How Do You Think Trump Feels?

I think he is amused how you idiots let him live in your head rent free 27/7.
He's more amused with guys like Lyin Raphael Cruz, Graham, Cotton, Jordan, Stefanik etc who flog themselves at the feet of King Trump begging him for a blessing.

It's amusing watching those clowns debase themselves day after day after day scared shitless of a guy who can't even Tweet.

Know what's burning Trump's ass minute by minute right now? Joe Biden who wiped the floor with him is getting Judge Jackson appointed to the SCOTUS.

Last edited:
He's more amused with guys like Lyin Raphael Cruz, Graham, Cotton, Jordan, Stefanik etc who flog themselves at the feet of King Trump begging him for a blessing.

It's amusing watching those clowns debase themselves day after day after day scared shitless of a guy who can't even Tweet.

Know what's burning Trump's ass minute by minute right now? Joe Biden who wiped the floor with him is getting Judge Jackson appointed to the SCOTUS.
You're clueless, tell me. What makes Jackson a good Supreme Court Justice? Be specific. Also, you loons are crazy, twitter is liberal owned and run. You're on Putin's side in reality.
FB_IMG_1646914786490.jpg

Currently knowing how much chaos is going on in our country caused by the Biden Harris Administration and there's nothing he can do to stop it?
He has recently said that he hates to see the country in this condition and that he really does wish success for the Biden admin. He also basically said…”I warned you.”

She isn't appointed yet. Nobody is more scared of this one man than the Communists. Over a year after he left office and they have nothing better to do in the House than try to stop him in 2024. I've never seen anything like it.

Trump trolling? I'd like to know how Biden feels. We haven't heard as much a single unscripted sentence in a year and a half from the old dude. Is the V.P. capable of anything except a giggle?

She's been very successful at making an ass out of herself here and overseas.

This is Russia, a big country. This is Ukraine, a much smaller country. The Big country is attacking the little country................

What a pack of lies. Trump's brother got him in to Wharton. He was never at the top of his class. He skipped most classes he bought the first 5000 copies of Art of the Deal. His father bailed him out again and again until the late 1980s.

Bullshit. Donald Trump has owned or operated over 500 companies in his career including a hit reality television show. His failures are less than 2% which any CEO would love as a record.

Like I said if Mueller found nothing, you have nothing. Even the attorney General in New York couldn't find anything.

It's called wishful thinking. Everything they predict falls flat on it's face. Even the Stormy lawsuit didn't pan out for them. She now owes Donald Trump $300,000. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back