Hey, if I run for congress...

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
...I'm probably gonna need a sock.

That's how we used to do it in the other hole in the wall whenever one of us ran for congress or the senate or town treasurer or whatever.

So...uh...what's the rule on that?

1592366504895.png

If you run for congress I'm releasing to the media all those dick pics you sent me.

If you run for congress I'm releasing to the media all those dick pics you sent me.
And all those times he inappropriately touched me.

Naturally, for the right amount of money my memory perhaps be aided to remember correctly.

Hell, with touchy, fingery Joe Biden doing so well in the polls perhaps this will only help him.

It is amazing how easy it is to turn a vajayjay into a penis these things thanks to photoshop ....

and social justice warriors.

That's how we used to do it in the other hole in the wall whenever one of us ran for congress or the senate or town treasurer or whatever.

Just think, if you win:

1. You will never have to work again, nor anyone in your family.

2. The best health care available, that is unavailable to the rest of America

3. You no longer have to pay taxes. No one cares. You would even not pay taxes and be the head of the IRS like Tim Giethner.

4. Sexually assault anyone you like. Again, no one cares. Then use tax payer money to pay for the silence of those women like Congress did paying about $17 million in taxpayer money to women over the years who were sexually abused to keep quiet.

5. Retire with a lavish retirement. Own mansions all around the world and die is a pile of money. It's the only way to die.

Just think, if you win:

3. You no longer have to pay taxes. No one cares. You would even not pay taxes and be the head of the IRS like Tim Giethner.

4. Sexually assault anyone you like. Again, no one cares. Then use tax payer money to pay for the silence of those women like Congress did paying about $17 million in taxpayer money to women over the years who were sexually abused to keep quiet.

5. Retire with a lavish retirement. Own mansions all around the world and die is a pile of money. It's the only way to die.
You sound jealous.

Just think, if you win:

You sound jealous.

Na, I can only be myself, everyone else is taken.

Besides, who wants to burn in hell forever? I mean sure, you never have to worry about a heating bill and all, but I'll pass.

Just think, if you win:

#5. You can only sexually assault women if you are a member of the so-called Democratic Party. All non-party members will be accused of sexual assault, even if they didn't.

Just think, if you win:

#5. You can only sexually assault women if you are a member of the so-called Democratic Party. All non-party members will be accused of sexual assault, even if they didn't.
Amendment: They only come after you if you ally yourself with Trump or someone like him within the GOP. In other words, if you McCain yourself all is good with the world. but if not you go bye, bye and will join Flynn in the Big House.

Do me a favor. Don't strip at the convention.

Very first rule on USMB list is only 1 account per person to avoid getting banned.

If you need someone to post things for you, I can use my account. I don't mind saying all kinds of positive things extolling your strengths as a Constitutional ally.

I am also good at filibustering.
So if you win and need to pull that on the Senate floor, you can read all my messages since 2009. Until you either win your battle by default and attrition.

(Or get hauled away for reading pure terrorist material, from my posts asking all parties to mediate political conflicts and create public policy by consensus.)

If you need my help to post something,
Or to torture opponents with my 20 page messages, I am happy to chase off any competitors so you win by default!

You have my vote!

Forum List

Back