CDZ How did the Ds lose control of the Ds?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Obama and Hillary both being from Chicago saw nothing wrong with filling up the voting rolls with non-citizens, the dearly departed and voters who only exist on paper. I think that is the key problem that has led to the many other problems the Ds have:

With ANTIFA and MS-13 as friends and allies you do not need enemies. The RICO trials of D complicity in the crimes of their para-military arms will become epic if Trump continues to campaign for populist Conservatives.

The illegal butterfly ballot that made the 2000 election so contentious led to legislation that, if enforced, will basically dismember the Democratic party as a national party. Sessions intends to enforce those laws.

Are there other major problems I missed?

The hard left dems blew it. They went too far...they thought they had the nation by the short hairs. After Obama won they thought they had convinced the Nation that their way was the right way to go. What they overlooked however was that not all Americans had fallen for their load of crap. From tax cuts to abortion to global warming and everything in between they have been lying. After enough of their fear predictions failed to materialize the people finally got the fact that they are being lied to.

Yeah but all politicians lie, if only to stay in practice. Go to your local library check the 1964 and 1997 (the 50% decline in smoking rates issue) Surgeon General's reports. Look for the non-supporting data sets. If the 1997 results: 100% increase in pulmonary disease and deaths and 50% in non-pulmonary cancer disease rates and deaths; don't make you think the Ds are trying to kill you in order to look good then proceed to a neuro-psych analysis.

The hard left dems blew it. They went too far...they thought they had the nation by the short hairs. After Obama won they thought they had convinced the Nation that their way was the right way to go. What they overlooked however was that not all Americans had fallen for their load of crap. From tax cuts to abortion to global warming and everything in between they have been lying. After enough of their fear predictions failed to materialize the people finally got the fact that they are being lied to.
Yep. The honest (and horrified) liberal Brit below makes a similar point, and he makes it abundantly clear, particularly beginning at about 3:30:

The Regressives believed the culture wars were over, that they won, so they no longer tried to be even remotely civil to those who dared to disagree with them. Since they decided that, they've completely forgotten how to communicate and can only insult and attack and punish and intimidate. Too soon. They blew it.

The results are impossible to ignore, at least for everyone else: The White House, House, Senate, 1,000+ seats nationally, and here come all the judges. Yikes. That will be the biggest legacy of this, the biggest cost of the Regressives' narcissism.

And worse (at least for some of us), it's abundantly clear that the Regressives have learned absolutely nothing from this disaster. When you think you're superior to those who dare to disagree, there's no reason to look in the mirror.

Last edited:
Trump is going after the Dem base: Illegals, non-living and multiple voters. CA and NY will be in play in 2018.

More like 2020. Trump will have to campaign hard in 2018 to make the senate not just less D but less RINO. Hard enough that filibusters are not possible. That's why he has started campaigning already.

Sessions is looking at at least two years of appeals on his front, even with slam dunk convictions of most of the D state machines.

The swamp was not created in a day and it won't be drained in a day or even four years.

Obama and Hillary both being from Chicago saw nothing wrong with filling up the voting rolls with non-citizens, the dearly departed and voters who only exist on paper. I think that is the key problem that has led to the many other problems the Ds have:

With ANTIFA and MS-13 as friends and allies you do not need enemies. The RICO trials of D complicity in the crimes of their para-military arms will become epic if Trump continues to campaign for populist Conservatives.

The illegal butterfly ballot that made the 2000 election so contentious led to legislation that, if enforced, will basically dismember the Democratic party as a national party. Sessions intends to enforce those laws.

the Party was lost in 1968 to radical influences, and in the 1980's the DNC dumped on the blue collar base and excluded them with the 'Super Delegate Rule'. There are no liberals with any influence in the Party since Humphrey lost to Nixon. They're strictly a full time criminal syndicate now, run for the benefit of 'neo-liberals' and 'globalist' racketeers and no one else. Their enemies are white American proles, patriots, and America Firsters, all threats to the Party's patrons. They are also a threat to the RNC as well, who aren't really at odds with the DNC over their attitudes and contempt for the Deplorables.

the Party was lost in 1968 to radical influences, and in the 1980's the DNC dumped on the blue collar base and excluded them with the 'Super Delegate Rule'. There are no liberals with any influence in the Party since Humphrey lost to Nixon. They're strictly a full time criminal syndicate now, run for the benefit of 'neo-liberals' and 'globalist' racketeers and no one else. Their enemies are white American proles, patriots, and America Firsters, all threats to the Party's patrons. They are also a threat to the RNC as well, who aren't really at odds with the DNC over their attitudes and contempt for the Deplorables.
Within a political context, however, I think it's fair & reasonable to wonder if there are Democratic politicians who go about their business below the radar, and without needing to spout the madness that has consumed the party. Tim Ryan comes to mind, Joe Manchin. I would have contributed to and voted for Jim Webb.

Surely they're out there, and hopefully they don't give up.

The American pea pull elected Democrat Hillary Clinton president. Trump got the office by an anti-democratic technicality. Many of the red states are severely gerrymandered with Democratic voters counting for significantly less than Republican voters. Hundreds of thousands of Democratic voters are kept from voting by various suppression laws and techniques. It is a falsification of our constitutional democracy but one which is about to be remedied,

The American pea pull elected Democrat Hillary Clinton president. Trump got the office by an anti-democratic technicality. Many of the red states are severely gerrymandered with Democratic voters counting for significantly less than Republican voters. Hundreds of thousands of Democratic voters are kept from voting by various suppression laws and techniques. It is a falsification of our constitutional democracy but one which is about to be remedied,

Try School House Rock for your remedial education on the American form of government

Actually - that analysis isn't too far out there...as far as the party leaders go anyway.

I've been a registered Dem for 46 years - but there is no longer room or tolerance for me and like-minded folks. Carter was a nice enough fella, but he was soooo weak. The shameful treatment of Clarence Thomas, followed by the nomination of Slick Willie woke me up to the fact that the Dems were no longer a champion of the middle class. When Clinton was impeached the Left became unhinged - and when Bush won, they went full bore rabid. My own state's Democratic Senator sold us down the river on Obamacare, and the Blue Dogs paid a heavy price for it at the polls. With all the conservatives pushed out, the Party completed their long, not so slow slide to the left.

The contempt for anyone who does not toe the party line is real - look at the way the left treats conservative women and minorities.

That is why it doesn't overly concern me, despite Reagan's admonition, when Republicans disagree in public. No Dem would have dared do that.

Trump is going after the Dem base: Illegals, non-living and multiple voters. CA and NY will be in play in 2018.

Yet Obama deported more illegals than any sitting President.....EVER. Based on average monthly deportation under Obama, Trump hasn't even come close. So who are illegals going to vote for?

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

The frauds vote for whom?
Obama told illegals that voting made them citizens

Yet Obama deported more illegals than any sitting President.....EVER. Based on average monthly deportation under Obama, Trump hasn't even come close. So who are illegals going to vote for?

Do tell.

Lies, damned lies, and Obama’s deportation statistics

High deportation figures are misleading

How the Obama Administration Inflates Deportation Statistics

From your posted article: 'Immigration activists have sharply criticized President Obama for a rising volume of deportations, labeling him the "deporter in chief"

What Obama did was deport more illegals on US soil than any sitting President EVER!

But what neither administration has done is to economically kill those that knowingly hire illegals, Democrats for 'humanitarian reasons,' Republicans for greed.

There have been just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election

The frauds vote for whom?
Obama told illegals that voting made them citizens

Lie

FALSE: Obama Encouraged 'Illegal Aliens' to Vote

The Democrats are obviously corrupt, as proven by the email hack, but to claim they are aligned with anarchists and drug dealers is a stretch. Any evidence to back up your claim?

`
`

I voted for Obama in 2008. I was 24. I also am very much "anti-war." To that extent, I became completely disillusioned with the democratic party and basically became independent by 2010. Now I oppose the democratic/republican duopoly which effectively controls the government and keeps other parties OUT.

Forum List

Back