How do people who don’t live in America claim America is racist country?

I guess the same way people who weren't in Germany knew it was a White Supremacist regime.

What similarities are there in America to Germany when the Nazis were in power? Feel free to state specifics
Well, there were the concentration camps, the support for the nazi party, and the brutality for the sake of control, but today there is really no comparison.

Well, there were the concentration camps, the support for the nazi party, and the brutality for the sake of control, but today there is really no comparison.
Though really the point is how can people who don't live in a country know of conditions there. I suppose the answer is by being reasonably widely read.

Oh.

Last edited:
Though really the point is how can people who don't live in a country know of conditions there. I suppose the answer is by being reasonably widely read.

Oh.

Yeah no. The point was you have no clue of what you’re talking about to call America a racist country. You have no basis for saying so. All you have is idiotic news sources that are feeding you lies that you gladly eat up.

How do you reconcile the fact that blacks are more likely to kill whites than the other way around with what you’re saying?

Last edited:
I guess the same way people who weren't in Germany knew it was a White Supremacist regime.

What similarities are there in America to Germany when the Nazis were in power? Feel free to state specifics

Understood. I was talking about America today compared to nazi Germany.

Miss what mother fucker? It was a mostly white country?
Miss that the White Supremacist Ideology of Germany was known before the camps were liberated, fuckwit?
And? It was an ideology. No one knew how truly evil it was until it was too late. You mother fucker. Nazis killed 95% of my family. I am a Jew and my mom and dad are from the old Soviet Union. I know a lot more than you on the subject. America is not systematically racist. That’s a narrative that the leftists spew in order to continue garnering 90% of the black vote. Cause if it drops to say 75% they are done.
I have read in some form one way or the other over the years that our government during that time may have known about the concentration camps.

Miss what mother fucker? It was a mostly white country?
Miss that the White Supremacist Ideology of Germany was known before the camps were liberated, fuckwit?
And? It was an ideology. No one knew how truly evil it was until it was too late. You mother fucker. Nazis killed 95% of my family. I am a Jew and my mom and dad are from the old Soviet Union. I know a lot more than you on the subject. America is not systematically racist. That’s a narrative that the leftists spew in order to continue garnering 90% of the black vote. Cause if it drops to say 75% they are done.
I have read in some form one way or the other over the years that our government during that time may have known about the concentration camps.
What makes you think FDR would give a shit if he didn’t know? He was busy building his own concentration camps right here in the US.

What rights do I, a Jewish male have that a black or Hispanic American does not? Take your time.
Driving while Hebrew.

Prove it. You don’t even live here. How do you know blacks get pulled over simply for being black? You idiot!

Ferguson’s population is 67% African American, according to the 2010 census. Yet between 2012 and 2014, 93% of all arrests were of black people and almost nine in 10 uses of force were against African Americans. In all 14 bites by police dogs when racial information of the person bitten was available, that person was African American.
The review found 85% of drivers stopped by police were black, and that African American drivers were twice as likely as white drivers to be searched. Yet black drivers were more than 25% less likely to be found in possession of illegal substances or goods. African American drivers were much more likely than whites to be cited for driving offences when these were observed by police officers in person rather than detected by radar or similar technology.
How many arrests were of women vs. men?

What rights do I, a Jewish male have that a black or Hispanic American does not? Take your time.
Driving while Hebrew.

Prove it. You don’t even live here. How do you know blacks get pulled over simply for being black? You idiot!

Ferguson’s population is 67% African American, according to the 2010 census. Yet between 2012 and 2014, 93% of all arrests were of black people and almost nine in 10 uses of force were against African Americans. In all 14 bites by police dogs when racial information of the person bitten was available, that person was African American.
The review found 85% of drivers stopped by police were black, and that African American drivers were twice as likely as white drivers to be searched. Yet black drivers were more than 25% less likely to be found in possession of illegal substances or goods. African American drivers were much more likely than whites to be cited for driving offences when these were observed by police officers in person rather than detected by radar or similar technology.

just maybe it has more to do with violations than racism. Cops don’t pull people other just because their black. A lot of times at night cops can’t even tell what color the person they’re pulling over is. Eric Holder’s bullshit report is bullshit.

The idea that the police just look for black people to harass is ridiculous. The police don’t look for trouble, they would rather avoid it.

Driving while Hebrew.

just maybe it has more to do with violations than racism. Cops don’t pull people other just because their black. A lot of times at night cops can’t even tell what color the person they’re pulling over is. Eric Holder’s bullshit report is bullshit.
I d like him to answer my question. How many arrested were women vs men.

Driving while Hebrew.

I’m sure he’ll be able to answer. He’s an expert on what goes on in every country from following the news and watching movies.

Driving while Hebrew.

I’m sure he’ll be able to answer. He’s an expert on what goes on in every country from following the news and watching movies.
Nothing yet. He sucks

Forum List

Back