How come this science board is 100 percent religious......

I was saying both science and religions are religions and dar

Doesn't seem that way. Scinece produces testable and repeatable results that anyone can verify. Religion doesn't.
my point was that both are trying to find the origins or reason things exist, (the search for knowledge) and the churchs have been involved in science as long if not longer than what we consider scientist have existed,,,I would say science has existed as long as man has,,,

The Catholic Church burned scientists as heretic. The said the earth was round and the Church knew it was not. They also opposed the idea that the Earth revolves around the Sun because the Earth was the centre of the universe, not some insignificant rock floating in space.

Then there’s evolution versus creationism. And last but not least, climate change. God gave man dominion over the earth. We can do what we want.
if it were anyone else I would explain to you why they did that,,,

but since its you all I can saw is shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen where you belong,,,
There's that republican war on women folks^.
I'm not a republican,,,
Blah blah blah... Bullshit.

Doesn't seem that way. Scinece produces testable and repeatable results that anyone can verify. Religion doesn't.
my point was that both are trying to find the origins or reason things exist, (the search for knowledge) and the churchs have been involved in science as long if not longer than what we consider scientist have existed,,,I would say science has existed as long as man has,,,

The Catholic Church burned scientists as heretic. The said the earth was round and the Church knew it was not. They also opposed the idea that the Earth revolves around the Sun because the Earth was the centre of the universe, not some insignificant rock floating in space.

Then there’s evolution versus creationism. And last but not least, climate change. God gave man dominion over the earth. We can do what we want.

but since its you all I can saw is shut the fuck up and get back in the kitchen where you belong,,,
I'm not a republican,,,
dont be mad,,,you should be used to being wrong,,,

I'm not a republican,,,
I'm not wrong. You're just embarrassed to identify as a republican for now. I don't blame you, but you're still a republican.

I'm not a republican,,,
I'm not wrong. You're just embarrassed to identify as a republican for now. I don't blame you, but you're still a republican.
wrong again,,,

I'm not a republican,,,
wrong again,,,
Well of course you can't admit it. I never expected you too.

But we all know better.

I'm not a republican,,,
wrong again,,,
Well of course you can't admit it. I never expected you too.

But we all know better.
who are WE???

You really tripped over yourself there.

"What does it profit a man to gain the world but lose his soul." - Holy Bible

Jeffrey Epstein - billionaire, commited suicide before he could be prosecuted for raping children
Bill Cosby - wildly popular, wealthy entertainer who drugged and raped young women, predominantly white
Bernard Madoff - billionaire financier who ran the biggest ponzi scheme ever, after social security and welfare and medicare
Howard Weinstein - Hollywood bigwig and multimillionaire who raped women and will live the remainder of his miserable, dickless life in prison
Phil Specter - Hollywood mogul with mansions who murdered his girlfriend and hid his bald pate underneath a ridiculous huge wig

Genesis 1:1 was 2,000 years ahead of its time, verified only in the 20th century by science

And on and on it goes.

Anybody notice that?
the two are directly connected,,,
How does quantum entanglement or dark matter involve religion
both are a religion,,,
can you see either of those??
You can observe quantum engagement with the proper equipment.

How about goD?

I think you mean Quantum Entanglement.
Shhh no picking on the confused

Nothing comes from nothing
Then where did goD come from?
Unknown but when we take life to Mars and they become intelligent to ask where did we come from the answer would be Earth. Only the time frame differs
That's a nice sidetrack, but it doesn't really answer the question.

On your sidetrack: there is substantial evidence that life on earth could have come from Mars, as Mars was more Earth-like than Earth in the early days of the solar system.
There is no serious evidence that life came from Mars, however life is 100 percent certain to go from Earth to Mars shortly. LOL at least the dopes have given up on life created itself in a pond

Unknown but when we take life to Mars and they become intelligent to ask where did we come from the answer would be Earth. Only the time frame differs

On your sidetrack: there is substantial evidence that life on earth could have come from Mars, as Mars was more Earth-like than Earth in the early days of the solar system.
There is no serious evidence that life came from Mars, however life is 100 percent certain to go from Earth to Mars shortly. LOL at least the dopes have given up on life created itself in a pond
Sure there is. Check out the Martian meteorite.

LOL I have already seen the meteorite, means zippo. Even if it did contain life it could not have gotten to the Earth any more than life here banged over to there. There is also no definitive proof that the rock is from Mars in the first place

LOL I have already seen the meteorite, means zippo. Even if it did contain life it could not have gotten to the Earth any more than life here banged over to there. There is also no definitive proof that the rock is from Mars in the first place
Ah, you're one of those science denying types then?

LOL Now lets see, there are 100 to 400 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy or up to a trillion some say, and there are from 800 billion to 3.2 trillion planets, our Sun takes 225 to 250 million years to make one orbit around the galactic core which may be a supermassive black hole, and a particular meteor that is discovered is somehow determined to be from Mars instead of trillions of other possible places? Actually anything you want to know about statistical analysis you can brush up on here, though you will highly likely feel a little lost if you believe that the chances that a particular piece of space debris can be mathematically, or by any other means be determined to positively have come from Mars, unless the made on Mars sticker survived entry to Earths atmosphere.

PS, I might be a little slow at the moment as I rode my bicycle 65 miles earlier today and do want to say that cars driven by drivers that our slower that I am on the bike should stay off the fucking road. Had to vent that.

That said please detail how the source of a meteorite is positively determined when there are trillions of possible sources?

Really I am scientifically interested,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Seriously not everything on TV is real, honest injun

Last edited:

LOL Now lets see, there are 100 to 400 billion stars in the Milky Way galaxy or up to a trillion some say, and there are from 800 billion to 3.2 trillion planets, our Sun takes 225 to 250 million years to make one orbit around the galactic core which may be a supermassive black hole, and a particular meteor that is discovered is somehow determined to be from Mars instead of trillions of other possible places? Actually anything you want to know about statistical analysis you can brush up on here, though you will highly likely feel a little lost if you believe that the chances that a particular piece of space debris can be mathematically, or by any other means be determined to positively have come from Mars, unless the made on Mars sticker survived entry to Earths atmosphere.

PS, I might be a little slow at the moment as I rode my bicycle 65 miles earlier today and do want to say that cars driven by drivers that our slower that I am on the bike should stay off the fucking road. Had to vent that.

That said please detail how the source of a meteorite is positively determined when there are trillions of possible sources?

It's all in the link, read it for yourself.

Or if you'd rather not, they Annalise pockets of trapped gasses and compare them to the Martian atmosphere, which we have known the composition of since the 1970s.

It's all in the link, read it for yourself.

Or if you'd rather not, they Annalise pockets of trapped gasses and compare them to the Martian atmosphere, which we have known the composition of since the 1970s.
And in other nonsense news

Ah, why exactly would an ancient meteorite perhaps orbiting for billions of years have the same trapped gasses as the modern Martian atmosphere in 1970? or was the asteroid launched by the Pink Floyd in the 60's?

Well golle gee Mr. Kotter how is a sweathog to know that kinda stuff

Welcome-Back-Kotter.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody notice that?
the two are directly connected,,,
How does quantum entanglement or dark matter involve religion
both are a religion,,,
can you see either of those??

Is gravity a religion, smart guy?
the day people learn to read whats written on the page in front of them thats the day I will have hope for the human race,,,

Except for God apparently...
Your argument fails completely because it ignores the rest of the Universe and demands that life had to create itself on the Earth. Are you aware that 5 billion years ago when the Earth was forming from dust that the Universe was 8 or 9 billion years old? Plenty of time for space travel to be invented, or are humans on Earth the only beings that can do that?

LOL wake up fool

Forum List

Back