'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

She is a pawn, and it's beyond low that the PTSB use children for their "Problem - Reaction - Solution" strategy.

Indeed. Her awful parents and the climate change hustlers are exploiting her to the max...just like the gun grabbers have with Muad Hogg.

Hmmmm...if Hogg is Muad, is Greta "Alia the Abomination"?

Just wonderin'.

Aquariam Obama Beachfront.jpg

Twice I listened to this particular JRE broadcast featuring Randall Carlson.
Joe published several more interesting chats with Randall and others.

@ 1:01:21 Discover Facts Re: Earth's History of Climate Change

"When it comes down to understanding the climate, we're in the INFANCY" ~Randall Carlson

Time Covers Climate Change.jpg

Peace.

"How dare you.....how dare you.....how dare you..." she said

nasty little Bolshevik on the making.....o_O

There is nothing angrier than teen angst.

Mom the world is ending and you don't even CARE.

I don't care if the world ends. Go clean your room.

The left has made this Euro-teen their AGW queen. Not anyone else. If you wieners want to make her the focus of attention
don't clutch your pearls and act shocked when she receives blow back for her end of the world doom saying and threats against the non brain washed among us human beings.

Teen girls love the drama.

The world is ending all around us. Everything will stop. Planes will fall out of the sky. Nothing will work. Cars won't start. Death in the streets. No food. Y2K will kill us all. Do something.

Or.

Spray cans are literally eating the sky. You want to wear deodorant and hair spray! We are all dying here getting sucked up into space through the hole in the ozone layer.

You gave me skin cancer and stole my dreams!

It never changes.

Teen girls love the drama.

The world is ending all around us. Everything will stop. Planes will fall out of the sky. Nothing will work. Cars won't start. Death in the streets. No food. Y2K will kill us all. Do something.

Or.

Spray cans are literally eating the sky. You want to wear deodorant and hair spray! We are all dying here getting sucked up into space through the hole in the ozone layer.

You gave me skin cancer and stole my dreams!

It never changes.
LoL Thank God the "Hole In The Ozone" is finally healing thanks to banning those evil CFCs from spray cans. :auiqs.jpg:

Greta Thunberg Rips World Leaders at the U.N.

“When someone castigates their own audience, and the audience applauds, then the castigation is not meant. It’s nothing but a theatrical affectation for TV cameras — a hoax perpetrated by the speaker and the audience, together. I doubt someone Thunberg’s age knows the ins and outs of speechmaking to understand that, but that whoever handles her, does. Certainly the people there at the UN got exactly the TV clip they wanted, even at the ‘price’ of pretending to be publicly shamed.”​

The problem with temporary child heroes like this is when the attention fades, the crowds depart and their sponsors dump them, there is a psychological chasm left behind from which they may never escape.

Suddenly they are nothing, and nobody cares.

Ah! There's the ugly, hateful, strident, hysterical little tyrant. There's the lunatic. There's the little snitch. There's the little monster. There's the Seig Heidi the sane all know and loath.

Who even cares what a 12 yr old says. Go away little girl you don't matter and we're all gonna die before you can even vote so there's that small problem with complaining. I'm sure Mr. Xi and some others really care about little white girls tantrums.

The problem with temporary child heroes like this is when the attention fades, the crowds depart and their sponsors dump them, there is a psychological chasm left behind from which they may never escape.

Suddenly they are nothing, and nobody cares.[/QUO

Nobody cares now !!!!

Greta Thunberg Rips World Leaders at the U.N.

“When someone castigates their own audience, and the audience applauds, then the castigation is not meant. It’s nothing but a theatrical affectation for TV cameras — a hoax perpetrated by the speaker and the audience, together. I doubt someone Thunberg’s age knows the ins and outs of speechmaking to understand that, but that whoever handles her, does. Certainly the people there at the UN got exactly the TV clip they wanted, even at the ‘price’ of pretending to be publicly shamed.”​

I hope our ambassador farted and then left the room.

Wonder how much carbon she has expelled by flying around giving her little holier-than-thou speeches ?
Or is she paddling a boat to get around ?
Actually..yes. She is traveling on a zero carbon yacht.

Greta Thunberg arrives in New York after 15-day yacht journey - CNN

Interesting.

Oh, and by the way, where's the iceberg when you need it ?
Another casualty of climate change, no doubt.

Suddenly they are nothing, and nobody cares.

Nobody cares now !!!!

Agreed, but she has been convinced that she is spearheading a global movement.

Forum List

Back