How do we see what mods are online so we can message them?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Some idiot thinks my thread on article five conventions was about the SCOTUS decision on DACA, which it is not.

I only mentioned DACA because it illustrates the need for the A5 convention

So can some one tell me where the list of online mods are and please move my thread back to the Current events forum?

Thanks

Some idiot thinks my thread on article five conventions was about the SCOTUS decision on DACA, which it is not.

So can some one tell me where the list of online mods are and please move my thread back to the Current events forum?

Thanks
I dont know

the internet gods hovering over this forum are a mystery to me also

Thanks
Don't know but you could always "report" your thread, ask your question in the reason for report box. They all can see it when they're online.
The other way is to pick a mod, any mod and send them a PM, sit back and wait for them to logon and see it.

Thanks
I dont know

Then you're not sacrificing the the correct animals. Chickens are good, lambs are preferable........

Thanks
I dont know

Then you're not sacrificing the the correct animals. Chickens are good, lambs are preferable........
I suspect they are vegans

Thanks
I dont know

I suspect they are vegans
Now that you mention it I do sacrifice Hatch green chile to them.

Thanks

There is a staff online box near the bottom on right side of the main page, which shows up when a VISIBLE moderator is here, some Mods chose to stay hidden even when they are here, I don't agree with that at all, since they are here to help us and defend the forum.

You can use the PM system to post your request.

Forum List

Back