How come no one tells Hillary what a fool she's making of herself in all these interviews?

Because she is eyeing 2020 and hoping for a Rocky II ending instead...

Chelsea is being groomed for a run as president or, at the very least, Vice President.

How about an all female ticket? Elizabeth Warren at the top of the ticket and Chelsea Clinton as VP. We can only hope!
And Chelsea's qualification to do either is exactly what?
Her maiden name.

Note they always refer to her as Clinton, and not Mezvinsky?

Chelsea is being groomed for a run as president or, at the very least, Vice President.

How about an all female ticket? Elizabeth Warren at the top of the ticket and Chelsea Clinton as VP. We can only hope!
And Chelsea's qualification to do either is exactly what?
Her maiden name.

Note they always refer to her as Clinton, and not Mezvinsky?
Did she take his name? If I were her I would not.

How about Nikki Haley and Ivanka Trump?

Nikki, yes

VP?

Mia Love?

How about Ivanka and Mia? If Mia won we would have the first "real" black President/vice President.

She can hit the speaker circuit and teach people how to spend $1.2 billion and lose.

How about Nikki Haley and Ivanka Trump?

Nikki, yes

VP?

Mia Love?

How about Ivanka and Mia? If Mia won we would have the first "real" black President/vice President.

How about Ivanka goes home, and stays there...

tomorrow

How come no one tells Hillary what a fool she's making of herself in all these interviews?

Because it's too much fun watching her shuck and jive, twist and point at others, etc.

Reminds me of the joke about a kid who's talking to his teacher. "Mrs. Johnson, my uncle Billy thinks he's a chicken. He duck-walks around all day, flapping his arms and making clucking noises."

Mrs. Johnson looked shocked, and replied, "My goodness, that's terrible! Has anybody brought him to a doctor for treatment?"

The kid said, "We talked about bringing him in, but decided not to for now. Mommy said we need the eggs."

Similarly, we don't tell Hillary she's a petulant, excuse-making buffoon, because we need the mindless entertainment.

Snowflakes are saying that people should stop talking about Hillary.

It would help if she would stop doing interviews blaming others for her being a horrible candidate.

Dems didn't build their bench during the Obama years. They paid dearly.

If my wife, daughter, sister, mother or grandmother were doing the shit she's doing to herself in public I would beg them to stop. It's embarrassing.
As your social security and Medicare get cut 30%, Hillary will be there to say I told you so. When the debt doubles, wages go down, jobs go overseas and your healthcare costs go up, Hillary will be there.

If my wife, daughter, sister, mother or grandmother were doing the shit she's doing to herself in public I would beg them to stop. It's embarrassing.
Because she takes.
18268288_1712465812102297_4532193413148951822_n.jpg

Forum List

Back