How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Mustafa
Is your typical response like that of Christ's turning the other cheek to those who slap him?

You are certainly a great example of Christ and his great love for the sinner. I'm sure that he would have emulated you too.

1. stating documented fact has no bearing on "turning cheek".

2. your opinion of Christ is already known so your post is pointless.

2. what you think has no relevance with me anyway.

I do not know about that but all of you guys seem kind of cute to me. Let's go back to my ranch in Crawford and I will introduce you to the "real lady" in my life... my sheep. You will love em' and we can all hum the Taxas cheer "BAAAAAA BAAAAAA"

Originally posted by MtnBiker
:trolls: :rolleyes:

I'll give you a dollar and buy you lunch if you lemme feed the trolls. I am anxious to fatten them up and invite them for dinner tonight.
:D

Originally posted by NewGuy

This troll has been caught...

Undocumented facts was not the message. Like usual you simply ignore the fact that SPEWING VENOM on those who either don't agree with you or disprove every one of your fables is much like the loving Jeus of the Gospels.

You don't even know the half of it.

2. ???? what you think has no relevance with me anyway.

You are correct in the fact that you have no relevance anway.

Originally posted by Bush_is_a_MORON

I do not know about that but all of you guys seem kind of cute to me. Let's go back to my ranch in Crawford and I will introduce you to the "real lady" in my life... my sheep. You will love em' and we can all hum the Taxas cheer "BAAAAAA BAAAAAA"

If your Mr. Gore had by some quirk of fate stolen the last election from Mr. Bush, you would now be facing terrorists in your own neighborhood instead of keeping them tied up in Iraq.

It seems that you know the virtues of your ewes when it comes to fornicating with your ladies.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
How do catholics justify all the pedophilia the church overlooked?

Just wondering. I mean, that's some sick shit. The church did nothing. I saw Bernard Law just got some cushy job somewhere. What a sick piece of trash he was.

Yeah, I ask my dad, and he's not sure what to say.

Ah Catholicism, one fucked up religion, no offense to any Catholics here, but seriously my faith, Protestantism was born of of Catholicism's immense corruption.

You guys REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE DECAYING STATE OF YOUR CHURCH, SOME AREN'T EVEN CALLING YOU GUYS CHRISTIANS ANYMORE.

This troll has been caught...

Undocumented facts was not the message. Like usual you simply ignore the fact that SPEWING VENOM on those who either don't agree with you or disprove every one of your fables is much like the loving Jeus of the Gospels.

You don't even know the half of it.

2. ???? what you think has no relevance with me anyway.

You are correct in the fact that you have no relevance anway.

Your replys to 2 out of three points were completely backwards from the way they were stated.

I will ask you like I did once before and you did not answer:

Are you drunk?

Your replys to 2 out of three points were completely backwards from the way they were stated.

I will ask you like I did once before and you did not answer:

Are you drunk?

Sorry that you don't understand the satire aimed straight at that small pin head on that green large hulk body in your avatar.

Sorry that you don't understand the satire aimed straight at that small pin head on that green large hulk body in your avatar.

You just hate me 'cause I'm green.

You just hate me 'cause I'm green.

No you got the love of Jesus in that green body of yours. Jesus loves green, yellow and orange people but he hates pink skin-heads.

No you got the love of Jesus in that green body of yours. Jesus loves green, yellow and orange people but he hates pink skin-heads.

Last I checked, Jesus loves all if they believe He is their Lord and Savior. Do you have proof He hates pink skin heads?

Are you claiming to be one, or are you making reference to my behavior in an obscure way?

Last I checked, Jesus loves all if they believe He is their Lord and Savior. Do you have proof He hates pink skin heads?

Are you claiming to be one, or are you making reference to my behavior in an obscure way?

No I am not one of those skin-head Nazi scum.

Your second statement gives the indication that you have at least one neuron you can use for a primitive form of comprehension.

So answer my question.

Your question like your god is false. The One and Only G-d of the universe loves all of his creations and does not ask that they believe in Him to get any pie-in-the-sky reward.

Jesus loves only you and G-d loves you, me and all He has created and made with the codicile that you live a life for good instead of evil.

Your question like your god is false. The One and Only G-d of the universe loves all of his creations and does not ask that they believe in Him to get any pie-in-the-sky reward.

Jesus loves only you and G-d loves you, me and all He has created and made with the codicile that you live a life for good instead of evil.

Answer my question. That was not the question.

Question one answered.....

Obviously you have trouble understanding that your behavior is the object of my satire.

Question one answered.....

Obviously you have trouble understanding that your behavior is the object of my satire.

Still not the question you have been asked more than twice but fail to answer.

Answer my question Mouthoffa.

Still not the question you have been asked more than twice but fail to answer. Answer my question Mouthoffa.

If you think you have a question that has not been answered then amuse me by repeating whatever it is that you want to know or learn.

what about his behavior? you didn't clarify, for one thing, and I'm curious. And if you are going to reply in such a rude, sarcastic way about the whole "does jesus hate pink skin-heads" or whatever, then yes, the question remained unanswered unless you wish to expand your claim that our God is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back