"Sustained military campaign": Biden opens the third war of his presidency

If Trump was President now I believe without qualification that Russia never would have invaded The Ukraine,
It's no 'ifs' or 'would haves', it's the question on what he would do. It's very hard to imagine that he would turn against Putin (Russia)
Hamas would never have attacked Israel, and the Houthis would still be quiet and non aggressive.
And again, more 'would' have, 'could' have. Fwiw, and that's not much, I tend to agree that Trump would have avoided the war against Russia, an hence all hostilities leading up from it.
Further China and North Korea would not be saber rattling and Iran would be behaving itself. The "Trump doctrines" gave us the closest thing to world peace any of us had ever known.
I think that China and N.K. will do what they do. But I think that Trump wouldn't be calling it saber rattling.

Above all that, I firmly believe that Trump would have been prevented by the powers that run America's wars, from interfering to any serious amount.

Basically you seem to be understanding quite a lot!
i hope you're not suggesting that Russia, China, or N.K. would fear Trump? There's no evidence that would be the case. I think that government would have to whack Trump before he was allowed to cause any real trouble. You?

It's no 'ifs' or 'would haves', it's the question on what he would do. It's very hard to imagine that he would turn against Putin (Russia)

And again, more 'would' have, 'could' have. Fwiw, and that's not much, I tend to agree that Trump would have avoided the war against Russia, an hence all hostilities leading up from it.

I think that China and N.K. will do what they do. But I think that Trump wouldn't be calling it saber rattling.

Above all that, I firmly believe that Trump would have been prevented by the powers that run America's wars, from interfering to any serious amount.

i hope you're not suggesting that Russia, China, or N.K. would fear Trump? There's no evidence that would be the case. I think that government would have to whack Trump before he was allowed to cause any real trouble. You?

Why did Putin wait until Biden was in office to invade Ukraine?

Why did Hamas wait until Biden was in office to attack Israel?

Because he is afraid of Trump?

Let's keep our relationship confined to ice cream cones.

You're pathetic.

Say hi to your boss for me:

1705946635765.png

We had very few troops on the ground when we defeated ISIS with Obama's (our generals) policy.

You're conflating Afghanistan with ISIS. Trump allowed the Taliban to ignore the conditions our troop withdrawals were to be based on. A tremendous fuck up that the Trumphumper's desperately try to ignore. He reduced our troop from over 13,000 to around 2,500 by the time he left office in disgrace. He even bragged about how he left Biden between a rock and a hard place when he blurted out the following ( What did he mean when he said "They couldn't stop the process" )?

"Worse than Afghanistan, where, by the way, I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process.

Donald Trump: (22:53)
21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop the process when other things…yeah. Thank you. Thank you. It’s a shame.

You really have been affected by the media.... they are lying to you...

You need to understand that decisions of that much importance aren't decided by either of the loony bin presidents. America made the decision to get out of Afghanistan.

The minor flaws in the pullout were picked up by the anti-Biden side and the R's tried to make it a big issue.

The sheer record setting success of it should have been celebrated more avidly by Biden.

Do you really believe that America gives a damn about loyal people left behind?
Bologna... Biden made the decision to bug out like they did so he could have a parade on the anniversary of 9-11.... guess that went south in a hurry...

One thing you can always depend upon Democrats for. Those fuckers love war.

WWI, WWII, Cold War, Korea, Vietnam. Queer Barry bombed the hell out of Libya and escalated the war in Afghanistan and fought the war in Iraq for three years. The Democrats supported the Gulf War and the invasion of Iraq.

Now they have us in another war in the Middle East.

Can't we do like Trump and just say no to more wars?

A proxy war by more than just one faction against America is what Russia would naturally be striving for.

In fairness to America (not Biden), it had no choice if it insists on not stopping support of the Zionist regime.

What will Trump do? Is he stable enough to understand that nuclear war must be avoided?
Scum sucking assholes keep making reference to Israel as “the Zionist regime.” It is such a cowardly phrase.

What they mean is “the nation of Israel.” But they refrain from saying it because they are inherently anti-Semitic.

DonkeyH is one of the above-mentioned cowardly scum sucking assholes.

Scum sucking assholes keep making reference to Israel as “the Zionist regime.” It is such a cowardly phrase.

What they mean is “the nation of Israel.” But they refrain from saying it because they are inherently anti-Semitic.

DonkeyH is one of the above-mentioned cowardly scum sucking assholes.

The left hates Jews.

The left hates Jews.
By and large. They do. Although I know many leftist Jews. I even know many Jewish people who are anti-Zionists.

So, I know that one CAN be anti-Zionist without having to be anti-Semitic. But most of the folks who complain about “Zionists” tend to be anti-Semitic.

You really have been affected by the media.... they are lying to you...
Those are Benedict Donald's own words. What do you think he meant when he said "I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process."?
Furthermore, his General testified under oath and said
" Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility,

Those are Benedict Donald's own words. What do you think he meant when he said "I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process."?
Furthermore, his General testified under oath and said
" Under the Doha agreement, the US would begin to withdraw its forces contingent upon Taliban meeting certain conditions, which would lead to a political agreement between the Taliban and the government of Afghanistan. There were seven conditions applicable to the Taliban and eight conditions applicable to the United States. While the Taliban did not attack US forces, which was one of the conditions, it failed to fully honor, any, any other condition under the Doha agreement.

Gen. Milley: (31:22)
And perhaps most importantly, for US national security, that Taliban has never renounced Al-Qaeda or broke its affiliation with them. We the United States adhered to every condition. In the fall of 2020 my analysis was that an accelerated withdrawal without meeting specific and necessary conditions risks losing the substantial gains made in Afghanistan, damaging US worldwide credibility,
They discounted Trump's rule for us to leave.... Biden ignored the fact that the Taliban wasn't holding to their written promise and left as if a snake were chasing him....

Bologna... Biden made the decision to bug out like they did so he could have a parade on the anniversary of 9-11.... guess that went south in a hurry...
Biden made the decision to extend the truce and complete the final withdrawal of the 2500 soldiers that were still deployed in Afghanistan when he took over as Commander in Chief. 4 months later than the Doha Accords called for. The Taliban agreed to extend the truce. It was Benedict Donald's decision to sign and implement most all of the conditions of the Accords. That's why he reduced our troop strength from 12,800 troop down to 8,600. Abandoned 5 bases we occupied. Forced our allies to release 5,000 Taliban fighter in a 5 to 1 prisoner swap, with the Taliban, without getting a single condition from the Taliban, except the truce. They didn't shoot at us and we didn't shoot back at them. Then after the 135 days for Doha's implementation, the troop strength was further reduced until the final order to take them to the bare bones minimum of 2,500 was given.

I believe Russia, China and NK all RESPECTED TRUMP and knew he would do what he said he would do. There is a very narrow and sometimes indistinguishable difference between respect and fear. Just as the President of Mexico believed Trump when he threatened tariffs if Mexico did not stop the migrants from coming through Mexico. Mexico put 27,000 of their troops on their southern border and stopped the caravans. THAT is the difference between a strong leader and the one we now have.

Biden ignored the fact that the Taliban wasn't holding to their written promise
Biden wasn't president when our troop strength was being whittled down without the Taliban being held to their word. We left and they didn't have to comply with 6 out of 7 of the conditions. By the time Biden was sworn in, all the candy in the candy store had been given away. All that remained was the truce and the final evacuation of our last 2500 troops. Sure, Biden could have reversed course and gone back to war because Benedict Donald allowed the Taliban such leeway, but why continue the endless war, kill hundreds or thousand of young Americans, all over that POS's fuck up? No, Joe made the right decision.

I believe Russia, China and NK all RESPECTED TRUMP and knew he would do what he said he would do.
Trump only hinted but never did say anything definite.

Did he?
There is a very narrow and sometimes indistinguishable difference between respect and fear.
Yes, I would agree.
Just as the President of Mexico believed Trump when he threatened tariffs if Mexico did not stop the migrants from coming through Mexico. Mexico put 27,000 of their troops on their southern border and stopped the caravans. THAT is the difference between a strong leader and the one we now have.
Did he ever threaten Russia or China with military consequences if they didn't behave appropriately toward the US?

I'm especially interested on whether he ever threatened Putin or Russia?

In any case, it couldn't have been heeded by Russia. RT.com has campaigned exclusively for Trump ever since Biden was elected.

Biden wasn't president when our troop strength was being whittled down without the Taliban being held to their word. We left and they didn't have to comply with 6 out of 7 of the conditions. By the time Biden was sworn in, all the candy in the candy store had been given away. All that remained was the truce and the final evacuation of our last 2500 troops. Sure, Biden could have reversed course and gone back to war because Benedict Donald allowed the Taliban such leeway, but why continue the endless war, kill hundreds or thousand of young Americans, all over that POS's fuck up? No, Joe made the right decision.

Biden had three new wars to start, he didn't have time to finish the ones Bush and Obama started.

Stop it... Trump took out our troops as the Afghanistan military with our air power were able to keep the Taliban at bay... our troops went into the green zone and our air bases in the country on the ready to deploy... it was working... Trump cancelled at least four of his dates to fully withdrawal because the Taliban couldn't control their more angry tribes....
No U.S. Troops were dying while they were in defended areas... and the Taliban was losing battles.... why change when Biden did and how he did?...

Forum List

Back