How Democrats lost the Impeachment War — and probably 2020

I wouldn’t say probably. This is the worst political blunder in US history since Democrats had their States succeed from the Union.

Note: you see this kind of story common in mainstream media now as they prepare their comrades for dismal failure.

How Democrats lost the Impeachment War — and probably 2020 | Spectator USA
Yep, all because of their hatred for our duly elected president. It's just another chapter in their OVER THREE YEAR temper tantrum since their beloved Killary LOST in 2016. Pitiful.

Truly amazing. Muellers team of hillary donors spent 2 years investigating Trump and nothing

Considering that it still hasn't been voted on by the House yet, I fail to see how they have lost anything yet.

Now, if the Senate lets Trump off the hook, THEN you can say they failed. Anything else is jumping the gun.

Considering that it still hasn't been voted on by the House yet, I fail to see how they have lost anything yet.

Now, if the Senate lets Trump off the hook, THEN you can say they failed. Anything else is jumping the gun.
Hey, Sparky, there's NO WAY the Senate would vote two thirds Yes on impeachment. Try again after the brainwashing has worn off.........

Everyone sees it as childish and petty politics, the last thing people want to see in DC.

We should assign all democrats to read Moby Dick.

It's a story of how blind unchecked hatred will destroy you and all those around you.

Then again...I never knew a leftist who had the ability to LEARN!

even if he didnt collude with russia and ukraine, Trump still needs to be impeached, my friends!

All the Data is showing The GOP taking back The House and President winning in a Landslide.

They screwed the pooch and now they are going to pay!

It's a story of how blind unchecked hatred will destroy you and all those around you.

How dare ewe!!

How dare ewe!!
Good one! This is off topic, but your post reminded me of a joke/riddle. "What's the difference between Mick Jagger and an irate Scottish sheep farmer?" "Mick famously sang, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud", while the farmer said, "Hey, McCloud, get off of my EWE!"

All the Data is showing The GOP taking back The House and President winning in a Landslide.

Trump will sweep all 57 States
At least that's what Barry might think! All joking aside, I don't realistically see ANY of the current Dem contenders winning any more than 10-15 states. THIS is probably the biggest reason the Dems are so desperate and have kept up their clown show, known as "impeachment hearings".

Trump will sweep all 57 States
At least that's what Barry might think! All joking aside, I don't realistically see ANY of the current Dem contenders winning any more than 10-15 states. THIS is probably the biggest reason the Dems are so desperate and have kept up their clown show, known as "impeachment hearings".
Trump second term he will implement real voter security, er, to prevent Putin hacking.

Yannow, Putin used Illegals and the nonliving to vote Trump in key States

Yep, your mobbed-up lying scumbag orange clown president blackmailing a foreign leader in the middle of a war against scumbag Putin in order to make up another phony scandal against his main rival is no problem. Brainwashed functional moron.

Forum List

Back