How Conservative are you Quiz

"
Result: Freedom-Lovin' Libertarian
Share your result
You have a full-on love affair with the constitution. You believe the only purpose of government is to protect the rights of its citizens, those rights being life, liberty and property. Join the fight to keep government small and out of your business!

:eek:
I spell it "Liberal" but whatever....

"
Share your result
You have a full-on love affair with the constitution. You believe the only purpose of government is to protect the rights of its citizens, those rights being life, liberty and property. Join the fight to keep government small and out of your business!

:lol: The things we learn about our true-selves??

Pogo baby.....Happy New Year soon. So glad you are here. :smiliehug:

Rated me Libertarian as well. The choices were very limited IMHO.

"
Share your result

Mostly I learned we really are what we say we are rather than what the wags on a message board try to dictate what we are.

Labels... :rolleyes:

Most of the teapers who take this test will find they are nothing but racists.

"
Share your result

Mostly I learned we really are what we say we are rather than what the wags on a message board try to dictate what we are.

Labels... :rolleyes:

Mostly what I learned is we really are what we DO, rather than anything else. :wink_2:

Result: Red-Blooded American
You are all about tradition and social stability. You value established institutions, love smaller government and may be a bit slow to warm-up to change.

You love your country, your gun, your country and your faith and family. Keep fighting the good fight!

You are all about tradition and social stability. You value established institutions, love smaller government and may be a bit slow to warm-up to change.

You love your country, your gun, your country and your faith and family. Keep fighting the good fight!

That'll be quite a feat since it doesn't even have any questions about race.

Nothing like knowing what you're talking about...
Of course a teaper site isn't going to highlight the faults of its followers!

Most of the teapers I know, don't label others. They just don't. The ones I know.
LOL...because if you did label each other, the picture wouldn't be pretty.

All I need to do is read the posts of teaper nation on USMB or read the posts from the USMB hate brigade.

Wow. Loved that. Wish I had gotten it instead of the one I did.

:smiliehug: my good bud, Hossfly...May next year bring you good cheer.

Most of the teapers I know, don't label others. They just don't. The ones I know.
LOL...because if you did label each other, the picture wouldn't be pretty.

All I need to do is read the posts of teaper nation on USMB or read the posts from the USMB hate brigade.

Maybe if you spread your area of knowledge, you would find out otherwise, but only if you wanted to.

Happy New Year Nutz. :)

Forum List

Back