How did these criminals get guns in Britain?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This isn't a current event but I though I would ask….they have extreme gun control, they have cameras all over, they confiscated guns….

And here you have gang warfare that includes grenades….

Britain's worst gang war was sparked by row in Salford greasy spoon

Murder, 21 shootings and a boy’s maiming in Britain’s worst gang war were sparked by a row in an ordinary greasy spoon.

The Sunday People can reveal a violent bust-up that ended in gunfire at a local cafe started a sickening spate of violence that has spiralled out of control.

In the 16 months since then, Salford’s “Mr Big” Paul Massey has been killed and Jayne Hickey and son Christian, seven, were shot on their doorstep.

The girlfriend of a suspected gang member had her car roof chainsawed off as she sat inside and there was a grenade attack on a family’s home.

So even if guns are outlawed, people still find a way to get and use them for crime. huh, I wonder if that would work here too....

So even if guns are outlawed, people still find a way to get and use them for crime. huh, I wonder if that would work here too....

Yep....criminals get guns. Gun control laws only make sure that people who won't use them to commit crimes and murder people can't get them....leaving them vulnerable to the criminals who will either get guns or use other things to commit criminal acts. And you better hope you live in a country with a law abiding citizenry....like Japan. They do not commit crime as much as other cultures do, so banning guns there was pretty pointless. In Britain....banning guns did not decrease the level of gun crime..but it does allow their violent crime to be higher than in the United States.

Forum List

Back