How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

see, you don't even know they don't do a fking lick of science. Fking Zero you douche bag. Get back to me when you aren't so fking stupid!!!!
You’re obviously full of shit. You’re reduced to a steady stream of name calling. YOU deniers do NO STUDIES, NO RESEARCH AND LITERALLY NOTHING ON YOUR OWN. Why ? Because you know so little about science.

No we don’t. And, the earth has been cooling for the past 11 years. The ice sheets are growing, not shrinking. The shore lines are not under water like Al Gore said 20 years ago.
Yes we do. And the evidence is obvious. But you being math illiterate, can’t see it. You just lied. All the large land ice sheets are shrinking, not growing.

Do you know the difference between land ice and sea ice ? Start there…..bubba, shore lines are under water during times storm surge times when they never were before. Ask Florida….they are losing fresh water.

Last edited:
No we don’t. And, the earth has been cooling for the past 11 years. The ice sheets are growing, not shrinking. The shore lines are not under water like Al Gore said 20 years ago.
Really ? I was cold last night when the sun went down. Must be no global warming trend…dah.

You’re obviously full of shit. You’re reduced to a steady stream of name calling. YOU deniers do NO STUDIES, NO RESEARCH AND LITERALLY NOTHING ON YOUR OWN. Why ? Because you know so little about science.

Actually ... I took a class ... my denialism of CCC comes from a basic understanding of the atmosphere ... and an understanding of the assumptions that are being made ...

Not facts ... but assumptions ... like climate sensitivity ... we've seen a single degree, and only expect to see another degree of warming ... that doesn't change climate ... unless you can point to a map and say why climate is changing there ... climate is robust as does not change but very very slowly ...

Last edited:
But we know THIS warming is man made

Some of it is ... just considering deforestation ... forests are cooler than grasslands ... asphalt pavement alone will cause a few degrees increase ...

I'm advocating urban forestry ... plant trees in our cities ... and cutting back on meat consumption ... what are you advocating? ...

here, from one of yours in here.....psst, it says, "The IPCC conducts NO research"..... Doh!

The IPCC conducts NO research. Their job is to ASSESS published climate science in light of observed warming and the theory that it is primarily being caused by human GHG emissions. Now, let me repeat the important part: the IPCC CONDUCTS NO RESEARCH. Versteht?

Yes we do. And the evidence is obvious. But you being math illiterate, can’t see it. You just lied. All the large land ice sheets are shrinking, not growing.

Do you know the difference between land ice and sea ice ? Start there…..bubba, shore lines are under water during times storm surge times when they never were before. Ask Florida….they are losing fresh water.
The arctic ice is growing numbnut. You are being fed lies by those you follow. You refuse to see what’s before you. As far as surges, the same things have happened for centuries. And your stupid statement about fresh water. What are you mumbling about? Your genocidal population control gurus told us the shores would be under 15 feet of water along the East and west coasts. And you still believe them? Did it ever occur to you that there is a finite amount of water contained around + inside the earth? So, even if you were right about where the formation of the ICE is, your butthead genocidal killers have been wrong all along!

not what scientists say.

The arctic ice is growing numbnut. You are being fed lies by those you follow. You refuse to see what’s before you. As far as surges, the same things have happened for centuries. And your stupid statement about fresh water. What are you mumbling about? Your genocidal population control gurus told us the shores would be under 15 feet of water along the East and west coasts. And you still believe them? Did it ever occur to you that there is a finite amount of water contained around + inside the earth? So, even if you were right about where the formation of the ICE is, your butthead genocidal killers have been wrong all along!
Ice is growing because it's warm out!!! hahahhhahahahhaha, thanks, I saw that as well.

You haven’t a clue of how the earth works. You just want to kill off 90% of the human population. At least be honest about your lies.
know, demofks say the globe is warming while ice is building, I conclude therefore, that ice grows when the earth warms up!!. Seems odd to me, but hey, I just follow along!

know, demofks say the globe is warming while ice is building, I conclude therefore, that ice grows when the earth warms up!!. Seems odd to me, but hey, I just follow
It’s funny how “global warming” had to change to “climate change” because the earth was cooling. Now, whether the earth warms or cools its a disaster to the genocidal maniacs. That’s why this is nothing more than the old population control communists of the 60s-70s. They are full of junk science. They relocate their temperature gages to promote whatever confusion they want.

It’s funny how “global warming” had to change to “climate change” because the earth was cooling. Now, whether the earth warms or cools its a disaster to the genocidal maniacs. That’s why this is nothing more than the old population control communists of the 60s-70s. They are full of junk science. They relocate their temperature gages to promote whatever confusion they want.
Yes, this is fact. Same people coming from the universities where the radicals of the 60s and 70s now rule the commie push.

You haven’t a clue of how the earth works. You just want to kill off 90% of the human population. At least be honest about your lies.

Ummmm, it's the leftists who are preaching about population control.

They bleat about it constantly.

not what scientists say.

That’s not a scientist bubba…it’s a politician.
why did you just lie ? All energy comes from the sun bubba…more of it is captured by AGW. Next time, do yourself a favor….stop drooling over non scientists.

The artic ice growing ? First, it’s sea ice. .bubba.
second, It’s not growing, it’s shrinking

Last edited:
here, from one of yours in here.....psst, it says, "The IPCC conducts NO research"..... Doh!
You have a point dufus ? The IPCC are not deniers.,
You're a strange dude. How long have you been this slow ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back