How Come Nobody Told Me Fry's Electronics is Closing as of Today?

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
February 24th, Fry's is closing IMMEDIATELY all of their remaining stores.

I bought this PC I am on at Fry's. :(

On February 24, 2021, Fry's announced closure of all remaining stores, effective immediately[3] as a result of "changes in the retail industry and the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic”[4][5]

On February 24, 2021, Fry's announced closure of all remaining stores, effective immediately[3] as a result of "changes in the retail industry and the challenges posed by the Covid-19 pandemic”[4][5]

We tried to tell you, but you were too busy arguing with Trump-supporters.

thats bidens america,,, get used to it,,

This is very sad. Fry's has been such a fixture here in the Bay Area for techie folks. It was mr. boe's favorite place to shop. We've been expecting the demise. The past few years the inventory has been thin...lot's of empty shelves.

RIP :(

This is very sad. Fry's has been such a fixture here in the Bay Area for techie folks. It was mr. boe's favorite place to shop. We've been expecting the demise. The past few years the inventory has been thin...lot's of empty shelves.

Are you sure they weren't trying to sell empty shelves?

Are you sure they weren't trying to sell empty shelves?

ynab4.jpg

Their demise has zero to do with the 35 days Biden has been in office.

of course it does,, regardless of the past they looked at the future and knew they could never recover,,,
if biden even sounded promising they would stay open and ride the wave,,

Ahh but their reopening has everything to do with the next 1400 days Biden will be in office, if that long.

Do you really think he has any kind of a plan to bring us back to the level of prosperity we were seeing pre-pandemic?

I seriously doubt that.

The pandemic takes out another business, I’m glad Democrats will give everyone new jobs.

Ahh but their reopening has everything to do with the next 1400 days Biden will be in office, if that long.

Do you really think he has any kind of a plan to bring us back to the level of prosperity we were seeing pre-pandemic?

I seriously doubt that.

Don't mistake my statement as support for Biden. While I hope, for the sake of the nation is does well, he did not get my vote. Of course, neither did Trump...

Yeah, this really sucks. I had to buy a gaming computer pre-built and everyone around here (Best Buy, Wal-Mart, Conn's) sold these shit all-in-one monitor/PCs that had some shit graphics card and no RAM.

Fry's was the only place nearby that had something great for a good price.

Forum List

Back