How do you feel the standoff in Washington would best resolved?

SS reform is necessary, in my opinion. Not to prevent certain people from getting it of course, but something like an increase in the age of eligibility because of the approximately 20 more years we all live (on average).

SS is something owed to the people by our government though there is no question about that.

Yet every time someone makes a serious effort to put forward a plan to fix SS they are instantly attacked and accused of wanting to "destroy" SS and push Grandma off a cliff.

Hey leftist how would you fix ssi?

Please try to keep aggressive, personal tags to a minimum. There is no reason for it. Everyone has at least one valid opinion based on some sort of fact, and we should always entertain new ideas. Singling out like that doesn't facilitate that.

How do I feel the standoff in Washington would best be resolved?

Simple. The punk-in-chief can do what's right for the country and resign. We all know he's not interested in what's right for this country...though.

"Barely" making it on over 250K a year?

What world do you live in?

Okay..that's a little low in in Monaco..but sheesh.

First, I know you don't really like reading the discussion. But we were discussing a tax increase on all rates.

Second, yes, there are people making over 250K a year who are bareley making ends meet. Small business owners, for example, who end up claiming profits on their personal statements. And there are also stupid people who make lots of money. Some members of Congress, for example.

Jesus fuck, you're dumb.

CrotchetyGeezer, Lakhota, and Article 15

Contribute logical and constructive ideas and opinions or don't post on this thread.

Thanks.

Contribute logical and constructive ideas and opinions or don't post on this thread.

Thanks.

Fuck you! Maybe you should slide on over to the Clean Debate Zone.

I kindly asked that you don't insult and undermine people on threads that I post please, but as I have said before, I don't need to post on the "Clean Debate Zone" because I know that even people like you who drop insults and f-bombs have great valid opinions. I merely want to continue talking about the original topic and the newer conversation about SS. Please weigh in if you would like. Any suggestion for a possibly better alternative is appreciated if it holds some sort of truth, fact, or evidence (relation to other like events).

=]

Yet every time someone makes a serious effort to put forward a plan to fix SS they are instantly attacked and accused of wanting to "destroy" SS and push Grandma off a cliff.

Please try to keep aggressive, personal tags to a minimum. There is no reason for it. Everyone has at least one valid opinion based on some sort of fact, and we should always entertain new ideas. Singling out like that doesn't facilitate that.

I'm going to point out groups of people and you're not going to stop me. Understand? Good.

Article 15 read my last post.

Feel free to weigh in, too, if you'd like regarding the original topic or SS.

Just no ridiculousness please. =]

I'm going to point out groups of people and you're not going to stop me. Understand? Good.

Sometimes it's necessary of course, but when it is derogatory (or at least is meant to be) it is deconstructive.... Just saying...

Article 15 read my last post.

Feel free to weigh in, too, if you'd like regarding the original topic or SS.

Just no ridiculousness please. =]

You can ask whatever the eff you want....nobody has to acquiesce to your request. Contrary to what you may think you have zero control over any thread you create.

If you want a clean thread post in the clean debate zone.

So like I said:

Blow me, douchenozzle.

Thanks.

Fuck you! Maybe you should slide on over to the Clean Debate Zone.

I kindly asked that you don't insult and undermine people on threads that I post please, but as I have said before, I don't need to post on the "Clean Debate Zone" because I know that even people like you who drop insults and f-bombs have great valid opinions. I merely want to continue talking about the original topic and the newer conversation about SS. Please weigh in if you would like. Any suggestion for a possibly better alternative is appreciated if it holds some sort of truth, fact, or evidence (relation to other like events).

=]

Now you're sounding a little more reasonable. Here's something to keep in mind - the thread author does NOT control the thread. I have around 16,500 posts - and I've yet to be successful in controlling any of my threads. Actually, I never really cared one way or the other. However, threads usually get some diamonds mixed with the coal. It's the wild, wild west - within USMB rules.

How do I feel the standoff in Washington would best be resolved?

Simple. The punk-in-chief can do what's right for the country and resign. We all know he's not interested in what's right for this country...though.

Cause he's a dumb Muslim ******, right?!

No, cuz he's a dumb fucking leftist. And, wasn't his mother white? Oh...wait, that's right, you're the only one making judgments based on the color of one's skin...huh?

(Now impersonating Bill Clinton, aka Pants Dropper, aka Bubba, aka Slick Willy) But, then again, I guess it's just simply a matter of how one defines ni**er. A white person, purple person, pink person, green person or any other person can be a ni**er just as easily as a black person can.

nig*ger
noun

1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.

a. a black person.
b.
a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

****** | Define ****** at Dictionary.com

Now, if we go with definition #2? Then, yeah, that fits pretty well with every leftist on the face of this planet.

Yeah I am starting to see that... I'm not necessarily trying to fully control what can and can't be said, which is why I am asking and not telling people to do things. Nobody has to listen (obviously), but I still would rather express it and have people for some reason continue on like Article 15. Not sure what his/her problem is, but I guess it is just par for the course.

You'd think kindly asking someone not to post bs on a thread wouldn't be much to ask for. =P It's okay in the end I suppose.

Anyway.... Social Security! haha

Forum List

Back