How concerned are you about cyber security in the upcoming elections?

How concerned are you with cyber security in the upcoming elections?

• Very concerned

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderately concerned

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone here worried about Russia hacking the elections again? Or do you feel comfortably secure? I'm just interested to know what people think. I've tried to make a poll as well as a discussion in case one way is preferable to you over another.
They didn't hack it last time, why would we be concerned this time?
Thanks for your opinion! I'm very interested to see what people are thinking :)
Why are you interested to know?
I'm writing a blog post about it and I just want to test out what the general "weather" is concerning the topic :)
I'm not concerned at all.

Good luck with your research.
Thanks! I appreciate your opinion :)

Is anyone here worried about Russia hacking the elections again? Or do you feel comfortably secure? I'm just interested to know what people think. I've tried to make a poll as well as a discussion in case one way is preferable to you over another.
I can't see how anyone could hack voting machines. They're not on the internet.
Oh I see your reply now :p Thanks!

I think there is a good possibility that some places that are vulnerable will be hacked. A US hacker has demonstrated a few years ago how it can be done while being witnessed by a few election officials. One woman who thought hacking was not possible was in tears when she saw it happen.

However I ceased being too concerned because I'm resigned to the fact that bad things happen in many phases of the election process.

I'm writing a blog post about it and I just want to test out what the general "weather" is concerning the topic :)
Very good. Then factor into your article this.

If we permit people who are in the USA to have Constitutional protections even if they are not here legally, then we also have to afford those protections to the Russians who were here legally. After all, the real issue with the alleged election interference was the fact that the Russians disseminated information on the Democrats that the Democrats did not like.

So, this begs the question. If we afford Constitutional protections to foreigners in our country, that means they are afforded the rights outlined in the First Amendment.

Right?

I think there is a good possibility that some places that are vulnerable will be hacked. A US hacker has demonstrated a few years ago how it can be done while being witnessed by a few election officials. One woman who thought hacking was not possible was in tears when she saw it happen.

However I ceased being too concerned because I'm resigned to the fact that bad things happen in many phases of the election process.
Interesting, thanks for sharing! I've heard other opinions similar to yours that the elections are always going wrong haha

Very good. Then factor into your article this.

If we permit people who are in the USA to have Constitutional protections even if they are not here legally, then we also have to afford those protections to the Russians who were here legally. After all, the real issue with the alleged election interference was the fact that the Russians disseminated information on the Democrats that the Democrats did not like.

So, this begs the question. If we afford Constitutional protections to foreigners in our country, that means they are afforded the rights outlined in the First Amendment.

Right?
That's a good question, thanks! I'll think about it.

Your evidence to prove this negative is ---- where again?
What could they possibly hack?

The voting machines, I suppose. They're low-tech compared to some things these days.

Sorry to interject, but this entire thread feels (yeah, I said feels) like a trial balloon to me.

What did the hacker hack into?

Interesting, thanks for sharing! I've heard other opinions similar to yours that the elections are always going wrong haha

Honestly, elections only go wrong for the losers. That's a great American tradition.

Why you think the DNC is rigging the nominations again?

Forum List

Back