Zone1 How can whites fix white racism?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post is staggering in it's unique and fascinating views. I know when there's a post with 'negroes' in it, that it's going to be a balanced, well researched monograph.

To the topic "whites" can stop racism by not being racist. Jesus didn't have time for racists.

There isn't one single person on the earth who could measure up to Jesus. No matter how hard one tries, they're still going to be flawed and imperfect. I will never be able to accept everyone unconditionally, no matter what race they are. I consider everyone to be a potential threat, until they prove otherwise.

There isn't one single person on the earth who could measure up to Jesus. No matter how hard one tries, they're still going to be flawed and imperfect. I will never be able to accept everyone unconditionally, no matter what race they are. I consider everyone to be a potential threat, until they prove otherwise.
Not being a racist fuck is a much lower standard. It's amazingly easy, your grandkids are probably doing it now.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
You can't honestly tell me that you openly accept everyone who's different than you, without question.

Anyone who would claim that is obviously a liar.
Agreed I don't accept everyone. Quite the opposite, I can't stand most people... But that doesn't mean I have to be an ignorant racist fuck.

Everyone's racist to a certain extent. Don't let those shitlibs fool you when they say they're "not racist."
Democrats, with their black dependents, created racism. The word as its used was introduced since the 60's, anyway. (It was first written earlier last century referring to Indian schools, but was never used otherwise).

I waved at my black neighbor as I walked out to the car and said "Hot enough for you today?" and he responded ,"Too hot".

America's Racism problem is solved. Next?
Though I have a better formed personal opinion now, I get along good with all black people personally. I used to be a helluva virtue-signaler just a few years ago. I was a big Obama fan, too.

Agreed I don't accept everyone. Quite the opposite, I can't stand most people... But that doesn't mean I have to be an ignorant racist fuck.

What's "racist" about stating the Black community has a disproportionate number of murders, shootings, muggings, car jackings, rapes, drug abuse, poverty, illiteracy, and fatherless households?

Is that a false statement or something? Please feel free to back that up with some statistics if you would.

Though I have a better formed personal opinion now, I get along good with all black people personally. I used to be a helluva virtue-signaler just a few years ago. I was a big Obama fan, too.

I was a Democrat too, up until 2000. My wife also voted for Obama in 2008, but quickly found out that she screwed up.

What's "racist" about stating the Black community has a disproportionate number of murders, shootings, muggings, car jackings, rapes, drug abuse, poverty, illiteracy, and fatherless households?

Is that a false statement or something? Please feel free to back that up with some statistics if you would.
Agreed. But that wasn't the OP. Being racist is redlining, not hiring someone, or anything someone who uses 'negroe' in a sentence like the OP does is racist.

I was a Democrat too, up until 2000. My wife also voted for Obama in 2008, but quickly found out that she screwed up.
I must have been duped. I still thought he was a good guy until just the last year or so. I began to wonder why he never spoke a fair word in support of the USA when all of the black anti-white unrest and riots were going on in 2020. I did notice him say a few pro-BLM and racist comments about white people and it puzzled me. I then noticed he refers to himself as a "progressive" now, so i went to his website. His top priorty? Boosting BLM and other black stuff. Such a disappointment.

I've been an independent voter all my life, but mostly voted for moderate Democrats. Now they've went so extreme Left, I'm anti-Democrat. Very.

Last edited:
Agreed. But that wasn't the OP. Being racist is redlining, not hiring someone, or anything someone who uses 'negroe' in a sentence like the OP does is racist.

I use the word "Negro" all the time, as well as "colored folks", "Black folks", or even the "N" word, depending on the circle I'm in.

I take it you've never been around Black folks very much? Every other word is the "N" word.

Wikipedia has a whole page about the word "Negro", and they're a bunch of liberals.

"Negro superseded colored as the most polite word for African Americans at a time when black was considered more offensive."

Negro - Wikipedia

And if that isn't bad enough, how the heck does Wikipedia get away with a whole page devoted to the "N" word? You'll have to find it yourself.

Start recognizing that black children have a right to enjoy themselves and have fun once in a while.

Start recognizing that black children have a right to enjoy themselves and have fun once in a while.

Those damned Trump-supporting, white supremacist, gun-owning NRA members again?

Someone should do something about them.

Sounds like a failure in our government stemming from the 1964 civil rights act.
That in itself opened up a can of worms.
Eisenhower's 1957 civil rights act did much more for the Black community IMO.

Johnson wanted to buy the Black vote and even stated it, it worked

It will take generations to fix what has been done, not impossible, but not easy.

"Redlining" is the result of Democrats misguided social engineering. Almost every mortgage company in cities see green, not skin color. They're businesses focused on the bottom line. Neighborhoods with high crime, poor upkeep, litter and weaker investments have white or hispanic people, too, usually. There are business reasons that one-parent homes with little savings are hard to finance, which is a reason for not doing as much mortgage business there.

All private businesses should be entitled to choose their employees as they see fit. Again, misguided social engineering interfering with free enterprise. Government has no business forcing businesses to hire by skin color rather than qualification for the job duties.

Negro is a good word. It means black, did you know that?

Last edited:
The word "racist" is a bullshit word. It's become nothing more than a cheap, easy way to insult anyone who doesn't speak or behave as the "woke" dumbasses dictate that they SHOULD think, speak, or act.

Fuck the "woke" and BLM and their supporters. NO one has the right to tell others how to think, or what words they can or cannot speak.

Of all ethnic groups, only blacks have been unable to fit into this country. And they refuse to look at the endless problems they cause themselves and everyone else. Instead, they blame everyone else for their problems.

No one makes blacks engage in endless riots, thievery, arson, looting, every disgusting crime one can imagine. These are things blacks CHOOSE to do.

The worst part is, they NEVER fucking grow, change, or improve. How could anyone be expected to respect or care about people who CHOOSE to act like savages?

If things are ever to change for blacks, it will have to begin with their behavior and awful choices, imo. And, at this point, only blacks can fix the problems in black communities.

Throwing ever more money and resources at black "problems" is a total waste of our money. Let them learn to earn their own way - as every other ethnic group has had to do.

I do not care if anyone calls me a racist or not. When someone calls me a racist I ask, "What did I say that is not true?" There are many taboos and sanctions against criticizing Negroes, but there is much to criticize and little to praise. How can anyone genuinely admire a race that is accurately characterized as being stupid, criminal, and sexually irresponsible? I am not saying all Negroes are that way, but they tend to be. Look at the data.
The Race Card Is a Joker. Losers Play It to Make Themselves Feel Like Winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back