How Democrats lost the Impeachment War — and probably 2020

Considering that it still hasn't been voted on by the House yet, I fail to see how they have lost anything yet.

Now, if the Senate lets Trump off the hook, THEN you can say they failed. Anything else is jumping the gun.

Do you believe the Senate will Convict and remove?

All the Data is showing The GOP taking back The House and President winning in a Landslide.

They screwed the pooch and now they are going to pay!
Trump will sweep all 57 States
At least that's what Barry might think! All joking aside, I don't realistically see ANY of the current Dem contenders winning any more than 10-15 states. THIS is probably the biggest reason the Dems are so desperate and have kept up their clown show, known as "impeachment hearings".
Trump second term he will implement real voter security, er, to prevent Putin hacking.

Yannow, Putin used Illegals and the nonliving to vote Trump in key States
The Putin hacking is of emails of Democrats, brainwashed functional moron. Voting machines are not hooked up to the Internet. I caramba...

Considering that it still hasn't been voted on by the House yet, I fail to see how they have lost anything yet.

Now, if the Senate lets Trump off the hook, THEN you can say they failed. Anything else is jumping the gun.

Do you believe the Senate will Convict and remove?
Maybe John Bolton will speak the truth, that could do it...

I wouldn’t say probably. This is the worst political blunder in US history since Democrats had their States succeed from the Union.

Note: you see this kind of story common in mainstream media now as they prepare their comrades for dismal failure.

How Democrats lost the Impeachment War — and probably 2020 | Spectator USA
/—-/ Are libtards the least bit mad at Adam Shytface about this claim?
March 03, 2019 - 11:26 AM EST
Schiff claims there's already 'direct evidence' of collusion by Trump campaign

I wouldn’t say probably. This is the worst political blunder in US history since Democrats had their States succeed from the Union.

Note: you see this kind of story common in mainstream media now as they prepare their comrades for dismal failure.

They've got this piece of shit setup to die on the house floor. Or so they hope anyway. If it makes it to the Senate they're all done and all dead for sure.

Truly amazing. Muellers team of hillary donors spent 2 years investigating Trump and nothing
Only in dupe World, Dupe.

And the village idiot chimes in. Get your tissues and butthurt cream stocked up for next year DOPE. You’re going to need them.
Most of your Trump campaign staff the top ones are in prison, and Trump is called conspirator number one because he told them to do those things and to lie. Unfortunately mealy mouthed GOP douchebag Mahler believes the president cannot be indicted. Sorry you missed everything about it, brainwashed functional moron. Whatever you do don't get off the propaganda machine, hater dupe LOL... I have a masters in history and pay attention to all media in the world oh, you have a master's in garbage character assassination phony scandal garbage propaganda...

/—-/ Are libtards the least bit mad at Adam Shytface about this claim?
March 03, 2019 - 11:26 AM EST
Schiff claims there's already 'direct evidence' of collusion by Trump campaign
nothing suspicious about the Trump campaign meeting with Russians 32 times and contacts over 250 times, then they lied about it... LOL. Sorry you missed that LOL I caramba poor America....

Truly amazing. Muellers team of hillary donors spent 2 years investigating Trump and nothing

And the village idiot chimes in. Get your tissues and butthurt cream stocked up for next year DOPE. You’re going to need them.
Most of your Trump campaign staff the top ones are in prison, and Trump is called conspirator number one because he told them to do those things and to lie. Unfortunately mealy mouthed GOP douchebag Mahler believes the president cannot be indicted. Sorry you missed everything about it, brainwashed functional moron. Whatever you do don't get off the propaganda machine, hater dupe LOL... I have a masters in history and pay attention to all media in the world oh, you have a master's in garbage character assassination phony scandal garbage propaganda...

Your “masters” is in latrine cleaning and getting on your knees for your Dim masters. GFY you uneducated, know nothing, no evidence of any of your bullshit loser.

They've got this piece of shit setup to die on the house floor. Or so they hope anyway. If it makes it to the Senate they're all done and all dead for sure.
Or Bolton or someone could actually speak the truth. Unfortunately they are all scared shittless of the orange clown....for good reason. You dupes believe everything he says although it is all discredited around the world by law enforcement and journalism. Who needs evidence anyway LOL

I think it’s time to quit feeding the paid trolls around here. It’s obvious the trending and public sentiment is turning against The Democrat Party.

You don’t impeach a president over non Existent crimes that you cannot even find in US Code.

All the Data is showing The GOP taking back The House and President winning in a Landslide.

Last edited:

They failed already.

Independents are running to the GOP in droves.

They shored up their Fascist base, but ran normal people away.

Their Kangaroo Court was transparent and obvious.

Your “masters” is in latrine cleaning and getting on your knees for your Dim masters. GFY you uneducated, know nothing, no evidence of any of your bullshit loser.
Too bad you don't have any argument, ignoramus, except for the usual trolling stupid talking points and ridiculous insults... Just like Fox noise and Rush etcetera etc. The rest of the world thinks you are absolutely insane, they don't know about Fox noise and Rush etc etc and all the crap you believe.... Where I live is 73% Trump and there are more cows than people... Love you dearly but your politics is off the Wall garbage....breaking -Democrats are honest (remember innocent until proven guilty and don't start with the deep State garbage conspiracy theory-you have nothing no evidence but idiotic propaganda), the rich pay the same percentage in taxes as you and for 35 years now the middle class has been going to hell. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot top Rich from paying their fair share. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Google fact left the demise of the middle class. Only the brainwash and ignoramuses like you make this mess possible.... Sorry about facts and reality.

They failed already.

Everything you know is putrid propaganda dingbat super Patriot my ass...

At least that's what Barry might think! All joking aside, I don't realistically see ANY of the current Dem contenders winning any more than 10-15 states. THIS is probably the biggest reason the Dems are so desperate and have kept up their clown show, known as "impeachment hearings".
Trump second term he will implement real voter security, er, to prevent Putin hacking.

Yannow, Putin used Illegals and the nonliving to vote Trump in key States
The Putin hacking is of emails of Democrats, brainwashed functional moron. Voting machines are not hooked up to the Internet. I caramba...
Putin had Illegals and the nonliving flip the election for Trump

So when you fap fap fap to pictures of Stalin and Mao, do you also stick your head up your ass?

You people made a serious miscalculation thinking The American People would tolerate 3 straight years of you trying to impeach The President.

If you think you are unhinged now, wait until you see what is coming down the road for you and your fellow pole smokers between now and November.

Functional Brain Dead Dotard!

They failed already.

Everything you know is putrid propaganda dingbat super Patriot my ass...

Last edited:
We should assign all democrats to read Moby Dick.

It's a story of how blind unchecked hatred will destroy you and all those around you.

Then again...I never knew a leftist who had the ability to LEARN!

Moby Dick is my favorite book.

I would suggest there is a slight difference between impeaching a president and sailing to the middle of an ocean to fight a giant whale.

In reality not all the men on the Essex died. There were some who ended up resorting to cannibalism to survive.

Owen Coffin was murdered by his ship mates who then ate his remains. They were all white men.
Think about that the next time you whine about black on black violence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad you don't have any argument, ignoramus, except for the usual trolling stupid talking points and ridiculous insults... Just like Fox noise and Rush etcetera etc. The rest of the world thinks you are absolutely insane, they don't know about Fox noise and Rush etc etc and all the crap you believe.... Where I live is 73% Trump and there are more cows than people... Love you dearly but your politics is off the Wall garbage....breaking -Democrats are honest (remember innocent until proven guilty and don't start with the deep State garbage conspiracy theory-you have nothing no evidence but idiotic propaganda), the rich pay the same percentage in taxes as you and for 35 years now the middle class has been going to hell. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot top Rich from paying their fair share. Google the only tax graph you need to know. Google fact left the demise of the middle class. Only the brainwash and ignoramuses like you make this mess possible.... Sorry about facts and reality.
Claims the Dufus who says he’s cracked the Trump/Russia case the Mueller and his team of high priced lawyers missed in their 2 year witch hunt.

Forum List

Back