Two Minnesota GOP Candidates Attacked, Punched In Separate Incidents

I reside in Minnesota. I will be fighting, hard, against the GOP; how?

By early voting in Ramsey County :2up:

The flowers of the tolerant, open-minded, and peace loving progressives reveal themselves again.

So much for the mythical "Minnesota nice".
Dude part of your entire movement is a war on tolerance. You should be embracing what you've created.

The flowers of the tolerant, open-minded, and peace loving progressives reveal themselves again.

Dude part of your entire movement is a war on tolerance. You should be embracing what you've created.

Actually our movement is for liberty, limited government, and the Constitution.

you guys are the intolerant violent ones

Sorry, BlackFlag. Inciting strangers on the internet to go punch an American candidate for public office in his face right after he got a concussion from someone who struck him is as intolerable as politics can get. It is against the law to do physical harm o another person and to incite others to do likewise. You even provided a picture to insure the man you cannot tolerate gets harmed or even killed by bullying you recommend. I don't think that's what this message board is about, and I urge you to get counselling for your mismanaged anger of people you do not even know except through dirty drivel known as gossip.

Last edited by a moderator:

And your movement is about taking away due process and innocent until proven guility from certain groups of people(Whites and men). Your movement believes in second class citizens and that isn't right.

Tolerance? lol,

The first amendment protects ones speech and all you can do is crush it.

Forum List

Back