How did you reach your conclusion

Whether historians change their story has nothing to do with science. The carbon dating is science; the rest is politics among historians.
I didn't say historians. I said Scientists. They too have had to recant certain conclusions they have drawn. Eventually they will have to redraw the "Land Bridge Only Theory" once it's not so popular. You're right. Carbon dating is science. So why does carbon dated evidence of God go ignored or unpublished so often? Because it means change. And often we don't like change. You Obamanites should be open to that right? And yes you can believe in it.

Genetics establishes the connection between NA tribes and eastern asians.
There are still no conclusive findings on this. And nothing to rule out other populations coming and mixing in with inhabitants already extant in the new world.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;1830343 said:
'I wasn't threatening the store clerk with the gun, I was just warning him that the consequence of not giving the money would be me shooting him in his fucking face.'

riiiiight.... :rolleyes:

So you think God is a criminal? So did the Jews.

Any god that would allow little children to develop diseases like cancer and experience many of the other evils of this world is a son of a bitch and can lick my balls.

Ok, so you wouldn't want to even know why bad things happen? Even if He explained it to you himself and it made sense according to justice and mercy?

So you have made your conclusions that God is Evil and are halfway on topic. Now why did you draw such a conclusion?

Whether historians change their story has nothing to do with science. The carbon dating is science; the rest is politics among historians.
I didn't say historians. I said Scientists. They too have had to recant certain conclusions they have drawn. Eventually they will have to redrawn the "Land Bridge Only Theory" once it's not so popular. You're right. Carbon dating is science. So why does carbon dated evidence of God go ignored or unpublished so often? Because it means change. And often we don't like change. You Obamanites should be open to that right? And yes you can believe in it.

There are still no conclusive findings on this. And nothing to rule out other populations coming and mixing in with inhabitants already extant in the new world.

Might want to watch something other than religious programming from Salt Lake then.

National Geographic had a show a month or so back called "the Human Family Tree".

What they did was take DNA samples from groups of people all over the world, did DNA testing on them, and SHOWED that we are all related.

Incidentally, there is a genetic Adam and Eve, who came out of Africa. Now, considering how we've treated Africans over the years, don't you think it's kinda fucked up to put your own ancestors' descendants into slavery for yourself?

Truth Speaker, you can't speak about truth if you ignore parts of it.

☭proletarian☭;1830765 said:
now post the definition of desire and keep showing how stupid you are

Child.... I did not say that desire is belief, but was merely instructing the likes of you that you can't believe something unless you first desire to know if it is true.

So you think God is a criminal? So did the Jews.

Any god that would allow little children to develop diseases like cancer and experience many of the other evils of this world is a son of a bitch and can lick my balls.

Ok, so you wouldn't want to even know why bad things happen? Even if He explained it to you himself and it made sense according to justice and mercy?

So you have made your conclusions that God is Evil and are halfway on topic. Now why did you draw such a conclusion?

The father that beats his kids often has an explanation to justify the beatings, doesnt make him less of a scumbag.God is a creation of man designed to control others and to deal with the fear of death, if you had been born in a time and place that taught about different gods you would be going on about the mercy and love of zeus or odin.

Apparently you've never heard of Schrodenger's kitten or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

Pity that Morons don't have better educations.

I don't need any more phony sophistry to tell me that there are things that exist whether I think they do or not. What is wrong with you people? It must be the drugs.

It's mathematics you sunshine douche.

And, why did I pick Morons such as yourself to state that they would have a hard time in Ibiza?

Simple.........was stationed with a couple on my first ship, and saw their reaction to the nude beaches and some of the nightlife when I was on liberty with them.

You really are a fucking 'tard, ain't ya?

Did it ever occur to you that theres something wrong with one of the two opposites? In this case I'd think the wackos on the nude beaches are less credible than the people who cringed at the meat market on the beach.

And what math are you talking about now. You're saying that 1 (the planet that hasn't been discovered) plus the zero (of my lack of awareness of said planet) equals 0.

Well 1 plus 0 still equals 1, whether your phony mathematics says so or not.

The earth is just a soundstage for alien viewers of Southpark.

They know the middle east as Kennyland.

It gets rave reviews as a comedy. Monty Python cannot hold a candle to reality for comedic content.

So staying on topic here, cool guy, would mean that you have come to a conclusion that there are aliens watching us from afar and laughing at us. Now tell us why.

I didn't say historians. I said Scientists. They too have had to recant certain conclusions they have drawn. Eventually they will have to redrawn the "Land Bridge Only Theory" once it's not so popular. You're right. Carbon dating is science. So why does carbon dated evidence of God go ignored or unpublished so often? Because it means change. And often we don't like change. You Obamanites should be open to that right? And yes you can believe in it.

Might want to watch something other than religious programming from Salt Lake then.

National Geographic had a show a month or so back called "the Human Family Tree".

What they did was take DNA samples from groups of people all over the world, did DNA testing on them, and SHOWED that we are all related.

Incidentally, there is a genetic Adam and Eve, who came out of Africa. Now, considering how we've treated Africans over the years, don't you think it's kinda fucked up to put your own ancestors' descendants into slavery for yourself?

I don't know what you are talking about!!!! I saw the same show. They did the study in Queens New York to be exact. Proving that we are all related! We creationists have been saying that all along! I've been saying we all came from Adam and Eve all along!

Hey AbipolarSailor, would you decide which side you are taking?

Also I was NEVER for slavery. You didn't know that the Book of Mormon condemns it did you? And I'd bet my left arm that you have ancestors somewhere down in the annals of history who owned slaves too. So get over yourself.

Wrong. Things exist that we don't know about. Planets are out there we haven't discovered, but they are there whether your phony theory says so or not.

Apparently you've never heard of Schrodenger's kitten or the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

I don't need any more phony sophistry to tell me that there are things that exist whether I think they do or not. What is wrong with you people? It must be the drugs.

Did you just call physics sophistry?

:lol:

The father that beats his kids often has an explanation to justify the beatings, doesnt make him less of a scumbag.God is a creation of man designed to control others and to deal with the fear of death, if you had been born in a time and place that taught about different gods you would be going on about the mercy and love of zeus or odin.

So the real issue is that you don't believe there could even BE a god because injustice exists.
So then you believe that if there WAS a god, he would have created ONLY a Utopian society. Well what if he did and what if he also created this place as a temporary learning experience...Only a blink of time compared to an eternal bliss with no end surrounded by your friends and family? Would you not have a greater appreciation of said bliss if you had gone through the hells of this earth?

☭proletarian☭;1830995 said:

Did you just call physics sophistry?

:lol:

Did you just say 1 plus 0=0?:doubt:

I don't know what you are talking about!!!! I saw the same show. They did the study in Queens New York to be exact. Proving that we are all related! We creationists have been saying that all along! I've been saying we all came from Adam and Eve all along!

Hey AbipolarSailor, would you decide which side you are taking?

Also I was NEVER for slavery. You didn't know that the Book of Mormon condemns it did you? And I'd bet my left arm that you have ancestors somewhere down in the annals of history who owned slaves too. So get over yourself.

The genetic adam and eve didn't live at the same time.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

That's the original study

Forum List

Back