How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

`
Can some Low IQ AGW denier here (ding, No-balls, C-Frank) define 'Greenhouse Gas' for us?

I didn't think so.

`

Last edited:

A greenhouse gas (GHG or GhG) is a gas that absorbs and emits radiant energy within the thermal infrared range, causing the greenhouse effect.[1]
The primary greenhouse gases in Earth's atmosphere are water vapor (H2O), carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), nitrous oxide (N2O), and ozone (O3).

Without greenhouse gases, the average temperature of Earth's surface would be about −18 °C (0 °F),[2] rather than the present average of 15 °C (59 °F).[3][4][5] The atmospheres of Venus, Mars and Titan also contain greenhouse gases.

Human activities since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution (around 1750) have increased the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide by almost 50%, from 280 ppm in 1750 to 419 ppm in 2021.[6]

The last time the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide was this high was over 3 million years ago.[7] This increase has occurred despite the absorption of more than half of the emissions by various natural carbon sinks in the carbon cycle.[8][9]......

`
If you are going to argue that an increase in CO2 of a 120 parts per million is going to bake the planet in 1000 years, the least you could do would be to conduct an experiment to prove the associated temperature increase empirically. Because scientists come to an opposite conclusion depending upon which datasets are used.

Especially since...

abu afuk is an idiot.gif

If you are going to argue that an increase in CO2 of a 120 parts per million is going to bake the planet in 1000 years, the least you could do would be to conduct an experiment to prove the associated temperature increase empirically.
We have the climate record... not just empirical, but actual Data on CO2, Temp, and Sea level
Doesn't look good you one-line Troll.

I've decided not to put you on Ignore even tho your one line trolls are Illogical, stupid and repetitive baits/maybe two charts.

So, as just now/most of the time, I'll just use maybe one in 4 or 5 of them to underline my points... while you UNWITtingly bump my threads to the top with your hundreds of non sequiturs.

See you later down the page after you troll up another 4 or 5 in a row saying nothing.

BTW, One can hardly find your 10 word posts in that huge sig (I've never read either).
Bye
`

`

Last edited:
We have the climate record... not just empirical, but actual data on CO2, temp, and sea level
Doesn't look you one-line Troller.

I've decided not to put you on Ignore even tho your one line trolls are Illogical, stupid and repetitive baits/maybe two charts.

So, as just now, I'll just use maybe one in 4 or 5 of them to underline my points... while you UNWITtingly bump my threads to the top with your hundreds of non sequiturs.

See you later down the page after you troll up another 4 or 5 in a row saying nothing.

BTW, One can hardly find your 10 word posts in that huge sig (I've never read either).
Bye
`

`
The climate record a shows that CO2 does not drive the earth's climate. CO2 lagged temperature by at least 800 years, dummy.

You are just going to have to take their word that if they ever did do an experiment the published report would match their claim perfectly. The actual recorded temperatures, not so much.

And American CO2 is worse of all because it's ejected into the atmosphere on a per capita basis making it far far far deadlier than CO2 from India or the world's largest CO2 emitter by far - the AGW HQ - China

Yes, CO2 from China and India is good for nature.

It's so weird how science works.

Well China, on a per capita, basis, emits far less CO2 than even Micronesia and Guam, and even thought they used more concrete in 5 years, largely to build vacant cities, than the US used in our entire history and they have a robust space program, AND they fund most of the AGW "research", but come on, man! They have no impact on the planet

Who gives a flying fuck if it is humans fault or not? We are not going to change what we are doing.

One thing anyone with a brain can agree on is that the climate is changing.

Instead of having a pissing contest over it we should start working to adapt to those changes and make the most of them. The climate is going to keep changing no matter how much time all you people spend pissing over who is to blame

No tornadoes before global warming.......durr
Average December tornadoes in the US, 23. This December, 150+ and counting. That kind of answer is indicative of basic dishonesty. We have seen very abnormal heat waves creating huge fires this year. We have seen record floods and wind storms. Now we are seeing record tornadoes and number of tornadoes in December. Yes, we have had tornadoes before, we have had fires before, we have had floods before, and we still have far to many lying idiots like you still with us.

Forum List

Back