How Could North Koreans Be Made So Dumb?

Black Americans are evenly split on conservative and liberal. They vote overwhelming democrat for civil rights as the single issue support.
Perhaps they don't fully understand the responsibilities that go with civil rights, and the Dems don't require it of them. They want to have their cake and eat it too. 'Right wing racism' isn't the biggest problem blacks have. I was going to say face, but so far they're not facing those problems, rather they're turning a blind eye.

This was the post I directed to you, but you simply hiked up your skirt and pranced off......

Here's another chance:

Let's review what I hate, and you vote for: Be sure to let me know if you find any....ANY...mistakes.

Now....the Democrat Party???????

The party that proves Lord Acton’s adage: Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1652197229117.png

Now.......which party do you worship....er, vote for?????????????
Why do 90% of African Americans vote against your wonderful GOP and for these Democrats? Any answer there? Bueller? Buellsr?

8DECCE28-EF20-4D06-BC2B-3FD780BFB3B0.jpeg

We call our auto-da-fe the “Cancel Culture.”
  • would that be the removal of Liz Cheney when you doesn't toe the party line?
  • would that be the use of the term 'RINO' (there is no term 'DINO')?
  • would that be when GOP politicians like McCarthy initially criticize Trump and then promptly reverse course to stay in power?

Why do 90% of African Americans vote against your wonderful GOP and for these Democrats? Any answer there? Bueller? Buellsr?

View attachment 642866

I make the rules, and ask the questions.

Like this:

View attachment 642866

let me know if you find any....ANY...mistakes.

The party that proves Lord Acton’s adage: Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

1652197229117.png

9. Yet another mirror image with the North Korean regime, and that of the Stasi of East Germany: widespread spying on the populace to keep them under control:

“About twenty per cent of citizens, children included, were informers, supported by about 1 million secret police, constantly vigilant for a hint of disloyalty or disobedience. They might change – they would change – said Mr Song, if they could be told what a wonderful life was possible with freedom. His task was to try to inform them.”
From Frederick Forsyth’s novel, “The Fox.”

When Obama said he was going to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, he didn’t let on that he meant into East Germany and the Stasi.
"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. ...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

And just like North Korea, and like Communist East Germany......

"Biden DHS Secretary admits they’ve created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election ‘misinformation’

Biden’s DHS Secretary Mayorkas told Democrats today on Capitol Hill that his department has created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election misinformation and disinformation aimed at minorities.

...the main focus of this new board is for the Biden administration, using the massive power and wealth of the government, to try and tilt elections toward Democrats."
Biden DHS Secretary admits they’ve created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election ‘misinformation’

Biden’s DHS Secretary Mayorkas told Democrats today on Capitol Hill that his department has created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election misinformation and disin…
therightscoop.com

9. Yet another mirror image with the North Korean regime, and that of the Stasi of East Germany: widespread spying on the populace to keep them under control:

“About twenty per cent of citizens, children included, were informers, supported by about 1 million secret police, constantly vigilant for a hint of disloyalty or disobedience. They might change – they would change – said Mr Song, if they could be told what a wonderful life was possible with freedom. His task was to try to inform them.”
From Frederick Forsyth’s novel, “The Fox.”

When Obama said he was going to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, he didn’t let on that he meant into East Germany and the Stasi.
"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. ...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

And just like North Korea, and like Communist East Germany......

"Biden DHS Secretary admits they’ve created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election ‘misinformation’

Biden’s DHS Secretary Mayorkas told Democrats today on Capitol Hill that his department has created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election misinformation and disinformation aimed at minorities.

...the main focus of this new board is for the Biden administration, using the massive power and wealth of the government, to try and tilt elections toward Democrats."
Biden DHS Secretary admits they’ve created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election ‘misinformation’

Biden’s DHS Secretary Mayorkas told Democrats today on Capitol Hill that his department has created a ‘Disinformation Governance Board’ to combat election misinformation and disin…
therightscoop.com
No one votes on Jefferson Davis’ party affiliation. That is your mistake. They vote for the current policies put forward on current political platforms.

Now. I found the mistake you asked me to find. Now. Tell me why your wonderfully supportive party can’t get anywhere north of 10% of African Americans to vote for it?

Why do you think that is?

No one votes on Jefferson Davis’ party affiliation. That is your mistake. They vote for the current policies put forward on current political platforms.

Now. I found the mistake you asked me to find. Now. Tell me why your wonderfully supportive party can’t get anywhere north of 10% of African Americans to vote for it?

Why do you think that is?

1. So every single item in my indictment of your party is 100% true, correct and accurate.

That makes you a moron for voting for them, huh?

2. "No one votes on Jefferson Davis’ party affiliation"
You do.

He was a Democrat, and like a good Democrat, went to war to maintain slavery.

3. You remain the very same as those glassy-eyed drones that inhabit North Korea.
That was my aim in this thread.....and you have been more than helpful in proving my thesis.

1. So every single item in my indictment of your party is 100% true, correct and accurate.

That makes you a moron for voting for them, huh?

2. "No one votes on Jefferson Davis’ party affiliation"
You do.

He was a Democrat, and like a good Democrat, went to war to maintain slavery.

3. You remain the very same as those glassy-eyed drones that inhabit North Korea.
That was my aim in this thread.....and you have been more than helpful in proving my thesis.
Coward. Everyone sees you can’t answer the question cuz you’re in a box. I put you in it and you can’t get out. Again. Now this is where you take your beating and run away and act like you ignored your way to a mental victory in your head.

I’d be embarrassed but I’m guessing youre too dimwitted to be embarrassed.

Coward. Everyone sees you can’t answer the question cuz you’re in a box. I put you in it and you can’t get out. Again. Now this is where you take your beating and run away and act like you ignored your way to a mental victory in your head.

I’d be embarrassed but I’m guessing youre too dimwitted to be embarrassed.
They use words, but they don't know what they mean.

"Coward."

That would be the one asked thrice is there were any errors here.......and ran from them like a vampire faced with a cross.

This:

1652197229117.png

Sooooo......who's the coward, girly-man??????

They use words, but they don't know what they mean.

"Coward."

That would be the one asked thrice is there were any errors here.......and ran from them like a vampire faced with a cross.

This:

1652197229117.png

Sooooo......who's the coward, girly-man??????
It’s too late. Everyone sees you have no answer. Maybe if you copy and paste the same thing over and over you’ll forget you are in a box. You can’t get out.

While you post points from 1864 about people long dead I’ll continue to ask if the Republican Party is so compassionate and the party of freeing the slaves why do 90% of African American voters vote against it??? Own it. It’s ok. You can say it. You’re in a safe place.

It’s too late. Everyone sees you have no answer. Maybe if you copy and paste the same thing over and over you’ll forget you are in a box. You can’t get out.

While you post points from 1864 about people long dead I’ll continue to ask if the Republican Party is so compassionate and the party of freeing the slaves why do 90% of African American voters vote against it??? Own it. It’s ok. You can say it. You’re in a safe place.

Stop begging.

I gave you three chances to admit everything I posted was 100% true, accurate and correct about your party.

Instead, you tried to change the subject.

Now.....no more chances.......three strikes and you're out......just as I destroyed your claims of racism.....three strikes there too.

Both times.....you on the batting end of a no-hitter.

Essentially, you proved my comparison of North Koreans with Democrat voters.

You are a useful tool.

North Korean people have the same problem the Democrats are attempting to force on America.

Their information is carefully censored. They have a Ministry of truth much like the disinformation Gestapo the Biden ministration has created.

The Democrats are very much the same as North Koreans and communist China.

That is flower we must exterminate them.

Settled law???

Gads, you're a moron.

There's no such thing. Decisions are regularly overturned.

The Supreme Court has overruled itself 125 times in its history, usually after much time had passed and public sentiment changed, or because new appointments to the Court caused an ideological shift on the bench itself.⁴

The Court has also been overruled by Congress passing new (and sometimes clarifying) laws 59 times, in areas widely ranging from tax law to immigration to education and crime.⁵
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia List_of_over-ruled_U-ed_States_Supreme_Court_decisions 5. Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia List_of_abro-gat-ed_Ued_States_Supreme_Court_decisions

Or.....did you stand behind the Dred Scott decision???

Bet you did......because you vote for this party:

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. The party of the bullwhip, and plantations and slavery, of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the KKK and Jim Crow, the party of barring black children from schools, has become more efficient today:

"Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts
Black Americans were disproportionately affected by the skyrocketing murders of 2020"

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Black Americans saw a greater spike in murders in 2020 compared to years prior, and at a higher rate than the national increase.
www.foxnews.com

But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

I mean.....really......how many times must I use you as the semi-human punching bag???????

Anyone who uses FOX News as a source for anything race related is both gullible and stupid but that’s you to a T.

This was the post I directed to you, but you simply hiked up your skirt and pranced off......

Here's another chance:

Let's review what I hate, and you vote for: Be sure to let me know if you find any....ANY...mistakes.

1652197229117.png

He keeps avoiding this because he has no credible counter to it.

They can't handle the well known facts that the democrat party was the party of the confederates, Jim crow laws, the KKK, started the civil war, created segregation and more ways to hold down the people.

Lie as in..they went before the Senate confirmation and said Roe is settled law...knowing damn well they were appointed specifically to overturn it...
Having a conservative court only means that they would likely consider the case. Anyone familiar with the Constitution knows the R v W was falsely given Federal law status.

Forum List

Back