'How dare you?' Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

Omigawd. She's the David Hogg of Climate Change. So grim, so faux-earnest...and so full of excrement.

I hope her 15 minutes expire soon.

Exactly... but

Hoog? Greta?......whose this ???

The Spirit of Stupidity that's who.:04::04::04:

RYxqdvW.jpg

The problem with temporary child heroes like this is when the attention fades, the crowds depart and their sponsors dump them, there is a psychological chasm left behind from which they may never escape.

Suddenly they are nothing, and nobody cares.

Nobody cares now !!!!

Agreed, but she has been convinced that she is spearheading a global movement.

Yeah just wait till Uncle Joe puts his hand on her shoulder and sniffs her hair... Just before the invites her to check out his smokestack.

Jo

Look what the "caring" left has done to this girl: Thanks to your constant hammering that we're all going to die in 12 years, she has become unhinged, terrified, and filled with hatred.

Good job, leftards: You've created another dysfunctional child who will soon grow up to be another fucked up and unhinged liberal adult.

Hope you're proud of yourselves.

You wait until this 'child' runs for office. I sincerely hope we stamp out Antifa before that happens. This little girl has massive mental problems. If you can't see it, you need your head examined. And just what the FUCK are our media outlets doing giving this little twit any air time at all? She's a fucking train-wreck....

Exactly... but

RYxqdvW.jpg
WTF is THAT!!! Similar vacant look as our 'Greta' monster. These are the kids that we are imposing on our planet. Very sad really.
These kids are obviously seriously mentally impaired. Look at their eyes. Chilling.

Last edited:
Speaking truth to power..poor girl will be lucky to make 20:

'How dare you?' Greta Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

"A visibly angry Greta Thunberg berated world leaders as she addressed a UN climate summit on Monday, accusing them of betraying her generation by failing to tackle greenhouse gas emissions and asking "How dare you?"
The Swedish teen, who has become the global face of the growing youth movement against climate inaction, began by telling her audience: "My message is that we'll be watching you," eliciting laughter.
But it was soon clear that the tone of the message would be very serious.
"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean," the 16-year-old, who is taking a year off from her studies, said.
"You come to us young people for hope. How dare you?" she thundered.
"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing.
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is the money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"

She also took aim at the summit called by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to ask countries to expand their commitments saying: "There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable, and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is."
"You are failing us," she concluded. "But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal.
"The eyes of all future generations, are upon you, And if you choose to fail us. I say, we will never forgive you!""
Impressive balling out of world leaders who do not care about the planet

The eyes of future generations are upon you
And if you choose to fail us, I say we will never forgive you

Our leaders are failing us
Republicans are making it worse
It's too late....anyone who laughed at her....their children and grandchildren will curse them.

Speaking truth to power..poor girl will be lucky to make 20:

'How dare you?' Greta Thunberg asks world leaders at UN

"A visibly angry Greta Thunberg berated world leaders as she addressed a UN climate summit on Monday, accusing them of betraying her generation by failing to tackle greenhouse gas emissions and asking "How dare you?"
The Swedish teen, who has become the global face of the growing youth movement against climate inaction, began by telling her audience: "My message is that we'll be watching you," eliciting laughter.
But it was soon clear that the tone of the message would be very serious.
"This is all wrong. I shouldn't be up here. I should be back at school on the other side of the ocean," the 16-year-old, who is taking a year off from her studies, said.
"You come to us young people for hope. How dare you?" she thundered.
"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words, yet I'm one of the lucky ones. People are suffering, people are dying, entire ecosystems are collapsing.
"We are in the beginning of a mass extinction, and all you can talk about is the money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth. How dare you!"

She also took aim at the summit called by Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to ask countries to expand their commitments saying: "There will not be any solutions or plans presented in line with these figures here today because these numbers are too uncomfortable, and you are still not mature enough to tell it like it is."
"You are failing us," she concluded. "But the young people are starting to understand your betrayal.
"The eyes of all future generations, are upon you, And if you choose to fail us. I say, we will never forgive you!""
Impressive balling out of world leaders who do not care about the planet

The eyes of future generations are upon you
And if you choose to fail us, I say we will never forgive you

Our leaders are failing us
Republicans are making it worse
It's too late....anyone who laughed at her....their children and grandchildren will curse them.

My child is laughing at her too.

Omigawd. She's the David Hogg of Climate Change. So grim, so faux-earnest...and so full of excrement.

I hope her 15 minutes expire soon.

Exactly... but

RYxqdvW.jpg
WTF is THAT!!!

Hogg and the other cretin Greta ...all combined in one!

asking for stupid things :21:

That is Hogg....sadly.

Yes, Greta Hogg :04:

Forum List

Back