he became a Republican and ran for the presidency.
The ignoramuses who were willing Rubes....Your heroes, greedy idiot rich GOP lying scumbags...

Why would that make me a bad person? You mean you don't like when you're right? I do and that doesn't make me a bad person at all.
Liking being right and rubbing it in peoples faces while taking pleasure in their pain and suffering are two very different things

Trump has cheated contractors, vendors, investors, lawyers, bankers and wives. He's considered a pariah in NYC
Nobody will touch him.. especially US banks and top tier lawyers. His father bailed him out repeatedly. Even the producers of celebrity apprentice thought he was a has been and a buffoon.

Sooooo naive.

soooooooooooooo blind.

Mo Brooks says Trump asked him to 'immediately' remove Biden from office and illegally hold a new presidential election​

Brent D. Griffiths
21 hours ago

• Rep. Mo Brooks said Trump asked him to remove Biden from office and declare a new election.
  • Trump this week withdrew his support for Brooks' Senate run.
  • All the actions Trump is said to have asked for would be unconstitutional and illegal.

Mo Brooks says Trump asked him to 'immediately' remove Biden from office and illegally hold a new presidential election

What a pack of lies. Trump's brother got him in to Wharton. He was never at the top of his class. He skipped most classes he bought the first 5000 copies of Art of the Deal. His father bailed him out again and again until the late 1980s.

not to mention donny's own sister said that he paid someone to take his SATs.

Trump is stupid? Well let's see:
Graduated top of his class in military school.
2. Got excepted to Wharton school of business, which is considered more prestigious than Harvard's school of business.
Where he graduated top of his class.
3. Borrowed a million bucks from his dad and turned it into billions.
4. Wrote, "The Art Of The Deal", which was number 1 for a very, very long time. It is still considered the bible of big business.
5. Created a reality show, "The Apprentice" which went to number 1, and remained one the top shows on television for the 10 yrs. that he was on it.
6. Became President of the United states.
And is going to be elected President for a 3rd time. First person since FDR.
So how many of these things have you done?

:auiqs.jpg:

ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg

:laughing0301:

Well they have asked for the emails but Pelosi and the head of CP refuse.............................Are you curious why at all. Maybe we could learn something

i'm going to assume if that is accurate - it has to do with security. one thing for sure is that neither nancy pelosi, nor the CP nor even turtleboy were in on some kinda false flag or conspiracy to have that happen.

Forum List

Back