How come this science board is 100 percent religious......

Anybody notice that?
the two are directly connected,,,
How does quantum entanglement or dark matter involve religion
both are a religion,,,
can you see either of those??
You can observe quantum engagement with the proper equipment.

How about goD?
some say we just havent developed the right equipment yet,
remember that equipment didnt exist 50-100 yrs ago,,,
How many thousands of years have they been working on a way to see goD? 2,000?

5,000?

10,000?

I'm thinkin' if he was out there we'da found the jerk by now.
we havent found most things until the last 100 yrs,,,give it time,,,

Anybody notice that?
both are a religion,,,

How about goD?

5,000?

10,000?

We weren't looking for most things until.the last couple.hundred years.

Folks have been looking for goD for thousands of years. If he was out there we'd know it.

Anybody notice that?
both are a religion,,,

How about goD?
God is observed in the codes that he,she,they, or it being God wrote. You can not see the code in your computer but you know both for a fact that it is there and that it was written. Nothing comes from nothing

Anybody notice that?
both are a religion,,,

How about goD?

5,000?

10,000?

Folks have been looking for goD for thousands of years. If he was out there we'd know it.
BULLSHIT!!!

we have been looking for things since the first time we could see,,

you may find him upon death,,but you just cant tell us,,,

Anybody notice that?
both are a religion,,,

How about goD?

5,000?

10,000?

BULLSHIT!!!

You go ahead with whatever makes you feel better, friend.

I'll continue to be a realist.

Anybody notice that?
both are a religion,,,

How about goD?

5,000?

10,000?

BULLSHIT!!!

You go ahead with whatever makes you feel better, friend.

I'll continue to be a realist.
are you saying man hasnt been looking at things trying to understand them beyond a few hundred yrs???

I can't see my butt hole either but I believe it's there.

I've seen mine, maybe twice. . .

Both times while trying to water ski and failing miserably.

I lost consciousness, soon after and was pulled from the water by others.

Maybe it was all just a bad dream.

I was saying both science and religions are religions and dar

Doesn't seem that way. Scinece produces testable and repeatable results that anyone can verify. Religion doesn't.
my point was that both are trying to find the origins or reason things exist, (the search for knowledge) and the churchs have been involved in science as long if not longer than what we consider scientist have existed,,,I would say science has existed as long as man has,,,

The Catholic Church burned scientists as heretic. The said the earth was round and the Church knew it was not. They also opposed the idea that the Earth revolves around the Sun because the Earth was the centre of the universe, not some insignificant rock floating in space.

Then there’s evolution versus creationism. And last but not least, climate change. God gave man dominion over the earth. We can do what we want.

Doesn't seem that way. Scinece produces testable and repeatable results that anyone can verify. Religion doesn't.
my point was that both are trying to find the origins or reason things exist, (the search for knowledge) and the churchs have been involved in science as long if not longer than what we consider scientist have existed,,,I would say science has existed as long as man has,,,

The Catholic Church burned scientists as heretic. The said the earth was round and the Church knew it was not. They also opposed the idea that the Earth revolves around the Sun because the Earth was the centre of the universe, not some insignificant rock floating in space.

Then there’s evolution versus creationism. And last but not least, climate change. God gave man dominion over the earth. We can do what we want.
if it were anyone else I would explain to you why they did that,,,

but since its you all I can saw is shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen where you belong,,,

but since its you all I can saw is shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen where you belong,,,

I know why they did that. As my mother used to say to me "You're a lot younger than I am. Why don't you make your own sandwich".

Those who can't do for themselves, don't get to eat in our family. Children learn to cook as soon as they can stand on a chair to reach the top of the counter. All of my kids can cook, and love to do it. My youngest daughter married a man who can cook because her father is a good cook.

For smart women, cooking is the litmus test of whether a guy is dateble or not. No woman who is self-sufficient would ever date a guy like you. The women who make the 6-figure salaries, and have the money for personal trainers, and own their condos and flashy cars aren't interested in making sandwiches for fools like you.

Nothing comes from nothing
Then where did goD come from?
Unknown but when we take life to Mars and they become intelligent to ask where did we come from the answer would be Earth. Only the time frame differs
That's a nice sidetrack, but it doesn't really answer the question.

On your sidetrack: there is substantial evidence that life on earth could have come from Mars, as Mars was more Earth-like than Earth in the early days of the solar system.

There's that republican war on women folks^.

There's that republican war on women folks^.
I'm not a republican,,,

Forum List

Back