How Conservatism Killed The GOP

To the readers of this thread? You have to excuse the OP and the Faux Conservative named Starkey...Neither are genuine Conservatives...nor do I suspect they are Republicans in the Spirit Of Lincoln...

They are phonies. Nothing to see here...Move along...

Four threads and seven posts ago you may have thought The T sane, created equal. But alas, tis not true. The T is a mental defective with a bad case of anal warts.

true story, he sits on a donut

:eusa_whistle:

Jake, these crazies live in a world of litmus tests and ideological purity. they throw themselves and each other under the proverbial bus out of loyalty to faux principles that none of them ever live up to.

how fucked up is that?

I'll bet you anything... ANYTHING you chubby bunz watch more fox news in a day than I see in a month.

I do now that I got cable back. But I'll cancel it after the elections.

You have to be fuckin kidding me... I'll bet you're "older" and white too... and yet i'll bet you point the "older and white" fact out about the TPM every chance you get.

Holy shit liberals these days are like silly ass children.

I'll bet you think you're awesome because you know a black person, or a gay guy... But that's what this is all about to you, the shallow ass BS that the 2 parties fight over. Gays/Pot/Abortion.

I'll bet you anything... ANYTHING you chubby bunz watch more fox news in a day than I see in a month.

You have to be fuckin kidding me... I'll bet you're "older" and white too... and yet i'll bet you point the "older and white" fact out about the TPM every chance you get.

I'll bet you think you're awesome because you know a black person, or a gay guy... But that's what this is all about to you, the shallow ass BS that the 2 parties fight over. Gays/Pot/Abortion.

:lol:

:lol:

Figured...

Fat too huh?

Nope, avory, the party of Reagan will not be allowed to comeback (it will have to change if it wants power), and tell the libertarian dope that way is never going to happen. It didn't happen during Coolidge and Harding: flat lie. What happened was the GOP did not enforce what limited controls they had on big business, and they ran the economy over the cliff.

Which businesses were not "controlled?"

The banks who were ordered by government to make home loans to uncreditworthy borrowers? Is that "limited" control?

Even Barney Frank now admits affordble housing initiatves were ill conceived.

That is what you have: wack talking points? Come back when you are serious.

Nope, avory, the party of Reagan will not be allowed to comeback (it will have to change if it wants power), and tell the libertarian dope that way is never going to happen. It didn't happen during Coolidge and Harding: flat lie. What happened was the GOP did not enforce what limited controls they had on big business, and they ran the economy over the cliff.

The banks who were ordered by government to make home loans to uncreditworthy borrowers? Is that "limited" control?

Which one of those do you refute?

Did I say anything about Reagan? Wtf are you talking about? It's like you keep trying to attach me to failed Big Government Republicans and yet you support Big Government Democrats... Like, are you fucking that shallow? YOU prove big Government fails when you try and say "HA HA, YOU SUPPORTED BUSH! AND HE WAS BIG GOVERNMENT!!" Titty fats, you support Bush... if you didn't like Bush you couldn't really support Obama being they do ALL of the same shit... NO DIFFERENCE. It's not a talking point, they really do the same shit.

Avorysuds, you remind me of a mad dog that we watched as a boy running in circles biting its own tail. That is what you are doing. No, the GOP will not go small government, and the Tea Party will never govern. And a libertarian model will never be used..

So stop biting your tail, and tell us what you want politically and why

Let me answer for them...............

Its bush's fault.

You have separate unconnected points with some misspelling. You have nothing to refute.

Nothing to refute, son, and Bush blocked the Dems' in Congress.

Come back when you have something of worth. You don't.

Did I say anything about Reagan? Wtf are you talking about? It's like you keep trying to attach me to failed Big Government Republicans and yet you support Big Government Democrats... Like, are you fucking that shallow? YOU prove big Government fails when you try and say "HA HA, YOU SUPPORTED BUSH! AND HE WAS BIG GOVERNMENT!!" Titty fats, you support Bush... if you didn't like Bush you couldn't really support Obama being they do ALL of the same shit... NO DIFFERENCE. It's not a talking point, they really do the same shit.

Avorysuds, you remind me of a mad dog that we watched as a boy running in circles biting its own tail. That is what you are doing. No, the GOP will not go small government, and the Tea Party will never govern. And a libertarian model will never be used..

So stop biting your tail, and tell us what you want politically and why

I want to shrink Government... That's it... If we don't it will shrink itself as it falls apart. Better to shrink it and say "I meant to do that" rather than run it into the ground and say "dammit, i just didn't have enough!!!"

BTW fat shit, I don't care what fake scenarios I "remind you of."

To the readers of this thread? You have to excuse the OP and the Faux Conservative named Starkey...Neither are genuine Conservatives...nor do I suspect they are Republicans in the Spirit Of Lincoln...

They are phonies. Nothing to see here...Move along...

Four threads and seven posts ago you may have thought The T sane, created equal. But alas, tis not true. The T is a mental defective with a bad case of anal warts.

true story, he sits on a donut

:eusa_whistle:

halfwit both you and jokey together would not make a whole wit.
Better to sit on a donut than to sit on a 1x1 12" long like you appear to do.

If common sense was dynamite You, Rdean, Jokey, ABikerSailor, Cuyo together wouldn't make a good pop rock.

Nothing to refute, son, and Bush blocked the Dems' in Congress.

Come back when you have something of worth. You don't.

Thats what you got... Bush blocked Congres... Amazing Jake, A m a z i n g ....

How did Bush block the democrats? The only way he could have done that was by using a veto. I don't recall Bush vetoing much while he was president.

Forum List

Back