How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

The alt right and far right are on the wrong side of this discussion.

They refuse to get on board, and will find out they have lost the cause and then the elections because of it.

According to you lefties, we are on the wrong side of every discussion.

You are against Constitution, Bill of Rights, you hate cops, you hate military, you prefer illegal immigration, and we are on the wrong side of discussion. Really?

Lay off the drugs, s0n.
You are no more an American patriot than I am a lefty, kiddo. :)

I am none of those things you list, but you do hate American values and liberty because you alt right and far right cons can't stand that the American people stand in your way to power.

This movement is massively moving, as the Action and General Strike of March 24 will prove to the world.

You are one of the biggest, far left whack-jobs on this board. Not to mention dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs.

They refuse to get on board, and will find out they have lost the cause and then the elections because of it.

You are against Constitution, Bill of Rights, you hate cops, you hate military, you prefer illegal immigration, and we are on the wrong side of discussion. Really?

Lay off the drugs, s0n.

I am none of those things you list, but you do hate American values and liberty because you alt right and far right cons can't stand that the American people stand in your way to power.

This movement is massively moving, as the Action and General Strike of March 24 will prove to the world.

You are one of the biggest, far left whack-jobs on this board. Not to mention dumber than a sack of broken doorknobs.

He's a lying rusky.

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?
Maybe they are just pissed off over getting shot at
But they weren’t when Obama was at the helm?

How's that possible?
Easy... one or both of the times are not correct.

Google XML site map logs times automatically, all times are GMT.
Their clock is apparently off.

Something is definitely off, and it ain't the clock.
So what do you think it is?

I don't know. I'd like to know.

There are and I pointed to the unexplained inconsistencies, that's why I asked here, and so far all I got back are insults and bullshit answers.

Most of you here doesn't even wanna listen to any questions.

You at least tried and said that clock is off. If clock is off week ago, and it wasn't fixed, it would still be wrong. I tested it and it's OK. Even if is a time bug mentioned earlier, it was corrected two years ago.

What's interesting is, that even asking a question trigger some here. How do I dare to ask? Conspiracy!!!

I am not making any statements. I am asking questions.

Asking questions and looking for answers is not conspiracy.

Gun control. There, I said it.

It really is a source of frustration to you that the United States doesn't govern by melodrama, victimhood, and media fawning, isn't it?

And why not? What's wrong with having a soul? Maybe we can't go back to the idealistic days of our youth, but we can still stand for common sense. Looking back at the "liberal and youth-oriented days" of the '60's and Vietnam, isn't it obvious now that 58,000 soldiers died for nothing? If the AR-15 was used in all of the recent mass shootings, what is SO wrong about banning it? There will still be soo many guns and rifles around for protection, hunting and target practice. If you can't relate to a teen losing his best friend because it is too "melodramatic", can you at least relate to a father who lost his daughter?

Who said anything about souls, dumbass? We're talking about glands. Pure, mindless, chemical emotion, which anyone who can remember being a teenager (and has actually outgrown it) can tell you makes for an unstable, unreliable person.

I do love how you go straight from praise for hormonal reactions to "stand for common sense", as though the two are related, rather than mutually exclusive. People who actually CAN look back at the Vietnam era, rather than looking at the misty-eyed fantasies the faded flower children have painted of it, know that the only reason those deaths were "for nothing" is because of the sympathizers and useful idiots in this country who sabotaged any chance of the war being conducted effectively, PRECISELY because they were too caught up in their belief in the superior "brilliance" of their emotions substituted for thought.

If you have to actually ask "What is so wrong with infringing on rights and restricting law-abiding people's freedoms for no real gains, simply because it 'feelz' like doing something", then we're really not speaking the same language here at all.

If you can't relate to NOT allowing someone who is grieving to make huge, life-changing (and in this case, nation-changing) decisions in the heat of the moment, because it's a frigging STUPID and irresponsible thing to do, is there any aspect of rational, mature, adult behavior you CAN relate to?

You're the one who's dumb. I'll go with what the GROWN-UP fathers of those killed had to say, over your comments anyday!

Oh, and the Vietnam War was INCREDIBLY stupid even if we had won. Who the hell cares if a remote Far Eastern country is Communist or not? And I say this having completely approved of the War in Afghanistan after we were attacked on 9/11. Vietnam didn't attack us at all!

If you have to ask, then you really DON'T know anything about history other than highly-colored fairy tales spun by aging hippies, and you therefore would not understand the answer.

The Alt Right and the far right are "making assumptions and casting blame" based on their partisan ideology.

Hint. Get on board with the movement, cons.
I've been on board since before this shooting. Where have you been? I've been calling for securing our schools since Columbine.

Why left is refusing to secure schools? What's the problem with that?
Because they know school shootings will decline, if not stop altogether. They need mass shootings to fuel their gungrabbing agenda. Its as simple as that.

It seems they have no problem with securing the airports.

But schools? Noooooo, you can't have that.

Oh, please. Remember how much trouble we had after 9/11, getting them to agree to any sort of meaningful security provisions in airports and on planes?

Lay off the drugs, s0n.

Only because you are so far to the right that you meet yourself coming from the left.

I will put my doorknobs up against yours anytime, sweet cheeks! :)

I am asking question, and looking for answers.

What conspiracy, dunce?
I gave you an answer last night you moron. You still doubled down on your "Spiracy theory" Its a known software bug.

Google Groups

Is that your final answer?

Because that "software bug" was two years ago.

Bugs can be fixes, pretty quickly, but you can't fix stupid.
Show us where the bug fix is.

Show the complaints about the bug since that article.
You've been shown it's a bug, so why do you persist with this trivial nonsense?

And since you don't accept that it was a bug, why can't you offer any explanations for what you think caused that?

You didn't SHOW anything. All you've done is say it over and over.

:desk::desk::desk::desk: I know I know.....because unlike you dumb stupid white conservative mf's, you old useless lumps of dog shit fucks...young people know how to get off their ass's and do something. Jealous much?:cul2:

So does this mean you don't make many friends with older, conservative white guys?
And you're right......Young people on the LEFT sure do, regardless of why. End result is all that matters.

I abhor Leftist ideals....but DAYUM yall Get it DONE!!
Dude, get a life, a education and then lets talk??????
‘a education’

Oh the irony :itsok:

Something is definitely off, and it ain't the clock.
Except you already know its a known software bug because I showed you the proof last night.

Publication Date is wrong; Google News shows dates before article was even written

by Matthew Monahan
1/17/16

Right, and nobody fixed it for over two years.

Are you sure that is not Y2K bug?
Ive seen longer for something as non critical as your conspiracy. Is this recent enough idiot?

Date wrong with google sitemap

Project:
XML sitemap
Version:
7.x-2.x-dev
Component:
Code
Priority:
Critical
Category:
Bug report
Assigned:
Unassigned
Issue tags:
sitemap
google
date
date format
Reporter:
wdleons
Created:
21 Dec 2017 at 16:16 UTC
Updated:
21 Dec 2017 at 16:16 UTC

You've seen longer... where do you live, under rock? Oh sorry, the hut...

Let's see about THAT bug:

"The date format is wrong with sitemap google exactly on time zone Colombia".

Date format.

Again.

Date format.
I should have known you were too stupid to think this up on your own.

FACT CHECK: Were News Stories About the Florida Mass Shooting Posted Days Before It Happened?

Fact check? You mean Democrat Pravda? Is image a hoax, or is search itself a hoax? I'd say image is shopped. I did search myself and there is no result about shooting that shows before Feb 14.

What, you wanna say the bug is fixed, but you can't, because it takes longer than 2 years to do so, or longer. :D

Last edited:
I gave you an answer last night you moron. You still doubled down on your "Spiracy theory" Its a known software bug.

Google Groups

And since you don't accept that it was a bug, why can't you offer any explanations for what you think caused that?

Actually I provided several links showing its a known bug.

I am asking question, and looking for answers.

What conspiracy, dunce?

Google Groups

It was a bug two years ago. No reported incidents since then, are they?

One image, without data to back it up, shown on fact check, is not a proof that bug exists.

Google Groups

It was a bug two years ago. No reported incidents since then, are they?

One image, without data to back it up, shown on fact check, is not a proof that bug exists.
Nope. You replied to the link where it was reported again in December.

Two years ago.

Two

Years

Ago.

Get it?

Two years ago.

Two

Years

Ago.

Get it?
December isnt 2 years ago moron.

Google Groups

Repeating it over and over makes it truth. Everyone knows that.

No it just makes you a gullible fool for trying to pass a conspiracy you werent smart enough to think up on your own.

Well, everyone who's already dumb enough to be a leftist, anyway.

Forum List

Back