How Can White Americans Be Democrats ?

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

In Japan, they probably can't believe it.

The MSM there is looney, leftist, and dishonest just like here.

Despite that, no one anywhere in the world gives half a shit about paranoid, racist cowards like you except other paranoid, racist cowards.

My ratings per post are much higher than yours.

Something to keep in mind when assessing whose opinion people care about and whose not. As a tip, crying "Racist, xenophobe, homophobic misogynist!!!" is not all the rage right now.

You think all whites should vote for the GOP. MAWA!!!!!!!!
I think everyone should vote for the GOP, as long as Democrats support race-based Affirmative Action racial discrimination. And most Hispanics oppose it, as do 50% of blacks.

Do you support race-based Affirmative Action ?

Welfare has destroyed the black communities. 70+% single-mothers (read: cancer), unacceptable!

Democrat programs are racist against both blacks and whites.

Indeed, it's hard to believe that the second biggest party of the country stands for replacement of its own citizens and discrimination against majority of its citizens... in short genocide of its own population.

Despite that, no one anywhere in the world gives half a shit about paranoid, racist cowards like you except other paranoid, racist cowards.

I have no doubt you track that on a big board on your wall with pushpins and different colored threads. Way to go, loser.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

Poll finds surprising American opinions on affirmative action

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg

Other than .gov employees and those with businesses that rely on welfare dollars...there are no legitimate Whites voting Mexicrat.
Generally speaking, the White constituent of the Party Of Filth looks like this....
f6fdfd3f96e3dea8d187c666712632d2--weird-people-weird-things.jpg

Or this
images

Or this
qhagh.jpg

Or this
gzljr2a.jpg

Or this
z10jvrB.jpg

Don’t let anybody tell you anything different.

....crying "Racist, xenophobe, homophobic misogynist!!!" is not all the rage right now.

How about being a paranoid coward? You seem to be all over that one.

I have no doubt you track that on a big board on your wall with pushpins and different colored threads. Way to go, loser.

Nope, I don't care about it one bit. Just saying because you were so concerned that no one is listening.

Did you have an argument or is it all insults from here?

Other than .gov employees and those with businesses that rely on welfare dollars...there are no legitimate Whites voting Mexicrat.
Generally speaking, the White constituent of the Party Of Filth looks like this....
f6fdfd3f96e3dea8d187c666712632d2--weird-people-weird-things.jpg

Or this
images

Or this
qhagh.jpg

Or this
gzljr2a.jpg

Or this
z10jvrB.jpg

Don’t let anybody tell you anything different.
There is a case to be made for self-destruction (AA) being parallel to mental disorder.

A party that supports racial discrimination against whites, is supported by millions of whites ? Whaaat ? "I don't believe it" is what millions of people in other countries say. Here in America, though, we know it to be true. It (Affirmative Action) was formally and openly stated in the 2004 and 2008 platforms of the Democratic party.

2004 >> "the party "support affirmative action to redress discrimination and to achieve the diversity from which all Americans benefit."

2008 >> ""We support affirmative action, including in federal contracting and higher education, to make sure that those locked out of the doors of opportunity will be able to walk through those doors in the future"

The words "Affirmative Action" are not mentioned in the National Democratic Party platforms of 2012 and 2016, however the description of it, with goals to achieve diversity are mentioned. Seems like Democrats are becoming rather defensive about the idea of racially discriminating in order to stop racially discriminating.

There's an obvious reason why Democrats have removed the words "affirmative action" from their national platforms. Overwhelmingly, the American people oppose the concept. Almost two-thirds of Americans disagree with the June 2016 Supreme Court ruling on affirmative action, that allows public colleges to use race as a factor in their admissions decisions.

According to a Gallup poll conducted over June 29 through July 2, 2016, 70 percent of Americans say merit should be the only factor in college admissions. That number has stayed relatively stable over the last 12 years.

In California, Democrats HAVE used the words Affirmative Action in their state platform >> "California Democrats will > Encourage, support and defend voluntary, and mandatory affirmative action measures aimed at enhancing equality in employment, education, and business opportunities;"

So with all this discrimination where non-whites are the beneficiaries, and whites are the victims, why do white Democrats support it ? Does Nancy Pelosi think it's OK for her many sons, daughters, and grandkids to be victims of this racist discrimination, when applying for college, for college financial aid, job hiring, job promotions, business loans, etc, ?

sdjlh.jpg
How can any true American be a republican? The party of lies, pedophiles, racism and huge deficits. The party that supports murder and hates children, the anti-education party. The religious bigotry party, not to mention the misogyny party.

Anyone who identifies as republican should be expatriated immediately.

How can any true American be a republican? The party of lies, pedophiles, racism and huge deficits. The party that supports murder and hates children, the anti-education party. The religious bigotry party, not to mention the misogyny party.

offtopic-channel-logo1.png

sdjlh.jpg

Why is he describing the democrat party?

Nope, I don't care about it one bit. ...?

That’s an obvious lie, since you brought it up unbidden. Afraid to be all alone with your fear?

Nope, I don't care about it one bit. ...?

That’s an obvious lie, since you brought it up unbidden. Afraid to be all alone with your fear?

No it isn't. You brought up that no one is listening.

So apparently, your answer is no... no arguments, just slander. Kind of like the media.

By the way if I cared about ratings, this is not a message I would bother responding to. Your slander is of negligible interest. Did we not go through this already?

Why is he describing the democrat party?
I didn't know, but that's exactly what he did, although he probably doesn't realize it.

I could go through each of the things he stated, and easily show how they are attributable to Democrats, but I'm trying to keep the thread ON TOPIC, because going off topic is how Democrats DODGE the OP, and derail the thread.

Hey, dummy, affirmative Action has mostly benefited White women... more than minorities...

Also, it's the fair and right thing to do.

Good news for the paranoid cowards! By the time the bones of any of you sackless mental defectives have crumbled to dust and your nonsense is long forgotten, there will still be loads of white folks around. So, you can go kill your second 12-pack of bud light and sniff your noon glue with calm but microscopic minds.

And Japan is currently undergoing a demographic death spiral because they are so xenophobic.

Here's the thing about people like you crapping yourself over the Mexicans coming.

50 years ago, they said the same thing about the Poles
100 years ago, they said it about the Italians and Germans.
150 years ago, they said it about the Irish.

The country turned out just fine, thanks.

Good news for the paranoid cowards! By the time the bones of any of you sackless mental defectives have crumbled to dust and your nonsense is long forgotten, there will still be loads of white folks around. So, you can go kill your second 12-pack of bud light and sniff your noon glue with calm but microscopic minds.
Who are the "paranoid cowards" you're talking about ?

Forum List

Back