How concerned are you about cyber security in the upcoming elections?

How concerned are you with cyber security in the upcoming elections?

• Very concerned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately concerned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 16, 2018
Is anyone here worried about Russia hacking the elections again? Or do you feel comfortably secure? I'm just interested to know what people think. I've tried to make a poll as well as a discussion in case one way is preferable to you over another.

Is anyone here worried about Russia hacking the elections again? Or do you feel comfortably secure? I'm just interested to know what people think. I've tried to make a poll as well as a discussion in case one way is preferable to you over another.
They didn't hack it last time, why would we be concerned this time?

If it can mess with filled-in circles or punchcards, Who would even do that?

Owait...Democrats..

Thanks for your opinion! I'm very interested to see what people are thinking :)

I've come to terms with it, but prepare to be ripped apart by conservatives who are hoping that Russia does hack our election.

Why are you interested to know?

I've come to terms with it, but prepare to be ripped apart by conservatives who are hoping that Russia does hack our election.
Wow, interesting take :p Thanks!

Let Me ask you something.

If the illegals who come into this country against our wishes are afforded Constitutional protections, does that mean that the Russians who were in this country are also afforded Constitutional protections?

I'd be more concerned about Soros doing something with the machines he sold the US, that may have a backdoor in them.

Russians are probably worried about Russia, and it's almost winter-time.

I'm writing a blog post about it and I just want to test out what the general "weather" is concerning the topic :)

upload_2018-10-16_20-29-43.png

I'm writing a blog post about it and I just want to test out what the general "weather" is concerning the topic :)
I'm not concerned at all.

Good luck with your research.

I can't see how anyone could hack voting machines. They're not on the internet.

Your evidence to prove this negative is ---- where again?

Very concerned. I keep hearing these voices from my computer telling me to "Vote Democrat."

:laughing0301:

No actually, not in the least bit concerned. How did the Russians "hack" the last election? You mean like with a hacksaw or something?

Last edited:
I'd be more concerned about Soros doing something with the machines he sold the US, that may have a backdoor in them.

Russians are probably worried about Russia, and it's almost winter-time.

When did Soros start selling voting machines?

You mean Diebold? The company whose CEO vowed to do whatever he could to get George Bush elected? The company that got indicted for bribing government officials to sell business in "a worldwide pattern of criminal conduct"?

That guy was Wally O'Dell.

O'Dell / Soros. Know the difference.

If it was up your ass, you could see it. You'd have eyes on.

What could they possibly hack?

Forum List

Back