How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

View attachment 579219

View attachment 579220

View attachment 579221

Don't forget, the military needs more money!!!

The planet is melting? Yet you have no proof that what is happening, did not happen in the past, and is simply normal weather and climate eventsAnd again, the WSJ is hidden, how about at least, not being a lazy ass and actually present the study.

Why Yes, I do have evidence. Strong Evidence.
(Science does not deal in 'proof,' really only math does/can.)
(Science deals in theories affirmed over time)
You were in this thread and could NOT dent it.

The OP and many individual posts of mine and others throughout.
Much more extensive than your goofy Thwaites ANECDOTAL argument.

You faux-participated in it but it was way over your head, and you would rather keep your politics than learn the Truth.

`

Last edited:

`

Any of those from Nobel Prize winner, Michael Mann?

Any of those from Nobel Prize winner, Michael Mann?
Are you really that stupid? Mann's graph has been confirmed now more than a dozen times.

1640418531083.png

Are you really that stupid? Mann's graph has been confirmed now more than a dozen times.

View attachment 579615

Confirmed false you meant to say.

View attachment 579615

Yeah, he's awesome.....why do you think he got the Nobel?
It wasn't for hiding the MWP or the LIA, right?

(Science deals in theories affirmed over time)

You faux-participated in it but it was way over your head, and you would rather keep your politics than learn the Truth.

`

The math says temperature is proportional to the fourth root of irradiance ... do you know how fourth root functions behave? ...

Like a hockey stick, with the blade down and the shaft horizontal ...

Do you have "strong evidence" this is wrong ... then post a link to it ... and get yourself ready to meet the Queen of Sweden ...

The math says temperature is proportional to the fourth root of irradiance ... do you know how fourth root functions behave? ...

Like a hockey stick, with the blade down and the shaft horizontal ...

Do you have "strong evidence" this is wrong ... then post a link to it ... and get yourself ready to meet the Queen of Sweden ...

The actual numbers say the numbers are goin up paralleling CO2 since the Industrial revolution. (and really forever with the CO2/temp link)
The 'fourth level of irradiance' must be your brand of THC.

IAC, I have already explained scientists have measured the incoming and outgoing radiation, and incoming has not changed, while outgoing/reflected is being blocked at the exact spectral wavelengths of the GHGs. Ergo AGW.

`

The actual numbers say the numbers are goin up paralleling CO2 since the Industrial revolution. (and really forever with the CO2/temp link)
The 'fourth level of irradiance' must be your brand of THC.

IAC, I have already explained scientists have measured the incoming and outgoing radiation, and incoming has not changed, while outgoing/reflected is being blocked at the exact spectral wavelengths of the GHGs. Ergo AGW.

`

NOAA numbers don't say anything like that ... temperature have been going up since 1980 ... but in the previous 40 years before that, temperature were going down ... global cooling ... see how CO2 level are increasing during this time interval, yet temperatures are going down ... that's the opposite of correlation ...

I said "fourth root" ... that has a very specific meaning in mathematics ...

If you don't know what a fourth root function is, then you haven't been explaining incoming and outgoing radiation ... as you should know, this is measured at 1.8 W/m^2, as measured across all wavelengths ... that's not enough power to change climate ...

NOAA numbers don't say anything like that ... temperature have been going up since 1980 ... but in the previous 40 years before that, temperature were going down ... global cooling ... see how CO2 level are increasing during this time interval, yet temperatures are going down ... that's the opposite of correlation ...

I said "fourth root" ... that has a very specific meaning in mathematics ...

If you don't know what a fourth root function is, then you haven't been explaining incoming and outgoing radiation ... as you should know, this is measured at 1.8 W/m^2, as measured across all wavelengths ... that's not enough power to change climate ...

1640541208517.png

More you Complete wipe out...
the two are in LOCK STEP Forever

WTF rookie.
Pick one!

ie,

1640541523909.png

You know NOTHING
ZERO.

`

Last edited:
Q. When did Antarctica have its coldest winter in recorded history?
A. 2021. Look it up.
Q. In over 400 years of people observing Mars when did it get so warm that the northern ice cap melted down to separated plates as opposed to a continuous ice cap.
A. 2021. Look it up.

I find the arguments for anthropogenic global warming theory to be far less than cogent.

Q. When did Antarctica have its coldest winter in recorded history?
A. 2021. Look it up.
Q. In over 400 years of people observing Mars when did it get so warm that the northern ice cap melted down to separated plates as opposed to a continuous ice cap.
A. 2021. Look it up.

I find the arguments for anthropogenic global warming theory to be far less than cogent.
Too bad we are talking GLOBAL climate, Not Regional.
LOL

1640549667867.png

Oooops

`

Forum List

Back