How do key words

"Visitors found this page by searching for these keywords" doesn't mean anything to you? It means just that. Somebody with too much time on their hands googled insults until "Conhog is a slut" found that page and they opened it. The software picked that search term up and listed it at the bottom of the page. How Google found it using those key words I have no idea. Nor do I know how to remove them once they're associated with that page. I've just seen it done before on other sites. :eusa_whistle:

Seems some folks in here like to play, there are some hilarious key words on some of the threads. It's not a new trick, and you gotta admit it can be funny. ;).

Like saying douchebag, dick, ****, Ferrari, cock sucker, con, blow, job?

My, my, what a potty mouth!

I offer up this thread as a serious question and some try to further deride me.......

Okay...

I just googled "CONHOG SUCKS COCK", but this thread did not come up as a choice.

Maybe there is a delay.

You have to wait for the spider bots to read it first :lol::lol::lol:

maybe so syrenn, or maybe yukon has gotten the whole site in trouble

Just wondering for clarification. Are you asking how zona mined your posts or how visitors find pages on the web?

I thought you were talking about the buzz words that generate appropriate ad material that poops up. :lol: I mean't "pops" up. But I'll let it stand!

nah, i was just curious , but now I see, its just something else posters are using to toy with other posters. lol

Another reason not to use a real name, I suppose. The data mining was first only used by Homeland Security following the 911 attacks. I can't imagine how difficult that is these days to find a string of words that might actually pose a threat.

If one uses google often, it is easy to figure out how it all works.

You have to wait for the spider bots to read it first :lol::lol::lol:

Just wondering for clarification. Are you asking how zona mined your posts or how visitors find pages on the web?

I explained earlier in the thread, has nothing to do with Zona, who cares about that lying dog turd? I just thought it was funny that I opened a thread I never been in before and there it said "visitors found this page by searching conhog is a slut" that's all.

I explained earlier in the thread, has nothing to do with Zona, who cares about that lying dog turd? I just thought it was funny that I opened a thread I never been in before and there it said "visitors found this page by searching conhog is a slut" that's all.

Ok, i wasn't sure if i was misunderstanding the question. Spider bots is the answer, of which i HATE!

Syrenn is a slutty freshman at my school? :eek:
That is awesome, we needed more slutty freshman.

I get how it works also. The problem is with the Key Words program in that it does not prohibit easy malicious attacks on a thread causing administrators to panic and believe the MB is under some kind of attack. In my case with "The List" Gunny and EZ don't like obscene Google pathways to USMB. AS off the wall as my List is it is actually quite free of obscene words and phrases. All the perversion is in the minds of someone that was ..say sent to THE HOMO CAGE. I never spelled out any sick activities they may fear that they would have to participate it. That is why I found the Key Words attached to it confusing. I am certain that nothing of the sort was actually in the text of "The List".

I get how it works also. The problem is with the Key Words program in that it does not prohibit easy malicious attacks on a thread causing administrators to panic and believe the MB is under some kind of attack. In my case with "The List" Gunny and EZ don't like obscene Google pathways to USMB. AS off the wall as my List is it is actually quite free of obscene words and phrases. All the perversion is in the minds of someone that was ..say sent to THE HOMO CAGE. I never spelled out any sick activities they may fear that they would have to participate it. That is why I found the Key Words attached to it confusing. I am certain that nothing of the sort was actually in the text of "The List".

Was that the reason "the list" got pulled? The easy solution for that is to not allow the spider bots access.

Was that the reason "the list" got pulled? The easy solution for that is to not allow the spider bots access.

How am I supposed to do that?

How am I supposed to do that?

You cant, the admin can.

Forum List

Back