How come no one tells Hillary what a fool she's making of herself in all these interviews?

If my wife, daughter, sister, mother or grandmother were doing the shit she's doing to herself in public I would beg them to stop. It's embarrassing.
th

Chucks been laughing too hard to hit the gong.

If my wife, daughter, sister, mother or grandmother were doing the shit she's doing to herself in public I would beg them to stop. It's embarrassing.

No one told her during the campaign either, heck she even called half the nation deplorable!

Why would they start now?

First, she provides alot of money for others and hanger ons with her interviews. For CNN it's ratings, for whatever particular "cause" she is talking at, she is paid, and that charity gains a great deal of money. Based on how much money she raised and pocketed from her Foundation, while not even ever being president, she's an expert at it.

This is why she stated that "I'm part of the resistance now", what she is really saying is "this is how I am going to milk a hell of a lot of money over the twilight of my post-political career".

It's the usual hypocrisy. Sort of like some accusing Trump of usual strong language while they are in the crowd applauding and cheering for the far more offensive language Colbert used on National TV. Or something Madonna says, or any other number of unproductive members of society who are celebrities.

A receptive audience to stroke her ego is probably what she feels she needs right now. I don't see her as pertinent and so while I may see her in headlines, I'm not bothering to read the articles.

I used to think that TRUMP has HOOF IN MOUTH DISEASE-----he passed it onto
HELLCAT

unless you're scared about Clinton having an impact on politics who gives a shit what she says ?

She is surrounded by sycophants. She also has to justify her loss to big donors. It CAN'T possibly be her fault!!

Her donors are pissed off they won't get political favors from POTUS....they wasted their money and they are pissed off.

Her "BLAME PUTIN AND MISOGYNY" tour is nothing but a justification to those donor who lost millions of dollars in prepaid political favors.

You think she and Bill spend much time together?

Bill is too busy chasing skirts to tell her to stop. Also, he wants her to stay busy while he chases those skirts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back